The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 532 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5004

    Is She Legit

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82880257

    Has anyone seen her before. She looks like a nice MILF jawn.

  2. #5003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Even the vanilla dating world is about the same. Imagine that. Where people are supposed to be looking for love.

    Any woman on a dating site who is half way decent to hot expects guys to be able to hand her the world at her feet or else you're just wasting her time as they say.

    Social media has ruined everything. Young girls today grow up looking up to all the social media stars who have the pro athlete or rapper boyfriends who finance the extravagant lifestyles and that's what they try to emulate. Then you have all the overweight and severely dysfunctional women, or the single moms that just simply need to be avoided.

    If you're a solid regular dude you can't win either way in America. You could make 100 k a year and still be too poor for that hot bottle opener girl who works at the night club who is trying to land a millionaire but at the same time dealing with an unattractive overweight single mom isn't a fair exchange either. Women always want an unfair partnership if they can get away with it with no shame.

    Use to be able to find a decent girl from a small town or from the countryside that didn't drink or do drugs but not anymore. This is why so many regular guys are going overseas either to play or to relocate permanently.
    LOL. Sounds like you have been talking to many of my friends that have just about had it and are SERIOUSLY looking into moving to Thailand, Philippines, Mexico, Columbia, Brazil. The quest for a feminine female uncorrupted by 1st world women's war against the "patriarchy".

  3. #5002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kgodk01  [View Original Post]
    You might strike out but reliability is big issue. Don't say come over if you can't meet. Why no one leaves comment on list crawler to help out other mongers.
    Listcrawler isn't what it once was. There was a time when the comments and reviews weren't really regulated and you could be honest about a provider. Now, like the other member said, its super censored. If you say literally one bad thing about a provider, they'll ban you. I've been banned there already several times for telling the truth about a provider. I've made reviews that were blunt about a provider's terrible performance, and they never posted it. There are some reviews that manage to get posted that aren't positive, but at this point I'm convinced a good amount of the reviews are fake because you can't really say bad things about providers anymore. I still do make reviews, I just come back under a different username each time.

  4. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    Are affordable regulars even a thing anymore? I could make a list of all the things that's ruining this. Almost like a perfect storm that directly affecting the hobby.
    Even the vanilla dating world is about the same. Imagine that. Where people are supposed to be looking for love.

    Any woman on a dating site who is half way decent to hot expects guys to be able to hand her the world at her feet or else you're just wasting her time as they say.

    Social media has ruined everything. Young girls today grow up looking up to all the social media stars who have the pro athlete or rapper boyfriends who finance the extravagant lifestyles and that's what they try to emulate. Then you have all the overweight and severely dysfunctional women, or the single moms that just simply need to be avoided.

    If you're a solid regular dude you can't win either way in America. You could make 100 k a year and still be too poor for that hot bottle opener girl who works at the night club who is trying to land a millionaire but at the same time dealing with an unattractive overweight single mom isn't a fair exchange either. Women always want an unfair partnership if they can get away with it with no shame.

    Use to be able to find a decent girl from a small town or from the countryside that didn't drink or do drugs but not anymore. This is why so many regular guys are going overseas either to play or to relocate permanently.

  5. #5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kgodk01  [View Original Post]
    You might strike out but reliability is big issue. Don't say come over if you can't meet. Why no one leaves comment on list crawler to help out other mongers.
    When backpage got shutdown the comments section on listcrawler got switched up and all the old comments were erased and they hardly let anyone leave a comment unless it's all positive. It's heavily censored now.

    Use call escort. Org to read and leave reviews other then this website.

    https://callescort.org/

  6. #4999
    Quote Originally Posted by Afraven  [View Original Post]
    I got some free time tomorrow and wanted to go check out Shea. It is just something about her look and ad that makes me think she's a freak worth visiting. I thought I would check with you brothers to see if anyone had any experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82699164

    If she is not a go, I do have a young pretty thing that I've seen before. I don't have any complaints, except she was limited on her freakiness. The eye candy is there and k9 view is lovely, but I'm looking for performance, not so much looks. Here is the link to honey ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82668498
    Read an awful review on Shea probably about a year ago. Would definitely avoid. Your second link looks like fire.

  7. #4998

    Saw her yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by Kgodk01  [View Original Post]
    You might strike out but reliability is big issue. Don't say come over if you can't meet. Why no one leaves comment on list crawler to help out other mongers.
    I texted and she hit me back a few hours later. Worked out well, she was across the street from my hotel. It was ok. But I got what I wanted for 80. Blow and go. I texted a couple of others when she didn't respond and nobody texted back. I'd like to get one more before I leave.

  8. #4997

    I double down on her ghosting. Keeps you waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    I know others have seen her, but she ghosted me twice, and back when she first started posting she was very stuck to her very high prices. Her prices have come down, but I wouldn't call setting up a date with her a reliable commitment.

    If your window is limited, you may end up striking out at the last minute.
    You might strike out but reliability is big issue. Don't say come over if you can't meet. Why no one leaves comment on list crawler to help out other mongers.

  9. #4996

    Sheabutta

    Quote Originally Posted by Afraven  [View Original Post]
    I got some free time tomorrow and wanted to go check out Shea. It is just something about her look and ad that makes me think she's a freak worth visiting. I thought I would check with you brothers to see if anyone had any experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82699164

    If she is not a go, I do have a young pretty thing that I've seen before. I don't have any complaints, except she was limited on her freakiness. The eye candy is there and k9 view is lovely, but I'm looking for performance, not so much looks. Here is the link to honey ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82668498
    So she's real, looks like the pics, performs but there's downsides. She rushes, she has an attitude, she said she'd do anal, bu them told me she ate while I was on the way and she "don't do anal after I eat" also didn't want to suck. So it was one hole 10 min and only doggie allowed for the one hour 3 hole special.

  10. #4995
    Quote Originally Posted by Losorea  [View Original Post]
    Savannah was def my ATF.

    I still think about all the hot times we had together.
    I ran into her at a WalMart once when she was my regular. She took me to the bathroom and did it there, then had me take her back to her hotel for a second round, but only charged me the initial $120. I miss that girl, but I'm also happy to see how happy she is. While also being amazed at the fact that she already has a flat tummy again and is rocking belly shirts.

  11. #4994
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82619508

    I'll be traveling next week and she seems TGTBT. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
    I know others have seen her, but she ghosted me twice, and back when she first started posting she was very stuck to her very high prices. Her prices have come down, but I wouldn't call setting up a date with her a reliable commitment.

    If your window is limited, you may end up striking out at the last minute.

  12. #4993

    Sheabutter

    I got some free time tomorrow and wanted to go check out Shea. It is just something about her look and ad that makes me think she's a freak worth visiting. I thought I would check with you brothers to see if anyone had any experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82699164

    If she is not a go, I do have a young pretty thing that I've seen before. I don't have any complaints, except she was limited on her freakiness. The eye candy is there and k9 view is lovely, but I'm looking for performance, not so much looks. Here is the link to honey ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82668498

  13. #4992

    Thanks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times years ago. At that time, her pics were a few years old. Those pics look like her back then so I'm guessing her current appearance would be a few years older than those pics.

    I've never had issues with her and everything was delivered as promised. But that was a few years ago but I would still expect the same.

    She's definitely an addict. Hygiene may not be great. She may be missing a few teeth.

    If you think that is TGTBT, maybe you should reassess your standards.

    I've never had issues with her and always left satisfied but I stopped seeing her because there are definitely better options out there. Maybe she might have flaked once or twice as well.
    I only say TGTBT because she looks decent in the pics and is a cheap BBBJ. Suggestions for better options by the airport? Thanks for the feedback. Both of you.

    EDIT- is this one real?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/82731225

  14. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82619508

    I'll be traveling next week and she seems TGTBT. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
    She's legit. I've seen her before. It was good times but of course YMMV.

  15. #4990
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    Are affordable regulars even a thing anymore? I could make a list of all the things that's ruining this. Almost like a perfect storm that directly affecting the hobby.
    For at least philly, yes. In NY theres a surprisingly high number of affordable providers who are very good looking and give good service. I'm talking 60-80 range. Hence why most of my hobbying takes place there. Theres a couple here in Philly that are worth it, but really philly is dead. And likely never coming back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape