Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 6985
-
05-31-22 09:28 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 30Nice work
The first thing I look for is how long they have been a member. Because if they have been at it for a while, solid chance some desperate gave them way too much money and now they have that expectation.
Also, I was glad to go through your list and NOT find any of my past (or current!) friends.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 09:16 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 660Small World
Small world fellas, this one is another one to avoid. After some research, I discovered that she's one of the accomplices of the other girl who stole over 50,000 from a client. Interesting how they both recently rejoined SA. No doubt conspiring to take on their next unsuspecting victim.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-0ac963d30f48
-
05-29-22 17:48 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 702Thought I was out.
So since they offered a discount. I re-upped and so far this is what I have found:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-461a1280ae0e
I have yet to meet this one but have texted in the past and she seemed pretty DTF. Wanted anywhere from 15-250 ppm. I reached out again and hopefully this time I'll paint the inside of her womb with my seed this time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57
This is Vee. People have reported her in the past as being real but flaky. I am into PAWGs so I am hoping she and I work something out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-798220977e5d
This one has been reported on before. , while having a mediocre body and look, I can say she sucked me off and swlalowed in the pakring lot after our intial meet and greet at a Starbucks. She doesn't remember that this happened this time and we are going to meet up again and I think it will be funny to be like "hey, remember me?" she is real, friendly and not a golddigger so I would say treat her nice and she will likely fuck your brains out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-4a1b9bd2fe02
I have not seen reports on this one, but she gives me STG vibes. So far seems cool, is willing to chat and not about money all at once and if we do end up meeting for coffee perhaps we can strike up a deal and see if she is down for an unplanned pregnancy and a trip to Planned Parenthood because CT isn't run by the Taliban. Yet. Seems nice though.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-3e38c2b9009e
Not sure about this one, seems nice and seems real so far. No red flags but divorced with 2 kids at 24? Either she is just my type. Or.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-eeb882710496
I have heard about a shcool teacher reported on in the past, but not sure if this is her? If it is, my understadning is that she is a school teacher by day and pretty much a high class escort at night. I am hoping to confirm this to be true.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-2addd3b5e6d2
I have texted with this one in the past. Once upon a time she was cool with 250 and creampies. Now she wants 600 and condoms so I am not pursuing this one anymore but she is real. Says her last SD gave her 600 ppm once or twice a week. Whoever that was, thanks for being a teamplayer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-7b8db1591ceb
This one I have been chatting with and she is anxious to meet but her vibe is somewhat. Sad and maybe even desperate? Not too sure. I am not really pursuing her because I don't really find her all that attractive.
The follwoing ones I am interested in but haven't struck up a conversation with so if anyone has feedback that would be cool. I am always on the hunt for the elusive East Indian or Middle Eastern girl who is DTF so any hints or tips would be appreciated. IO am supposed to meet up with some of the abov elater this week and if there are results I'll post about it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-cd276b9419cd
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-8c1a14e48b64
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-6be88b5022de
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-538f0f1f3b9d
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-01d70912d317
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-71eb06aacfc3
-
05-29-22 17:39 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 702Thought I was out.
So since they offered a discount. I re-upped and so far this is what I have found:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-461a1280ae0e
I have yet to meet this one but have texted in the past and she seemed pretty DTF. Wanted anywhere from 15-250 ppm. I reached out again and hopefully this time I'll paint the inside of her womb with my seed this time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57
This is Vee. People have reported her in the past as being real but flaky. I am into PAWGs so I am hoping she and I work something out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-798220977e5d
This one has been reported on before. , while having a mediocre body and look, I can say she sucked me off and swlalowed in the pakring lot after our intial meet and greet at a Starbucks. She doesn't remember that this happened this time and we are going to meet up again and I think it will be funny to be like "hey, remember me?" she is real, friendly and not a golddigger so I would say treat her nice and she will likely fuck your brains out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-4a1b9bd2fe02
I have not seen reports on this one, but she gives me STG vibes. So far seems cool, is willing to chat and not about money all at once and if we do end up meeting for coffee perhaps we can strike up a deal and see if she is down for an unplanned pregnancy and a trip to Planned Parenthood because CT isn't run by the Taliban. Yet. Seems nice though.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-3e38c2b9009e
Not sure about this one, seems nice and seems real so far. No red flags but divorced with 2 kids at 24? Either she is just my type. Or.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-eeb882710496
I have heard about a shcool teacher reported on in the past, but not sure if this is her? If it is, my understadning is that she is a school teacher by day and pretty much a high class escort at night. I am hoping to confirm this to be true.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-2addd3b5e6d2
I have texted with this one in the past. Once upon a time she was cool with 250 and creampies. Now she wants 600 and condoms so I am not pursuing this one anymore but she is real. Says her last SD gave her 600 ppm once or twice a week. Whoever that was, thanks for being a teamplayer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-7b8db1591ceb
This one I have been chatting with and she is anxious to meet but her vibe is somewhat. Sad and maybe even desperate? Not too sure. I am not really pursuing her because I don't really find her all that attractive.
-
05-27-22 23:18 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 430Discount
Thanks I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 06:12 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 660Stephanie. STAY AWAY
FYI, you would be wise to stay away from this one. A few years back she robbed a client of 50,000. Cleaned out the guy's bank account. Amazing how SA allows these known criminals to continuously rejoin.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-eeeef369b893
-
05-26-22 10:59 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 483You'll get 33% off with code MAY2022 V33.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 17:53 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 205Every time on login I get a 20% discount offer. Been that way for a while.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 20:43 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 430Memorial Day Special
Has anyone gotten the Memorial Day discount for SA?
-
05-24-22 20:38 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 430Alby Rydes
I used to follow her years ago before she ended up getting pregnant. Small world.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 12:07 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 660Okay, thanks for the info and I agree she could be a scam and or way overpriced. Until we get more background from someone who's seen her, I'll consider her another girl with GPS.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 11:50 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 494I have not but she is I'd verified and IG verified. Also my pockets are not that deep LOL. Also location checks out with her IG story posts. Certainly looks like she is in CT again, her IG username is the same as the seeking username. Still with all this being said. If I were to see her, I would still proceed with caution and be wary of getting scammed.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 11:06 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 660She looks nice, have you actually seen her before?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 10:42 #4242Senior Member

Posts: 494Alby rydes
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-a61b9ab802e6#.
Former pornstar and a "IG model". For those of you with deep pockets. I've been following her on IG for a while and it looks like she is back in CT. She usually visits every year or so but this looks like it might be a permanent stay.
-
05-22-22 15:38 #4241Senior Member

Posts: 702I cancelled SA almost a year ago for this very reason and I am not going back.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





