Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 532 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 7971
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    The first one has a scar on her upper abdomen that's missing on the second one. Not saying those pics can't be from 10 years apart, but I don't think those two ads are the same girl.
    There are two girls working from the same number, I have seen both since it is so close to me and I won't venture near K street. Both ask 100/150 , a bit high for the cramped car.

    Older one pictures match, but that is many miles ago; younger redhead I can't even tell, she really looked ragged and signs if strong usage. Last time I went I drove off because the 2nd one came out when I thought I was taking to the 1st one.

    Probably better off not touching either one, 100 for a BBBJ is still high in my book.

  2. #4955

    Little Blue Pill!!

    Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I've been getting a few PM's about where to get cheaper Viagra so I figured I'd share. Can't believe how expensive it still is to get. Here's the site I use.

    https://www.napsgear.org/

    If you want quick shipping, make sure to click "Shipped from US" otherwise it might be shipped from overseas. The only downfall is that you have less options with US shipped products but I'm still happy. I get the 100 mg at $. 56 each but have to buy 100 tablets. The brand is Cenforce 100 (Sildenafil / Viagra) I've learned that the whole tablet is way too strong and causes me to get flushed and headaches so I break them into quarters and that works just fine. They also have other ones too but I've yet to try it. Hope this helps!! Saved me a ton of cash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 709EBA14-ACED-4449-8DA6-FD45773C8C2F.jpg‎  

  3. #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard back but did a search in the area, I wonder if they are one in the same, same hair color and height. https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/203024921912.
    The first one has a scar on her upper abdomen that's missing on the second one. Not saying those pics can't be from 10 years apart, but I don't think those two ads are the same girl.

  4. #4953

    Same #

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard back but did a search in the area, I wonder if they are one in the same, same hair color and height. https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/203024921912.
    Same 856 number 🤔. Hmmm.

  5. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadRooster  [View Original Post]
    I believe pic 5 has an Eagles Jersey hanging in the background? Plus in some pics the room looks filthy, which leads me to believe she's a Kens SW from 15 years ago, ( attractive )...LOL.

    With that being said, she is just my type. I'm going to reach out - If anything comes of it I will report back.

    HR
    I haven't heard back but did a search in the area, I wonder if they are one in the same, same hair color and height. https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/203024921912.

  6. #4951
    There was a redhead in the NE I visited a couple of times. Body looks similar. She had good oral skills, DT without request and didn't leave a drop. Did FS once and it was meh. If this is the same one, would repeat in a heartbeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadRooster  [View Original Post]
    I believe pic 5 has an Eagles Jersey hanging in the background? Plus in some pics the room looks filthy, which leads me to believe she's a Kens SW from 15 years ago, ( attractive )...LOL.

    With that being said, she is just my type. I'm going to reach out - If anything comes of it I will report back.

    HR

  7. #4950

    Too nice indeed but:

    I believe pic 5 has an Eagles Jersey hanging in the background? Plus in some pics the room looks filthy, which leads me to believe she's a Kens SW from 15 years ago, ( attractive )...LOL.

    With that being said, she is just my type. I'm going to reach out - If anything comes of it I will report back.

    HR

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching but nothing came up, pics some reason scream webcam model. This too nice for that section or I'm judgemental?

    I do in calls and or car dates. Text messaging or emailing are my preferred methods of contact (856-352-3767 - jessicaangelique321@gmail.com). No endless messaging and pic requests. Cash only. Serious inquires only!

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...v/004358084804

  8. #4949

    Red Ne philly / bustleton section

    I tried searching but nothing came up, pics some reason scream webcam model. This too nice for that section or I'm judgemental?

    I do in calls and or car dates. Text messaging or emailing are my preferred methods of contact (856-352-3767 - jessicaangelique321@gmail.com). No endless messaging and pic requests. Cash only. Serious inquires only!

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...v/004358084804

  9. #4948
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    You and Flyguy are taking about two different Gina's. The Gina he is talking about is Gina-Jo, a longtime ave walker. Yes, Gina-Jo has a serious infection and gangrene in her right foot, and she refuses to get treatment and will likely lose the foot if not most of the leg. It is a real shame, she used to be very attractive, but she was notoriously a bit of a troublemaker. I posted a photo of Gina-Jo for clarification. Sorry I don't know anything about your Gina, but if anything I would recommend just setting up a one-on-one date with her through Savannah, go to the house, and then try to get her number or give her your number during your session. However, it may not be easy, I tried that with another girl they had working there but they had her locked down tight, was never able to get a hold of her outside of that.
    Yeah I thought it was her Keirsten told me that she refuses to go to the hospital to get checked out and she might lose her leg.

  10. #4947
    It's an old pic. As stated, she isn't doing so well right now. Her foot / leg is infected and she is in bad shape. Unfortunately her best days may be behind her at this point. But in her prime she was one of the better looking girls on the ave.

    Quote Originally Posted by OverKill418  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she's very attractive, if this is an accurate pic. Would be down to see her in a heartbeat.

  11. #4946

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    You and Flyguy are taking about two different Gina's. The Gina he is talking about is Gina-Jo, a longtime ave walker. Yes, Gina-Jo has a serious infection and gangrene in her right foot, and she refuses to get treatment and will likely lose the foot if not most of the leg. It is a real shame, she used to be very attractive, but she was notoriously a bit of a troublemaker. I posted a photo of Gina-Jo for clarification. Sorry I don't know anything about your Gina, but if anything I would recommend just setting up a one-on-one date with her through Savannah, go to the house, and then try to get her number or give her your number during your session. However, it may not be easy, I tried that with another girl they had working there but they had her locked down tight, was never able to get a hold of her outside of that.
    Wow, she's very attractive, if this is an accurate pic. Would be down to see her in a heartbeat.

  12. #4945

    Different Gina's

    You and Flyguy are taking about two different Gina's. The Gina he is talking about is Gina-Jo, a longtime ave walker. Yes, Gina-Jo has a serious infection and gangrene in her right foot, and she refuses to get treatment and will likely lose the foot if not most of the leg. It is a real shame, she used to be very attractive, but she was notoriously a bit of a troublemaker. I posted a photo of Gina-Jo for clarification. Sorry I don't know anything about your Gina, but if anything I would recommend just setting up a one-on-one date with her through Savannah, go to the house, and then try to get her number or give her your number during your session. However, it may not be easy, I tried that with another girl they had working there but they had her locked down tight, was never able to get a hold of her outside of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingAround2  [View Original Post]
    Damn. It's the Gina in the pics I posted. The face pic is from when I first linked up with her, she had just left her husband and was looking healthy. The pic with her and Savannah is more recent and she looks really skinny like she dropped 20 lbs. I don't know how fast gangrene can develop or how someone can even get it. I saw her about a year and a half ago when she first got into tricking. It sucks to hear that because her legs were fantastic but also because I wish she'd take care of herself for her. Thanks for the info tho. If you have a way of contacting her, I'd be willing to help her get help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7E099087-5AD2-494E-BE9A-E1E0C3D29E99.jpeg‎  

  13. #4944

    Labiaplasty

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadRooster  [View Original Post]
    Although I've never seen her in person, I noticed that in the pic as well and it does not look appetizing what so ever. Even the one where she is bent over, not a good one either. And the Rooster is an ass man all day.

    I always thought she was a SW so I never bothered with her. Maybe it's the terrible pics.
    It is long and kind of LiPlay looking. Lots of women / civilians get surgery for their "unusual" looks. However, who knows. Could be some of the best stuff out there.

  14. #4943

    Dee?

    A few weeks back Cookie posted some photos of a really hot SW named Dee. So attractive I'm surprised she hasn't shown up on an STG incall add. Anybody else seen her?

  15. #4942
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its the same Gina but Keirsten told me that Gina has gangrene really bad in an infection in her legs and she might lose her legs. She won't go for treatment.
    Damn. It's the Gina in the pics I posted. The face pic is from when I first linked up with her, she had just left her husband and was looking healthy. The pic with her and Savannah is more recent and she looks really skinny like she dropped 20 lbs. I don't know how fast gangrene can develop or how someone can even get it. I saw her about a year and a half ago when she first got into tricking. It sucks to hear that because her legs were fantastic but also because I wish she'd take care of herself for her. Thanks for the info tho. If you have a way of contacting her, I'd be willing to help her get help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape