Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 6986
-
06-09-22 18:26 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 430Love_dms
Damn, did someone hack her account and posted a real pic of her?
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 16:04 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 480Never met her but communicated last year, these pics are not recent, she is at least 10 pounds heavier, she will straight come to the point. Good luck!
Originally Posted by KarupuSooth
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 14:15 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 49Love_dms
Great work, thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
I am not sure if you want to paint the inside of this one though just saying.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
06-08-22 00:17 #4268Regular Member

Posts: 12Play2 work
Hi,
Originally Posted by MasterLink
[View Original Post]
Any update on this one?
I will be probably seeing her this week.
-
06-07-22 03:33 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 483Fyi
This profile is fake https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-1e22f1d68586.
-
06-05-22 12:39 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 5229Scarlet
She's still around. I had many blasts with her when she lived closer to Htfd.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/250419197304
BMD.
-
06-05-22 09:15 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 2110Middle Eastern
Thanks for sharing.
Speaking of Middle Eastern, I always thought Scarlet Fitch has some Middle Eastern genes. Anyone here who can confirm or deny? Is she still around by the way?
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 07:57 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 856Tinder SB
Found this one in the NW part of CT on Tinder. Anyone else have contact?
-
05-31-22 18:22 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 208Yess!
Yes, this has happened to me. For me it happened when I tried to set up a new SA account with a different email addy, etc. The reason I had to set up a new account is bc the other / first was banned for seeing $$number in my messages. Do not talk money in messages. Whatever Sa uses to track us, it works very well. Most times you can create a new account, if your lucky...... It will work for a non premium account (with no messaging), but once you try using a cc or debit card, zsoomie, gone, banned. It all nuts. Girls can do whatever they want on that site.
Originally Posted by CTPilot9876
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 16:22 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 126Issue with Seeking
I tried paying to with a prepaid visa and immediately got suspended, anyone else have this happen?
-
05-31-22 13:50 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 5229She sure fixed her fate.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
"Babysitter from Hell".
BMD.
-
05-31-22 12:17 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 660SA. Criminals
Here's one news article. From what I gather, the group is responsible for a whole series of crimes ranging from identity theft, stolen credit cards and breaking into houses.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
https://dailyvoice.com/connecticut/s...-theft/766289/
-
05-31-22 12:09 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 660I've been talking with her as well and was going to meet up with her last week but decided not to since she was reluctant to share any additional pictures.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 11:19 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 430Scorpio1012
I went and had a dream with Scorpio. Damage $200. BBFS, BBBJ, DATY, no anal, choking, slap. Cannot host. I think CIP is available.
Looks ehh. Body ehh. I will not repeat. Enjoy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/55c8e1ab-ca19-4ff5-8ee3-4a1b9bd2fe02?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
05-31-22 11:15 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 43050 K stolen
Out of curiosity how did they do that?
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





