Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4269

    Love_dms

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing.

    Speaking of Middle Eastern, I always thought Scarlet Fitch has some Middle Eastern genes. Anyone here who can confirm or deny? Is she still around by the way?
    Great work, thanks for sharing!

    I am not sure if you want to paint the inside of this one though just saying.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  2. #4268

    Play2 work

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLink  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, been chatting with this girl and so far everything looks good. Will probably see her sometime this coming week.

    Was wondering though if you guys have ever seen her? Any information on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-bdd407db6d00
    Hi,

    Any update on this one?

    I will be probably seeing her this week.

  3. #4267

  4. #4266

    Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing.

    Speaking of Middle Eastern, I always thought Scarlet Fitch has some Middle Eastern genes. Anyone here who can confirm or deny? Is she still around by the way?
    She's still around. I had many blasts with her when she lived closer to Htfd.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/250419197304

    BMD.

  5. #4265

    Middle Eastern

    Thanks for sharing.

    Speaking of Middle Eastern, I always thought Scarlet Fitch has some Middle Eastern genes. Anyone here who can confirm or deny? Is she still around by the way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So since they offered a discount. I re-upped and so far this is what I have found:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-461a1280ae0e

    I have yet to meet this one but have texted in the past and she seemed pretty DTF. Wanted anywhere from 15-250 ppm. I reached out again and hopefully this time I'll paint the inside of her womb with my seed this time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57

    This is Vee. People have reported her in the past as being real but flaky. I am into PAWGs so I am hoping she and I work something out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-798220977e5d

    This one has been reported on before. , while having a mediocre body and look, I can say she sucked me off and swlalowed in the pakring lot after our intial meet and greet at a Starbucks. She doesn't remember that this happened this time and we are going to meet up again and I think it will be funny to be like "hey, remember me?" she is real, friendly and not a golddigger so I would say treat her nice and she will likely fuck your brains out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-4a1b9bd2fe02

    I have not seen reports on this one, but she gives me STG vibes. So far seems cool, is willing to chat and not about money all at once and if we do end up meeting for coffee perhaps we can strike up a deal and see if she is down for an unplanned pregnancy and a trip to Planned Parenthood because CT isn't run by the Taliban. Yet. Seems nice though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-3e38c2b9009e

    Not sure about this one, seems nice and seems real so far. No red flags but divorced with 2 kids at 24? Either she is just my type. Or.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-eeb882710496

    I have heard about a shcool teacher reported on in the past, but not sure if this is her? If it is, my understadning is that she is a school teacher by day and pretty much a high class escort at night. I am hoping to confirm this to be true.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-2addd3b5e6d2

    I have texted with this one in the past. Once upon a time she was cool with 250 and creampies. Now she wants 600 and condoms so I am not pursuing this one anymore but she is real. Says her last SD gave her 600 ppm once or twice a week. Whoever that was, thanks for being a teamplayer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-7b8db1591ceb

    This one I have been chatting with and she is anxious to meet but her vibe is somewhat. Sad and maybe even desperate? Not too sure. I am not really pursuing her because I don't really find her all that attractive.

  6. #4264

    Tinder SB

    Found this one in the NW part of CT on Tinder. Anyone else have contact?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DB98D77E-2E23-49A3-A944-94C2ED607AB4.jpg‎  

  7. #4263

    Yess!

    Quote Originally Posted by CTPilot9876  [View Original Post]
    I tried paying to with a prepaid visa and immediately got suspended, anyone else have this happen?
    Yes, this has happened to me. For me it happened when I tried to set up a new SA account with a different email addy, etc. The reason I had to set up a new account is bc the other / first was banned for seeing $$number in my messages. Do not talk money in messages. Whatever Sa uses to track us, it works very well. Most times you can create a new account, if your lucky...... It will work for a non premium account (with no messaging), but once you try using a cc or debit card, zsoomie, gone, banned. It all nuts. Girls can do whatever they want on that site.

  8. #4262

    Issue with Seeking

    I tried paying to with a prepaid visa and immediately got suspended, anyone else have this happen?

  9. #4261
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Here's one news article. From what I gather, the group is responsible for a whole series of crimes ranging from identity theft, stolen credit cards and breaking into houses.

    https://dailyvoice.com/connecticut/s...-theft/766289/
    She sure fixed her fate.

    "Babysitter from Hell".

    BMD.

  10. #4260

    SA. Criminals

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity how did they do that?
    Here's one news article. From what I gather, the group is responsible for a whole series of crimes ranging from identity theft, stolen credit cards and breaking into houses.

    https://dailyvoice.com/connecticut/s...-theft/766289/

  11. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    I went and had a dream with Scorpio. Damage $200. BBFS, BBBJ, DATY, no anal, choking, slap. Cannot host. I think CIP is available.

    Looks ehh. Body ehh. I will not repeat. Enjoy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/55c8e1ab-ca19-4ff5-8ee3-4a1b9bd2fe02?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    I've been talking with her as well and was going to meet up with her last week but decided not to since she was reluctant to share any additional pictures.

  12. #4258

    Scorpio1012

    I went and had a dream with Scorpio. Damage $200. BBFS, BBBJ, DATY, no anal, choking, slap. Cannot host. I think CIP is available.

    Looks ehh. Body ehh. I will not repeat. Enjoy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/55c8e1ab-ca19-4ff5-8ee3-4a1b9bd2fe02?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  13. #4257

    50 K stolen

    Out of curiosity how did they do that?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Small world fellas, this one is another one to avoid. After some research, I discovered that she's one of the accomplices of the other girl who stole over 50,000 from a client. Interesting how they both recently rejoined SA. No doubt conspiring to take on their next unsuspecting victim.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-0ac963d30f48

  14. #4256
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So since they offered a discount. I re-upped and so far this is what I have found:



    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-3e38c2b9009e

    Not sure about this one, seems nice and seems real so far. No red flags but divorced with 2 kids at 24? Either she is just my type. Or.
    Nice to see some reporting. Thanks Tommy. I like this Latina. I would try for that. I don't have sub. Still boycotting for a while. Let us know if you land any. The old contact 50. Weed that down to 10 possibles. And if you lucky you meet 1 or 2. SA odds. Funny I did a test on how many chicas are active for the last week in CT - 900. Now how many of those are fake and how many of those are girls that are actually DTF. That 900 gets weeded down fast. Then how many dumb ass whales are there giving stupid money. You can't win unless you play though.

  15. #4255

    Nice work

    The first thing I look for is how long they have been a member. Because if they have been at it for a while, solid chance some desperate gave them way too much money and now they have that expectation.

    Also, I was glad to go through your list and NOT find any of my past (or current!) friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So since they offered a discount. I re-upped and so far this is what I have found:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-461a1280ae0e

    I have yet to meet this one but have texted in the past and she seemed pretty DTF. Wanted anywhere from 15-250 ppm. I reached out again and hopefully this time I'll paint the inside of her womb with my seed this time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57

    This is Vee. People have reported her in the past as being real but flaky. I am into PAWGs so I am hoping she and I work something out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape