Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 7971
-
05-31-22 19:16 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 987Even the vanilla dating world is about the same. Imagine that. Where people are supposed to be looking for love.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
Any woman on a dating site who is half way decent to hot expects guys to be able to hand her the world at her feet or else you're just wasting her time as they say.
Social media has ruined everything. Young girls today grow up looking up to all the social media stars who have the pro athlete or rapper boyfriends who finance the extravagant lifestyles and that's what they try to emulate. Then you have all the overweight and severely dysfunctional women, or the single moms that just simply need to be avoided.
If you're a solid regular dude you can't win either way in America. You could make 100 k a year and still be too poor for that hot bottle opener girl who works at the night club who is trying to land a millionaire but at the same time dealing with an unattractive overweight single mom isn't a fair exchange either. Women always want an unfair partnership if they can get away with it with no shame.
Use to be able to find a decent girl from a small town or from the countryside that didn't drink or do drugs but not anymore. This is why so many regular guys are going overseas either to play or to relocate permanently.
-
05-31-22 18:38 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 987When backpage got shutdown the comments section on listcrawler got switched up and all the old comments were erased and they hardly let anyone leave a comment unless it's all positive. It's heavily censored now.
Originally Posted by Kgodk01
[View Original Post]
Use call escort. Org to read and leave reviews other then this website.
https://callescort.org/
-
05-31-22 18:35 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 987Read an awful review on Shea probably about a year ago. Would definitely avoid. Your second link looks like fire.
Originally Posted by Afraven
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 07:34 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 92Saw her yesterday
I texted and she hit me back a few hours later. Worked out well, she was across the street from my hotel. It was ok. But I got what I wanted for 80. Blow and go. I texted a couple of others when she didn't respond and nobody texted back. I'd like to get one more before I leave.
Originally Posted by Kgodk01
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 00:01 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 32I double down on her ghosting. Keeps you waiting
You might strike out but reliability is big issue. Don't say come over if you can't meet. Why no one leaves comment on list crawler to help out other mongers.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 22:38 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 485Sheabutta
So she's real, looks like the pics, performs but there's downsides. She rushes, she has an attitude, she said she'd do anal, bu them told me she ate while I was on the way and she "don't do anal after I eat" also didn't want to suck. So it was one hole 10 min and only doggie allowed for the one hour 3 hole special.
Originally Posted by Afraven
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 20:48 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 166I ran into her at a WalMart once when she was my regular. She took me to the bathroom and did it there, then had me take her back to her hotel for a second round, but only charged me the initial $120. I miss that girl, but I'm also happy to see how happy she is. While also being amazed at the fact that she already has a flat tummy again and is rocking belly shirts.
Originally Posted by Losorea
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 19:09 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 630I know others have seen her, but she ghosted me twice, and back when she first started posting she was very stuck to her very high prices. Her prices have come down, but I wouldn't call setting up a date with her a reliable commitment.
Originally Posted by StrangerMan11
[View Original Post]
If your window is limited, you may end up striking out at the last minute.
-
05-29-22 15:52 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 329Sheabutter
I got some free time tomorrow and wanted to go check out Shea. It is just something about her look and ad that makes me think she's a freak worth visiting. I thought I would check with you brothers to see if anyone had any experience with her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82699164
If she is not a go, I do have a young pretty thing that I've seen before. I don't have any complaints, except she was limited on her freakiness. The eye candy is there and k9 view is lovely, but I'm looking for performance, not so much looks. Here is the link to honey ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82668498
-
05-29-22 15:31 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 92Thanks!!
I only say TGTBT because she looks decent in the pics and is a cheap BBBJ. Suggestions for better options by the airport? Thanks for the feedback. Both of you.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
EDIT- is this one real?
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/82731225
-
05-29-22 07:20 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 167She's legit. I've seen her before. It was good times but of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by StrangerMan11
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 00:19 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 253For at least philly, yes. In NY theres a surprisingly high number of affordable providers who are very good looking and give good service. I'm talking 60-80 range. Hence why most of my hobbying takes place there. Theres a couple here in Philly that are worth it, but really philly is dead. And likely never coming back.
Originally Posted by Cam442
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 22:51 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 119Regulars
Are affordable regulars even a thing anymore? I could make a list of all the things that's ruining this. Almost like a perfect storm that directly affecting the hobby.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
So true, all good things come to a end I guess. You are either the person who sinks or swims no matter where you float.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Wasn't she the young blond chick that everyone kept thinking was fake because of how cute she looked? I still regret not pulling the trigger in time.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 21:07 #4988Regular Member

Posts: 6I have own supplier Contact, using him very long time if you need PM me I will share contact.
Originally Posted by RouletteWheel
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 18:18 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 253Latin Surprise
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...129/2672270828
Got a nice surprise with this one. At this point most of the latin providers on listcrawler all follow the same playbook. Fake pics but usually the provider themselves are just as good looking, or almost. Barely speak english, robotic performances, etc.
This one on the other hand was different. Quiet, but very friendly. Very very nice body. Thick in the most perfect way. Ass is clearly the work of surgery but works very well on her. Gives an okish BJ but allows more roaming than expected. Got to only could hit for a couple minutes, came way sooner than I would of liked. She puts in more effort than the standard latin provider to make you feel good. Her little fake sex talk is sexy as fuck. And her house smells very good, as does her. She reminds me of the latin providers I see in NY (who look better and are cheaper).
Philly is dry as fuck, and I don't see myself seeing providers much here, but this one is a certifed regular. 80 dollars well fucking spent. Completely cured the headache I was having.









Reply With Quote




