Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 11033
-
05-25-22 18:03 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 29Lovely Ally. Kirkland?
Anybody have any experience beyond her car dates? Thanks.
-
05-25-22 15:38 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 159Shoreline girl
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/450526830182
Has anyone visited this girl yet? There's no history when I search the phone number which is a red flag for me so haven't given it a try yet.
-
05-25-22 15:00 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 69They are but have limited availability so you have to make sure to plan ahead. They are located in Renton now instead of Bellevue.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 11:17 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 1404That's because they're part of an Eastern European agency. You are not talking to the girls when you make your appointment. The phone person will agree to everything and not even be in this time zone. There's a group of Latinas out on the East Coast that does the same thing. Girls come from all over, always Spanish speaking and booking is only via email as the handler is based in Spain.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 10:58 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 1114Got to love those spelling errors!
So I'm guessing these two have the same management. Just saying. LOL.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now
-
05-23-22 21:09 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 483I really appreciate that, Alas! Thanks very much indeed, and it's those breasts that have my attention.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
I'm hoping to book her on her next visit and will report accordingly.
-
05-23-22 19:38 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 2184Sweet Chloe
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Thanks for sharing bro. Great intel here.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 14:48 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 1140Sweet Chloe
I met her from SA about 6 months ago. Have seen her a couple times. Absolutely stunning body for a mid to late 40's MILF. Recently moved to portland from the midwest. She said things were ok on SA, but once she found tna, her phone has been blowing up so I hardly get a chance to see her. GFE provider, really talented BBBJ and daty, gets really into it. No BBFS. Super sweet gal and worth your time if you get a chance to see her.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 14:34 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 1140Geneva
I've posted about her on the Portland forum. Have seen her at least half dozen or more times in the past couple years. Overall, I think she's a really good value. A few years ago, she was all safety. When she was younger, newer to the game and much thinner. She's a lot bigger now, close to BBW, but the star of the show is her massive naturals. She loves to have them worshiped, pinched, and pulled. She's submissive. She's also really quiet. Her menu has opened alot, including BBFS if that's your thing. Catch her at the right mood, and she will just lay back and will pretend not to notice that you just shoved it in. 75 lbs lighter, and I would see her way more often.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 09:27 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 270Lisa
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?337538-lisa
Clean incall. Very sweet personality.
Great nips. All Safety. No Daty.
CFS, CBJ W / DT GAG.
Really tight pussy. Really fun to pound. She gets vocal.
-
05-23-22 09:24 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 270Sophia100
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100
Lfk, BBBJ, Daty, DT, BLS, CFS.
Amazing doggy, ACG, RACG.
No BBFS. BBBJ was +100.
-
05-20-22 23:17 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 483Geneva Lace
She visits often from PDX and her breasts are just enchanting, at least in pictures.
Does anyone have any honest information about her? Is it all eyelashes and eye candy--or does she actually provide something for her clients at $280/ hour? At her age, I'm guessing she's terrified and wrapping everyone tightly for minimal service and maximum profit. I'd love to be wrong. Thanks in advance, gentlemen!
-
05-20-22 21:03 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 451Stg
Thanks for the report and glad you're safe! I like to get there a little earlier and peep the scene. I've been browsing STG more lately finding deals. Either late responses or shady places. I'm a cheap ass, LOL. There are some decent ones. At least with TNA you won't have to worry about safety that much, even if you pay a ton and get shitty service sometimes.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
I'll post in the BJ section what I've found next week after my research is done!
Stay $ at fe!
-
05-20-22 20:44 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 51Sexy Brownskin
Just checking if anyone's seen this one before I make a visit. Yes, the title's correct. That's the name she listed herself as.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....attle/81943840
-
05-20-22 11:38 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 46Diamond. Stay away
While I typically share my experiences 1:1 through DMs, this one is worth sharing more broadly.
Had a very narrow window of opportunity and decided to TOFFT with Diamond, a provider I've been seeing on STG for months.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/866493867070
I'm not usually one for listings without a face, but text set up was easy and she was available immediately and I was thinking with the little head.
I showed up when and where directed and followed her directions until I laid eyes on her directly. Firstly, she looked absolutely strung out and closer to 63 than 36.
More importantly, however, by the time I arrived (5 minutes early) she was blowing up my phone with texts demanding to know where I was, what my car looked like, what I was wearing and begging me to bring cash because "I need the money now." At this point I decided to bail without even getting close, but not before seeing her standing next to an SUV with 4 bulky looking dudes clearly visible talking to her through the windows.
Big nope. Stay safe gents.













Reply With Quote





