Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 6986
-
05-04-22 08:30 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks again
Just like your review today in the Hartford escort section, thank you again for your knowledge. I'm going to go for it and sign up. Hosting is going to be an issues but I'll see what I can do.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 15:08 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 265Seeking
Agree with BMD, its a slog to find the gems. Morw gakes and scammers there now than I have ever seen.
There are some real ones out there. Pretty much 250-300 ppm will be the norm. Most want you to host, so, its up to you what your budget is.
Anyone asking for money up front in any form or wants to only talk on whatsapp, run away, they are scammers.
-
05-02-22 10:47 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 5229The UTR and Girl Next Door (GND) types have become few and far between. The gems are there but it take a lot more work and filtering than 1-3 years ago due to the spammers and scammers. Likewise, donations run from 100 to 1000+. You'd be doing well to find a gem (non-pro) for 200 per meet. For 300 and up, might as well go the pro route. Don't pay for meet and greets and certainly NO deposits.
Originally Posted by ThatWhiteGuy12
[View Original Post]
Read the posts here also to get a feel for SA hints and methods.
BMD.
-
05-02-22 10:28 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 99Sa
I am going to be signing up for SA for the first Time this week. I was wondering roughly (pm open to this one) what is everyone spending per week? I have been active on the Reddit subs and I have been getting a general idea. I was curious what the Hartford area is spending. Asking as I don't want to me the one guy who is overpaying and fucking it up for the rest. TIA.
-
04-22-22 18:46 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 1041Have not.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Take her to the FC and report back.
-
04-22-22 16:14 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 1000I
Was told by her she is living with her sister in Fairfield. Probably fake. Poo.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 15:47 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 111Please report back
I received an unsolicited pm from her today with her NYC number and letting me know she's ready to get together for some fun. That, and the fact that she's only been online since yesterday, are typically red flags for me but I would be very interested if you find otherwise.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 13:13 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 483https://avatars.mds.yandex.net/i?id=...mbs&n=13&exp=1
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Fake profile. Google: "Brit Porn **** Victoria May" I generally stay away from anything with a Connecticut, Connecticut type of location.
-
04-22-22 09:08 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 1000Anyone Play With
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-bdc9d259c13a
Very nice looking and friendly. Poo.
-
04-21-22 18:23 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 1041Cece
Cece is DTF and can drive to Hartford.
Her profile pictures are probably 5 years younger, and 20-30 pounds lighter. She's a pretty chill girl and a quick / easy meet up, but I personally wouldn't repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-5d47a8f043be
-
04-17-22 18:48 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 660Priceless
Priceless is realizing after several double takes that really hot looking girl you've been noticing on Facebook over the last month actually has a profile on Seeking. Unfortunately, I let my premium membership expire last month so I may have to renew it sooner rather than later. Wish me luck.
-
04-15-22 16:30 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 324Many thanks
Since I'm considering my initial SD / SA foray, I literally can't thank you enough for this post. The convenient thing about STG is simplicity if nothing else. But the risks are starting to outweigh the benefits. So. Here we go. Off into SD / SA world. Thanks again captain!
Originally Posted by TSmithers24
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 14:48 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 1041LadyFiness
Any of you fine gentlemen had this girl?
She seems to get thicker and thicker over the years. She's at a point where she's a bit too heavy for my liking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-af1a16c10136
-
04-15-22 14:06 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 78Any info on this one?
Hey guys, been chatting with this girl and so far everything looks good. Will probably see her sometime this coming week.
Was wondering though if you guys have ever seen her? Any information on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-bdd407db6d00
-
04-14-22 18:11 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 1041Jessica Rabbit
Is this the infamous baby being discussed on this forum?
Never met her, but seems like one to stay away from.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-014d06648499











Reply With Quote





