Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 736 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 11028
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5028

    Too Good To Be True?

    I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.

    Have seen this ad for a few days:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html

    Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:

    1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.

    2. Donation of $130 per hour.

    3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:

    BBBJ.

    DATY.

    DATO.

    Rimming.

    BBFS.

    It certainly sounds good, and if the photos are accurate, she looks fine also. But I wonder if it's TGTBT. $130 for all that for the hour?

    In doing a reverse phone number search, I keep coming up with a Landline Phone in Seattle. So, not much help there. And given it's a Landline phone located in Seattle, her stating that she is in Tacoma seems dubious.

    Anyone have any intel on her. Would appreciate it.

  2. #5027
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the two of them once, just before I left Puget Sound. I am coming back for work, and a repeat session may be just what the doctor ordered. Are they in town and are available? I see that Nancy's last ad was posted about a year ago.
    Can someone please share Sunny and Nancy contact info? Thanks.

  3. #5026

  4. #5025

    Are they in town?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Thai Sunny maybe about a dozen times. One of the best providers out there. Ultimate GFE. But I have never been able to set something up with Nancy. Our schedules never really line up for some reason. I have read on the other board that they are not identical twins. Can anyone that has seen them both chime in on this? Who would you say has the prettier face?
    I have seen the two of them once, just before I left Puget Sound. I am coming back for work, and a repeat session may be just what the doctor ordered. Are they in town and are available? I see that Nancy's last ad was posted about a year ago.

  5. #5024

    Can't tell them apart

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have had a duo session with them twice, if they aren't identical twins, they are pretty damn close! I honestly have a hard time telling them apart, but that may be because I was in sensory overload at the time!
    I usually don't see Asians, but the reviews of Nancy and Sunny had me thinking. Plus the thought of "twins" had me hooked. So just before I moved out of Puget Sound, I saw that Nancy was advertising a duo with Sunny. I called up and was able to get right in. Agree that if they are not twins, they are pretty damned close. I think one is taller than the other. Frankly, I never bother finding out which is which. They did have this script they were running as flight attendants. I didn't care if it was a script. It was sensory overload.

  6. #5023

    Badangel36

    Has anyone seen her before? I see that she does companionship and massages. I read a couple reviews about her. But you know how people are on TNA.

  7. #5022
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have had a duo session with them twice, if they aren't identical twins, they are pretty damn close! I honestly have a hard time telling them apart, but that may be because I was in sensory overload at the time!
    I know the twins as the 'Love' twins: Sunny and Nancy Love. I gather Thai Sunny is not a twin. I may be confused. I usually am.

  8. #5021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Thai Sunny maybe about a dozen times. One of the best providers out there. Ultimate GFE. But I have never been able to set something up with Nancy. Our schedules never really line up for some reason. I have read on the other board that they are not identical twins. Can anyone that has seen them both chime in on this? Who would you say has the prettier face?
    I have had a duo session with them twice, if they aren't identical twins, they are pretty damn close! I honestly have a hard time telling them apart, but that may be because I was in sensory overload at the time!

  9. #5020

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Seems like with current testing she would be a go, she has a scene on her sight getting fucked.
    Checked out her site and vids. No holding back and teasing there. She is fine!

  10. #5019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    18,19, 20 year olds

    I am getting tired of the 30 year olds.

    Any 18,19 20 year olds that are fun to fuck?

  11. #5018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    IrieArtis

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Really weird reading these bad reviews of IrieArtis, or Samantha and also Sammie as I have always known her. My initial date was back in November 2016 and I was one of her very first clients when she started at age 18 yo. Saw her again in 2017 then last time in early 2019. One of the few true nymphomaniacs I have met in the hobby, and my dates were always mind blowing. Everything was available except for BBFS. She absolutely loved my tongue and dick in her mouth and pussy and her goal was to cum as much as she could before I popped. Non stop DFK during mish, BBBJ, face sitting, 69, CG, DATY, and every position imaginable including pics and videos. I had her when she was a brunette and as a blonde. Her are some pics from my vast personal collection and also the last rates-menu she sent me. I wouldn't see her today with the GPS attitude and body condom requirements LOL.

    Hi luv! If you would like to schedule a time together PLEASE text me as I don't be on here all the time. (424) 2 XX-XXXX..
    Got anymore pics of IrieArtis?

  12. #5017

    Sunny Love

    I've seen Thai Sunny maybe about a dozen times. One of the best providers out there. Ultimate GFE. But I have never been able to set something up with Nancy. Our schedules never really line up for some reason. I have read on the other board that they are not identical twins. Can anyone that has seen them both chime in on this? Who would you say has the prettier face?

  13. #5016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times and she is as lovely as her pics and about as much fun as you can have with a condom. (BBBJ, CIM) Mature, but wears it very well. Never got BBFS, but very sensual pussy rub. Will continue to repeat, when I can.
    Seems like with current testing she would be a go, she has a scene on her sight getting fucked.

  14. #5015

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't the Portland discussion be a better place to ask?

    CW.
    Of course I asked in that group, but knowledge and different points of view never hurt.

  15. #5014
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times and she is as lovely as her pics and about as much fun as you can have with a condom. (BBBJ, CIM) Mature, but wears it very well. Never got BBFS, but very sensual pussy rub. Will continue to repeat, when I can.
    Duke although I have not seen her. Your experience seems spot on. I have seen her friends in Chicago. They share and exchange information to keep each other safe. Most of the women in that group are very well dressed and good looking and are pretty good in bed, but they mostly do not do BBFS (atleast I did not get any). But honestly I had so much fun with one friend in particular (do not remember her name now. Blond, 20's and easily a 8+ or 9 on the looks scale). Very good in bed very into it and would allow a lot of rubbing to the point you feel you are about to enter her when she would playfully pull away. Had a great time with a few of her group. Maybe I should reach out to Christine and try to see if our schedules mesh when she is in town next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape