Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 7974
-
05-28-22 22:51 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 119Regulars
Are affordable regulars even a thing anymore? I could make a list of all the things that's ruining this. Almost like a perfect storm that directly affecting the hobby.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
So true, all good things come to a end I guess. You are either the person who sinks or swims no matter where you float.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Wasn't she the young blond chick that everyone kept thinking was fake because of how cute she looked? I still regret not pulling the trigger in time.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 21:07 #4988Regular Member

Posts: 6I have own supplier Contact, using him very long time if you need PM me I will share contact.
Originally Posted by RouletteWheel
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 18:18 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 253Latin Surprise
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...129/2672270828
Got a nice surprise with this one. At this point most of the latin providers on listcrawler all follow the same playbook. Fake pics but usually the provider themselves are just as good looking, or almost. Barely speak english, robotic performances, etc.
This one on the other hand was different. Quiet, but very friendly. Very very nice body. Thick in the most perfect way. Ass is clearly the work of surgery but works very well on her. Gives an okish BJ but allows more roaming than expected. Got to only could hit for a couple minutes, came way sooner than I would of liked. She puts in more effort than the standard latin provider to make you feel good. Her little fake sex talk is sexy as fuck. And her house smells very good, as does her. She reminds me of the latin providers I see in NY (who look better and are cheaper).
Philly is dry as fuck, and I don't see myself seeing providers much here, but this one is a certifed regular. 80 dollars well fucking spent. Completely cured the headache I was having.
-
05-28-22 18:04 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 514Seen her a few times years ago. At that time, her pics were a few years old. Those pics look like her back then so I'm guessing her current appearance would be a few years older than those pics.
Originally Posted by StrangerMan11
[View Original Post]
I've never had issues with her and everything was delivered as promised. But that was a few years ago but I would still expect the same.
She's definitely an addict. Hygiene may not be great. She may be missing a few teeth.
If you think that is TGTBT, maybe you should reassess your standards.
I've never had issues with her and always left satisfied but I stopped seeing her because there are definitely better options out there. Maybe she might have flaked once or twice as well.
-
05-28-22 14:11 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 92Anybody ever see her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82619508
I'll be traveling next week and she seems TGTBT. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
-
05-27-22 12:27 #4984Regular Member

Posts: 14Who remembers Nikki in Clementon and her cloud soft BJs? Good times!
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 23:47 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 987Always wondered if they found Kaylas killer. Such a sad ending, especially for a young female.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...me-up/18027170
As far as the scene, it's just a different ballgame now. Even the drugs are different which is hugely impacting the game. In 2016 and further back the dope was actual heroin which ment a person could have a semblance of a life which is why the girls looked so much better years ago.
Now all the drugs are laced with fentanyl so the new addicts are just outright dying the first try out. Literally, there isn't much new talent because the younger generation is just dropping dead the first time they take a hit and the few others who make it past ODing first shot out wind up needing a fix every 2-3 hours to stay well so they run themselves into the ground quickly. I'm also told subs / methadone don't work for fentanyl.
For those who don't know fentanyl is now the premier drug to push because it's highly addictive and very cheap to produce because it can be made in a lab. It's all being made in China (at least the raw chemicals) and smuggled in various ways into this country even by mail. Very frightening if you ask me. Seems like America is being poisoned to death and nothing is being done about it because everyone looks the other way due to the amount of money being made.
-
05-26-22 18:47 #4982Regular Member

Posts: 14Sav
Wait savannah was posting?? When?
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 18:39 #4981Regular Member

Posts: 14Savannah was def my ATF.
I still think about all the hot times we had together.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 17:48 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 640I remember Kassandra. I linked up with her at the hilton on the blvd during the backpage era. Her rack was crazy.
Originally Posted by RegularGuy360
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 15:49 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 165Memory lane
Wow you are really bringing me back. I remember Chyna. Tall, fat ass, pretty face. She was one of my favorites. However she didn't compare to Savannah. She was the GOAT. Beautiful body, freaky, and fun to hang out with too. I never saw her as a blonde though. She always had light brown hair (like she has now if you are on her social). It's crazy she was briefly posting on STG right before she had the kid, but I wasn't able to meet up with her. Glad she got clean, but def miss her.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 11:50 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 485Cherry
It was motel 6 Roosevelt blvd.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 09:26 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 986How was her incall?
How was her incall location? In Philly?
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 09:05 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 164Soraya
Took a chance on a M6 girl in the northeast. Not worth revisiting, I'll just leave it at that. All covered, she was a little off mentally, although she talked a good game.
Keep looking elsewhere.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/82433973
-
05-26-22 00:01 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 56There used to be so many good options in NE Philly. I've probably had sex in every hotel on Roosevelt Blvd because they all had girls working in them who advertised on Backpage, ha. I miss Christina the Italian Vixen and her Puerto Rican friend with the huge tits, Kassandra.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



