Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 736 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 11033
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5063

    Lovely Ally. Kirkland?

    Anybody have any experience beyond her car dates? Thanks.

  2. #5062

    Shoreline girl

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/450526830182

    Has anyone visited this girl yet? There's no history when I search the phone number which is a red flag for me so haven't given it a try yet.

  3. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the two of them once, just before I left Puget Sound. I am coming back for work, and a repeat session may be just what the doctor ordered. Are they in town and are available? I see that Nancy's last ad was posted about a year ago.
    They are but have limited availability so you have to make sure to plan ahead. They are located in Renton now instead of Bellevue.

  4. #5060
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    So I'm guessing these two have the same management. Just saying. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now
    That's because they're part of an Eastern European agency. You are not talking to the girls when you make your appointment. The phone person will agree to everything and not even be in this time zone. There's a group of Latinas out on the East Coast that does the same thing. Girls come from all over, always Spanish speaking and booking is only via email as the handler is based in Spain.

  5. #5059

    Got to love those spelling errors!

    So I'm guessing these two have the same management. Just saying. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

  6. #5058
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    I've posted about her on the Portland forum. Have seen her at least half dozen or more times in the past couple years. Overall, I think she's a really good value. A few years ago, she was all safety. When she was younger, newer to the game and much thinner. She's a lot bigger now, close to BBW, but the star of the show is her massive naturals. She loves to have them worshiped, pinched, and pulled. She's submissive. She's also really quiet. Her menu has opened alot, including BBFS if that's your thing. Catch her at the right mood, and she will just lay back and will pretend not to notice that you just shoved it in. 75 lbs lighter, and I would see her way more often.
    I really appreciate that, Alas! Thanks very much indeed, and it's those breasts that have my attention.

    I'm hoping to book her on her next visit and will report accordingly.

  7. #5057

    Sweet Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on this MILF? Her reviews seem great but TNA is full of fawners. Any personal intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?559328-Sweet_Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    I met her from SA about 6 months ago. Have seen her a couple times. Absolutely stunning body for a mid to late 40's MILF. Recently moved to portland from the midwest. She said things were ok on SA, but once she found tna, her phone has been blowing up so I hardly get a chance to see her. GFE provider, really talented BBBJ and daty, gets really into it. No BBFS. Super sweet gal and worth your time if you get a chance to see her.
    Thanks for sharing bro. Great intel here.

  8. #5056

    Sweet Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on this MILF? Her reviews seem great but TNA is full of fawners. Any personal intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?559328-Sweet_Chloe
    I met her from SA about 6 months ago. Have seen her a couple times. Absolutely stunning body for a mid to late 40's MILF. Recently moved to portland from the midwest. She said things were ok on SA, but once she found tna, her phone has been blowing up so I hardly get a chance to see her. GFE provider, really talented BBBJ and daty, gets really into it. No BBFS. Super sweet gal and worth your time if you get a chance to see her.

  9. #5055

    Geneva

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    She visits often from PDX and her breasts are just enchanting, at least in pictures.

    Does anyone have any honest information about her? Is it all eyelashes and eye candy--or does she actually provide something for her clients at $280/ hour? At her age, I'm guessing she's terrified and wrapping everyone tightly for minimal service and maximum profit. I'd love to be wrong. Thanks in advance, gentlemen!
    I've posted about her on the Portland forum. Have seen her at least half dozen or more times in the past couple years. Overall, I think she's a really good value. A few years ago, she was all safety. When she was younger, newer to the game and much thinner. She's a lot bigger now, close to BBW, but the star of the show is her massive naturals. She loves to have them worshiped, pinched, and pulled. She's submissive. She's also really quiet. Her menu has opened alot, including BBFS if that's your thing. Catch her at the right mood, and she will just lay back and will pretend not to notice that you just shoved it in. 75 lbs lighter, and I would see her way more often.

  10. #5054

    Lisa

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?337538-lisa

    Clean incall. Very sweet personality.

    Great nips. All Safety. No Daty.

    CFS, CBJ W / DT GAG.

    Really tight pussy. Really fun to pound. She gets vocal.

  11. #5053

    Sophia100

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    Lfk, BBBJ, Daty, DT, BLS, CFS.

    Amazing doggy, ACG, RACG.

    No BBFS. BBBJ was +100.

  12. #5052

    Geneva Lace

    She visits often from PDX and her breasts are just enchanting, at least in pictures.

    Does anyone have any honest information about her? Is it all eyelashes and eye candy--or does she actually provide something for her clients at $280/ hour? At her age, I'm guessing she's terrified and wrapping everyone tightly for minimal service and maximum profit. I'd love to be wrong. Thanks in advance, gentlemen!

  13. #5051

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    While I typically share my experiences 1:1 through DMs, this one is worth sharing more broadly.

    Had a very narrow window of opportunity and decided to TOFFT with Diamond, a provider I've been seeing on STG for months.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/866493867070

    I'm not usually one for listings without a face, but text set up was easy and she was available immediately and I was thinking with the little head.

    I showed up when and where directed and followed her directions until I laid eyes on her directly. Firstly, she looked absolutely strung out and closer to 63 than 36.

    More importantly, however, by the time I arrived (5 minutes early) she was blowing up my phone with texts demanding to know where I was, what my car looked like, what I was wearing and begging me to bring cash because "I need the money now." At this point I decided to bail without even getting close, but not before seeing her standing next to an SUV with 4 bulky looking dudes clearly visible talking to her through the windows.

    Big nope. Stay safe gents.
    Thanks for the report and glad you're safe! I like to get there a little earlier and peep the scene. I've been browsing STG more lately finding deals. Either late responses or shady places. I'm a cheap ass, LOL. There are some decent ones. At least with TNA you won't have to worry about safety that much, even if you pay a ton and get shitty service sometimes.

    I'll post in the BJ section what I've found next week after my research is done!

    Stay $ at fe!

  14. #5050

    Sexy Brownskin

    Just checking if anyone's seen this one before I make a visit. Yes, the title's correct. That's the name she listed herself as.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....attle/81943840

  15. #5049

    Diamond. Stay away

    While I typically share my experiences 1:1 through DMs, this one is worth sharing more broadly.

    Had a very narrow window of opportunity and decided to TOFFT with Diamond, a provider I've been seeing on STG for months.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/866493867070

    I'm not usually one for listings without a face, but text set up was easy and she was available immediately and I was thinking with the little head.

    I showed up when and where directed and followed her directions until I laid eyes on her directly. Firstly, she looked absolutely strung out and closer to 63 than 36.

    More importantly, however, by the time I arrived (5 minutes early) she was blowing up my phone with texts demanding to know where I was, what my car looked like, what I was wearing and begging me to bring cash because "I need the money now." At this point I decided to bail without even getting close, but not before seeing her standing next to an SUV with 4 bulky looking dudes clearly visible talking to her through the windows.

    Big nope. Stay safe gents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape