The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 736 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5138

    Gift Card Question

    I have run into this a couple times now. Providers asking for payment in Gift cards. Is this a new trend? Kind of a non-cash in hand thing?

    Earlier this week I had a provider ask for a gift card. We met, I gave her the gift card and receipt. And she drained me. BBBJ.

    I'm trying to set up with another gal and see is asking for the same thing. Just feels a bit weird and my "spidey senses are going off over both of these. (even though the one worked out well).

    Is anyone else seeing this? Any concerns. Is this new or just new to me.

  2. #5137

    Selicitybby

    Selicitybby has changed her name to Lilly Lox. Info only for future searches under the new name.

  3. #5136

    Best DT Provider

    Just a survey on who the best BBBJ DT provider is. I've had some really good ones but they all seem to be BBW. I don't discriminate but who's your top 3. I haven't been hobbying very long so I would like to see what's out there. My 3 are Kylee, Exotic Brunette Beauty, and Squirting Farrah Faucet. All 3 are sloppy, wet, and can take it down to the balls with no problem. I'm talking porn star style.

  4. #5135
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Though looking at her profile, only three are in there. Wasn't she repeatedly robbing people, and every time an alert would happen about it, other providers would shit on the guy for not checking alerts, and implying that's what you get for seeing a BB provider?

    I'm going off memory, so the details might be slightly off, but given she still has a few alerts up, I don't think I'm too far off.
    I had her blocked on the other site because she's bat shit crazy. Not a bad thing, I love bat shit crazy, but I'm one of those guys that will continue to try to tame the feral cat even though my entire body is covered in claw marks. It's best we never meet.

  5. #5134
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall her being a Rob but I do recall plenty of reports about her being bat shit crazy and maybe being stalked or stalking a boyfriend. The 2 times I met her she was still relatively new and had not built up a rep either way. I definitely wouldn't see her now as she is a prolific and proud member of Team BB. No hate on bb cause we all been there but she's a little to free about it for me. Shit she openly advertised and if you read her current ads you can tell she still gets down like that.

    I think she took time off for a while cause she got knocked up.
    Clean, courteous. HAHAHA That is hilarious. She expects you to be at her beck and call when she responds, never mind she takes her own sweet time before responding to you. She will cuss you out 30 seconds after sending you a response.

  6. #5133

    PrincessPeach

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Though looking at her profile, only three are in there. Wasn't she repeatedly robbing people, and every time an alert would happen about it, other providers would shit on the guy for not checking alerts, and implying that's what you get for seeing a BB provider?

    I'm going off memory, so the details might be slightly off, but given she still has a few alerts up, I don't think I'm too far off.
    I don't recall her being a Rob but I do recall plenty of reports about her being bat shit crazy and maybe being stalked or stalking a boyfriend. The 2 times I met her she was still relatively new and had not built up a rep either way. I definitely wouldn't see her now as she is a prolific and proud member of Team BB. No hate on bb cause we all been there but she's a little to free about it for me. Shit she openly advertised and if you read her current ads you can tell she still gets down like that.

    I think she took time off for a while cause she got knocked up.

  7. #5132

    She's also had a number of alerts

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    She is well known as. Provider who offers BB. I saw her many years ago before she was PrincessPeach & before she did BB on the regular. The 2 times I saw her she did not offer bb and Im the type that does not inquire or actively seek that serviceShit she was even hesitant about certain dirty talk. She was cool though. I never experienced the crazy you hear about. I'm betting her GB is a bb affair.

    I do recall her sending me some videos of her getting fistedShe a wild one
    Though looking at her profile, only three are in there. Wasn't she repeatedly robbing people, and every time an alert would happen about it, other providers would shit on the guy for not checking alerts, and implying that's what you get for seeing a BB provider?

    I'm going off memory, so the details might be slightly off, but given she still has a few alerts up, I don't think I'm too far off.

  8. #5131
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    LOL yeah that probably explains that. Good catch Kit, those ads look identical. I have used online services before. But to have the handler in Europe (thousands of mile away) takes offshoring to a whole new level. Next they will complain about supply chain issues when you complain that the lady is running over 2 hrs late (joke).
    Euro girls are hotties but more mechanical. I prefer Latinos or Brazilians who are much more engaged and passionate.

  9. #5130

    PrincessPeach

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like PP is hosting GB this weekend. I'm kind of interested, anyone knows how she is?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....unters-6-2-6-4
    She is well known as. Provider who offers BB. I saw her many years ago before she was PrincessPeach & before she did BB on the regular. The 2 times I saw her she did not offer bb and I’m the type that does not inquire or actively seek that service…Shit she was even hesitant about certain dirty talk. She was cool though. I never experienced the crazy you hear about. I'm betting her GB is a bb affair.

    I do recall her sending me some videos of her getting fisted…She a wild one

  10. #5129

    Princess Peach

    Looks like PP is hosting GB this weekend. I'm kind of interested, anyone knows how she is?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....unters-6-2-6-4

  11. #5128

    Nora_Happy

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Nora_happy posting on other board in Bellevue.

    The good: Nice pix. Donation ok. No hits on google image search.

    The bad: Hates to discuss: CBJ, CFS (among many others).

    The odd: total two reviews by Mike2022, and Ryan2025, posted 15 minutes apart. Same guy creating user ids using same lame naming convention (name.Year)?

    Both Mike and Ryan accounts were created this year. And not only were Mike and Ryan both in Bellevue today, they were also both in Portland in early April: Mike posted a Portland review of AllisonExtraordinaire on April 8, Ryan posted a Portland review of Muse Scarlett on April 4.

    It could be that nora_happy is just some interesting new talent that has a dumbass for management. Or maybe not.

    What do you guys think? has anyone taken the plunge?
    "Professerofdesire" is one of her references too. Must be legit l.

  12. #5127

    Baby_JaySweets

    Quote Originally Posted by RoddMan  [View Original Post]
    Any intel from senior members.

    Says she's back from retirement. After 6 ish years.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B
    Emailed her and her old username was RideA_Mercedes in case some folks who have been on the board back then have seen her before and want to share.

  13. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    So I'm guessing these two have the same management. Just saying. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    That's because they're part of an Eastern European agency. You are not talking to the girls when you make your appointment. The phone person will agree to everything and not even be in this time zone. There's a group of Latinas out on the East Coast that does the same thing. Girls come from all over, always Spanish speaking and booking is only via email as the handler is based in Spain.
    LOL yeah that probably explains that. Good catch Kit, those ads look identical. I have used online services before. But to have the handler in Europe (thousands of mile away) takes offshoring to a whole new level. Next they will complain about supply chain issues when you complain that the lady is running over 2 hrs late (joke).

  14. #5125
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    That's because they're part of an Eastern European agency. You are not talking to the girls when you make your appointment. The phone person will agree to everything and not even be in this time zone. There's a group of Latinas out on the East Coast that does the same thing. Girls come from all over, always Spanish speaking and booking is only via email as the handler is based in Spain.
    Do you have any idea what the price is for basic services.

  15. #5124
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaten  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ith-u/46543797

    Her hours of operation are a bit precise but other than that things seem legit.

    Planning on making an appointment soon but was hoping one of you guys might know something I don't.
    See escort thread, search "carrington".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape