Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 11025
-
05-20-22 20:44 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 51Sexy Brownskin
Just checking if anyone's seen this one before I make a visit. Yes, the title's correct. That's the name she listed herself as.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....attle/81943840
-
05-20-22 11:38 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 46Diamond. Stay away
While I typically share my experiences 1:1 through DMs, this one is worth sharing more broadly.
Had a very narrow window of opportunity and decided to TOFFT with Diamond, a provider I've been seeing on STG for months.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/866493867070
I'm not usually one for listings without a face, but text set up was easy and she was available immediately and I was thinking with the little head.
I showed up when and where directed and followed her directions until I laid eyes on her directly. Firstly, she looked absolutely strung out and closer to 63 than 36.
More importantly, however, by the time I arrived (5 minutes early) she was blowing up my phone with texts demanding to know where I was, what my car looked like, what I was wearing and begging me to bring cash because "I need the money now." At this point I decided to bail without even getting close, but not before seeing her standing next to an SUV with 4 bulky looking dudes clearly visible talking to her through the windows.
Big nope. Stay safe gents.
-
05-19-22 18:46 #5038Regular Member

Posts: 7Busty Bella
Anyone have any feedback on her?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/721155658904
-
05-19-22 15:01 #5037Banned Member

Posts: 1358Excellent detective work! Really appreciate it! Maybe change your User Name to Columbo!
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 13:28 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 208Imo that site only shows hot women in the ads and therefore it's probably almost entirely fake ads / bots / scammers.
-
05-19-22 13:23 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 208Fake pics, stolen from reddit.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
https://reddtits.me/?author=bellecreed
-
05-19-22 11:08 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 449https://pornpic.xxx/user/bellecreed
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 22:16 #5033Banned Member

Posts: 1358Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:
Originally Posted by JayHawkFan
[View Original Post]
https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
-
05-18-22 22:14 #5032Banned Member

Posts: 1358Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by JayHawkFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 20:36 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 51Link is broken, just goes to the home page.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 20:13 #5030Regular Member

Posts: 20Facetime?!
[QUOTE=WalterWhite99;5925243]I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.
Have seen this ad for a few days:
https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:
1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.
2. Donation of $130 per hour.
3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:
BBBJ.
DATY.
DATO.
Rimming./QUOTE]Looks like she is ready to FaceTime. Did you try that?
-
05-18-22 18:43 #5029Banned Member

Posts: 1358This should be valid:
Originally Posted by GreatGenghes
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6283653-360585
-
05-18-22 13:26 #5028Banned Member

Posts: 1358Too Good To Be True?
I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.
Have seen this ad for a few days:
https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:
1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.
2. Donation of $130 per hour.
3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:
BBBJ.
DATY.
DATO.
Rimming.
BBFS.
It certainly sounds good, and if the photos are accurate, she looks fine also. But I wonder if it's TGTBT. $130 for all that for the hour?
In doing a reverse phone number search, I keep coming up with a Landline Phone in Seattle. So, not much help there. And given it's a Landline phone located in Seattle, her stating that she is in Tacoma seems dubious.
Anyone have any intel on her. Would appreciate it.
-
05-18-22 11:44 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 48Can someone please share Sunny and Nancy contact info? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 10:36 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 46Bella?
Anybody seen Bella?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...0/482658909758










Reply With Quote






