Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 11019
-
05-27-22 11:14 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 323This mirrors my experience with her completely. The first session was a truly low energy, low skill and zero interest blowjob. That I did not complete from. I "don't get out much," so not getting off from a BBBJ is pretty much a never thing, which speaks volumes for her lack of enthusiasm and skill.
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
The second visit was intended to be FS. She kept me waiting in my car for at least 45 minutes and I was just heading out when she texted me to come in. She opened the door naked, and led me to a sheet on the living room floor. Told me to sit on the couch. Started random "small talk" that was weird, and every few minutes she would open up a box, pull out some lube and swipe her pussy. After about 20 minutes of her kneeling there out of reach, rambling and lubing her pussy I asked if we were going to do something or not. She said she "didn't feel right about it" and I left.
Absolutely batshit crazy, IMHO.
-
05-26-22 15:19 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 46Yep!
That's her, excellent provider.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 11:54 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 362Link for Angelsent
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
This is her profile. I used the search function on that other site.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?548399-Angelsent
-
05-26-22 11:09 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 2931Who is this super safety, super expensive chick you are referring to? Have a link?
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 23:33 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 46Angel!
I met up with AngelSent a few days back and holy shit! While she's steeper than any I've seen up to now, she's absolutely worth it. Fucking gorgeous woman with a tight figure and even tighter. Well, you know. She's full safety (which was what I was looking for) and an absolute gem. Good conversation, great host, and incredible performance. 11/10, would recommend.
-
05-25-22 21:55 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 84Latin Euro girls managed
Intel is that these Brazilian girls are handled by a Russian. And it's a guy that's doing it and he has an assistant also helping him out. Somehow he got one to do it and then their friends joined. Now this Russian agency is managing Euro girls from Russia, Ukraine, Brazil and even Columbian.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
So yes, you are never texting the girl directly. Unfortunately some of the alerts have nothing to do with the girl, it's the time zone difference and agent forgets to close the deal at arrival at the location.
-
05-25-22 21:39 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 34SadieVaughn
Does she BB?
Any of you luck bastards inseminate her?
She's looks bomb! Would love to drop a load!
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?560906-SadieVaughn
-
05-25-22 21:37 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 34Baby_JaySweets
Any intel from senior members.
Says she's back from retirement. After 6 ish years.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B
-
05-25-22 20:31 #5056Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Shoreline Girl
I've not actually met her but I've been in communication with her. Was really nice via text, some members here said that she was a good time but one person warned me that she could talk her way through the session while delivering limited service for the time. I never actually saw her but still consider it.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 20:26 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 121She used to have a priv incall around kirkland, but hasn't for a long ass time. Sometimes she'll grab a hotel around kirkland, but rarely. And if she does, she gets hit up a lot and probably fills up the slots real quick.
Originally Posted by HarveyCalhoon
[View Original Post]
Really cool chick, has an Avril Lavigne look to her. But the revs on the other board do NOT paint the right picture about her. She's no sexual dynamo, and the oral is non enthusiastic. I would never consider a CD with her. She's passive AF. But she's a sub, big time. So stay on her good side, play the Dom but don't take it too far, and she's a great time. Good luck getting an incall spot though, her 'old friends' usually jump to take those spots. At least she's not one to book and ghost, as far as I know.
-
05-25-22 19:34 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 46Ally
I've been unable to even get a response when I inquire about cd.
Originally Posted by HarveyCalhoon
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 18:03 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 29Lovely Ally. Kirkland?
Anybody have any experience beyond her car dates? Thanks.
-
05-25-22 15:38 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 158Shoreline girl
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/450526830182
Has anyone visited this girl yet? There's no history when I search the phone number which is a red flag for me so haven't given it a try yet.
-
05-25-22 15:00 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 69They are but have limited availability so you have to make sure to plan ahead. They are located in Renton now instead of Bellevue.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 11:17 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 1404That's because they're part of an Eastern European agency. You are not talking to the girls when you make your appointment. The phone person will agree to everything and not even be in this time zone. There's a group of Latinas out on the East Coast that does the same thing. Girls come from all over, always Spanish speaking and booking is only via email as the handler is based in Spain.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






