Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 532 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 7973
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4988

    Latin Surprise

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...129/2672270828

    Got a nice surprise with this one. At this point most of the latin providers on listcrawler all follow the same playbook. Fake pics but usually the provider themselves are just as good looking, or almost. Barely speak english, robotic performances, etc.

    This one on the other hand was different. Quiet, but very friendly. Very very nice body. Thick in the most perfect way. Ass is clearly the work of surgery but works very well on her. Gives an okish BJ but allows more roaming than expected. Got to only could hit for a couple minutes, came way sooner than I would of liked. She puts in more effort than the standard latin provider to make you feel good. Her little fake sex talk is sexy as fuck. And her house smells very good, as does her. She reminds me of the latin providers I see in NY (who look better and are cheaper).

    Philly is dry as fuck, and I don't see myself seeing providers much here, but this one is a certifed regular. 80 dollars well fucking spent. Completely cured the headache I was having.

  2. #4987
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82619508

    I'll be traveling next week and she seems TGTBT. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
    Seen her a few times years ago. At that time, her pics were a few years old. Those pics look like her back then so I'm guessing her current appearance would be a few years older than those pics.

    I've never had issues with her and everything was delivered as promised. But that was a few years ago but I would still expect the same.

    She's definitely an addict. Hygiene may not be great. She may be missing a few teeth.

    If you think that is TGTBT, maybe you should reassess your standards.

    I've never had issues with her and always left satisfied but I stopped seeing her because there are definitely better options out there. Maybe she might have flaked once or twice as well.

  3. #4986

    Anybody ever see her

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82619508

    I'll be traveling next week and she seems TGTBT. Appreciate any info. Thanks.

  4. #4985
    Who remembers Nikki in Clementon and her cloud soft BJs? Good times!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I remember the good old days pre-Covid pre-sesta / fosta when the escort scene in Philly was pretty good. Now it seems like everything sucks.

    Here are some that come to mind:

    Savannah. Hot Young blonde. Went to jail, got clean, had a kid recently and seems happy (from what I can tell on social media).

    Kayla. I knew two good ones that went by this name. One died (RIP shot in the face in an abandoned house) the other one was pimped out at the motel 6 on Roosevelt in by a toothless old guy named Kevin (or something similar to that). I actually appreciated Kevin's work. Seemed like the second Kayla got clean and settled down with a nerdy guy (possibly a monger).

    Ashley / Rachel. Another good one out of the Roosevelt motel 6. An NYC type. She was pretty hot but her teeth were messed up. Last I heard, she settled down with some Asian sugar daddy that got her pregnant..

  5. #4984
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I remember the good old days pre-Covid pre-sesta / fosta when the escort scene in Philly was pretty good. Now it seems like everything sucks.

    Here are some that come to mind:

    Savannah. Hot Young blonde. Went to jail, got clean, had a kid recently and seems happy (from what I can tell on social media).

    Kayla. I knew two good ones that went by this name. One died (RIP shot in the face in an abandoned house) the other one was pimped out at the motel 6 on Roosevelt in by a toothless old guy named Kevin (or something similar to that). I actually appreciated Kevin's work. Seemed like the second Kayla got clean and settled down with a nerdy guy (possibly a monger).
    Always wondered if they found Kaylas killer. Such a sad ending, especially for a young female.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...me-up/18027170

    As far as the scene, it's just a different ballgame now. Even the drugs are different which is hugely impacting the game. In 2016 and further back the dope was actual heroin which ment a person could have a semblance of a life which is why the girls looked so much better years ago.

    Now all the drugs are laced with fentanyl so the new addicts are just outright dying the first try out. Literally, there isn't much new talent because the younger generation is just dropping dead the first time they take a hit and the few others who make it past ODing first shot out wind up needing a fix every 2-3 hours to stay well so they run themselves into the ground quickly. I'm also told subs / methadone don't work for fentanyl.

    For those who don't know fentanyl is now the premier drug to push because it's highly addictive and very cheap to produce because it can be made in a lab. It's all being made in China (at least the raw chemicals) and smuggled in various ways into this country even by mail. Very frightening if you ask me. Seems like America is being poisoned to death and nothing is being done about it because everyone looks the other way due to the amount of money being made.

  6. #4983

    Sav

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Wow you are really bringing me back. I remember Chyna. Tall, fat ass, pretty face. She was one of my favorites. However she didn't compare to Savannah. She was the GOAT. Beautiful body, freaky, and fun to hang out with too. I never saw her as a blonde though. She always had light brown hair (like she has now if you are on her social). It's crazy she was briefly posting on STG right before she had the kid, but I wasn't able to meet up with her. Glad she got clean, but def miss her.
    Wait savannah was posting?? When?

  7. #4982
    Savannah was def my ATF.

    I still think about all the hot times we had together.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I remember the good old days pre-Covid pre-sesta / fosta when the escort scene in Philly was pretty good. Now it seems like everything sucks.

    Here are some that come to mind:

    Savannah. Hot Young blonde. Went to jail, got clean, had a kid recently and seems happy (from what I can tell on social media).

    Kayla. I knew two good ones that went by this name. One died (RIP shot in the face in an abandoned house) the other one was pimped out at the motel 6 on Roosevelt in by a toothless old guy named Kevin (or something similar to that). I actually appreciated Kevin's work. Seemed like the second Kayla got clean and settled down with a nerdy guy (possibly a monger).

    Ashley / Rachel. Another good one out of the Roosevelt motel 6. An NYC type. She was pretty hot but her teeth were messed up. Last I heard, she settled down with some Asian sugar daddy that got her pregnant.

    Chynnaa. Pretty hot too. Tall white model type but with a thick black girl booty. She would often share hotel rooms with her black bbw friends but lived near frankford and / or clementine. Used to post on listcrawler. Last I heard, she went into the nail salon business. Surprisingly she was one of the few people out there that didn't do any of the hard drugs. Just weed. A lot of weed.

    I miss those good old days.

  8. #4981
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy360  [View Original Post]
    There used to be so many good options in NE Philly. I've probably had sex in every hotel on Roosevelt Blvd because they all had girls working in them who advertised on Backpage, ha. I miss Christina the Italian Vixen and her Puerto Rican friend with the huge tits, Kassandra.
    I remember Kassandra. I linked up with her at the hilton on the blvd during the backpage era. Her rack was crazy.

  9. #4980

    Memory lane

    Wow you are really bringing me back. I remember Chyna. Tall, fat ass, pretty face. She was one of my favorites. However she didn't compare to Savannah. She was the GOAT. Beautiful body, freaky, and fun to hang out with too. I never saw her as a blonde though. She always had light brown hair (like she has now if you are on her social). It's crazy she was briefly posting on STG right before she had the kid, but I wasn't able to meet up with her. Glad she got clean, but def miss her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I remember the good old days pre-Covid pre-sesta / fosta when the escort scene in Philly was pretty good. Now it seems like everything sucks.

    Here are some that come to mind:

    Savannah. Hot Young blonde. Went to jail, got clean, had a kid recently and seems happy (from what I can tell on social media).

    Kayla. I knew two good ones that went by this name. One died (RIP shot in the face in an abandoned house) the other one was pimped out at the motel 6 on Roosevelt in by a toothless old guy named Kevin (or something similar to that). I actually appreciated Kevin's work. Seemed like the second Kayla got clean and settled down with a nerdy guy (possibly a monger).

    Ashley / Rachel. Another good one out of the Roosevelt motel 6. An NYC type. She was pretty hot but her teeth were messed up. Last I heard, she settled down with some Asian sugar daddy that got her pregnant.

    Chynnaa. Pretty hot too. Tall white model type but with a thick black girl booty. She would often share hotel rooms with her black bbw friends but lived near frankford and / or clementine. Used to post on listcrawler. Last I heard, she went into the nail salon business. Surprisingly she was one of the few people out there that didn't do any of the hard drugs. Just weed. A lot of weed.

    I miss those good old days.

  10. #4979

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    How was her incall location? In Philly?
    It was motel 6 Roosevelt blvd.

  11. #4978

    How was her incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. Those pics are a little old. She's thinner now but sexier. I was in love with her look.
    How was her incall location? In Philly?

  12. #4977

    Soraya

    Took a chance on a M6 girl in the northeast. Not worth revisiting, I'll just leave it at that. All covered, she was a little off mentally, although she talked a good game.

    Keep looking elsewhere.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82433973

  13. #4976
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I remember the good old days pre-Covid pre-sesta / fosta when the escort scene in Philly was pretty good. Now it seems like everything sucks.

    Here are some that come to mind:

    Savannah. Hot Young blonde. Went to jail, got clean, had a kid recently and seems happy (from what I can tell on social media).

    Kayla. I knew two good ones that went by this name. One died (RIP shot in the face in an abandoned house) the other one was pimped out at the motel 6 on Roosevelt in by a toothless old guy named Kevin (or something similar to that). I actually appreciated Kevin's work. Seemed like the second Kayla got clean and settled down with a nerdy guy (possibly a monger).

    Ashley / Rachel. Another good one out of the Roosevelt motel 6. An NYC type. She was pretty hot but her teeth were messed up. Last I heard, she settled down with some Asian sugar daddy that got her pregnant.

    Chynnaa. Pretty hot too. Tall white model type but with a thick black girl booty. She would often share hotel rooms with her black bbw friends but lived near frankford and / or clementine. Used to post on listcrawler. Last I heard, she went into the nail salon business. Surprisingly she was one of the few people out there that didn't do any of the hard drugs. Just weed. A lot of weed.

    I miss those good old days.
    There used to be so many good options in NE Philly. I've probably had sex in every hotel on Roosevelt Blvd because they all had girls working in them who advertised on Backpage, ha. I miss Christina the Italian Vixen and her Puerto Rican friend with the huge tits, Kassandra.

  14. #4975

    Make Philly escorts great again

    I remember the good old days pre-Covid pre-sesta / fosta when the escort scene in Philly was pretty good. Now it seems like everything sucks.

    Here are some that come to mind:

    Savannah. Hot Young blonde. Went to jail, got clean, had a kid recently and seems happy (from what I can tell on social media).

    Kayla. I knew two good ones that went by this name. One died (RIP shot in the face in an abandoned house) the other one was pimped out at the motel 6 on Roosevelt in by a toothless old guy named Kevin (or something similar to that). I actually appreciated Kevin's work. Seemed like the second Kayla got clean and settled down with a nerdy guy (possibly a monger).

    Ashley / Rachel. Another good one out of the Roosevelt motel 6. An NYC type. She was pretty hot but her teeth were messed up. Last I heard, she settled down with some Asian sugar daddy that got her pregnant.

    Chynnaa. Pretty hot too. Tall white model type but with a thick black girl booty. She would often share hotel rooms with her black bbw friends but lived near frankford and / or clementine. Used to post on listcrawler. Last I heard, she went into the nail salon business. Surprisingly she was one of the few people out there that didn't do any of the hard drugs. Just weed. A lot of weed.

    I miss those good old days.

  15. #4974

    My take on Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Like Farouk, I've seen Ryan / CJ. She has been reviewed often in South Jersey. Never very good. She doesn't really like older mongers. Demons won out. Third one has a very limited menu, but if all you need is a BBBJ, she looks pretty good. Saw Ryan two times. Never popped. She's also ghosted me a time or two. Maybe if I was younger, she would have given me a better vibe. But, she left me with the impression that she hates her job and she no longer looks like those pictures, but she is thin and has a rocking body.
    I've had several meetups with Ryan. Fortunately for me I was able to pop each time. Sometimes even msog in hr (but she upcharged for msog in hr which I thought was dumb but oh well.) this was during a time when the escort options in Philly were drying out so I ventured out to jersey for better options.

    At the beginning she was pretty sweet. I've always tried to stay on her good side. Towards the end, it would be like walking on eggshells to try not to tick her off.

    The times I met her, she had a smoking body. It was probably around summer 2021 because I remember the Olympics playing on the tv and saying to her that her body was nice like an Olympian.

    Eventually her attitude soured and I felt there were better options out there and decided it wasn't worth crossing the bridge to see her. It was probably best that I ended my time with her on a relatively high note.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape