Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 736 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5033

    Badangel36

    Has anyone seen her before? I see that she does companionship and massages. I read a couple reviews about her. But you know how people are on TNA.

  2. #5032
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have had a duo session with them twice, if they aren't identical twins, they are pretty damn close! I honestly have a hard time telling them apart, but that may be because I was in sensory overload at the time!
    I know the twins as the 'Love' twins: Sunny and Nancy Love. I gather Thai Sunny is not a twin. I may be confused. I usually am.

  3. #5031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Thai Sunny maybe about a dozen times. One of the best providers out there. Ultimate GFE. But I have never been able to set something up with Nancy. Our schedules never really line up for some reason. I have read on the other board that they are not identical twins. Can anyone that has seen them both chime in on this? Who would you say has the prettier face?
    I have had a duo session with them twice, if they aren't identical twins, they are pretty damn close! I honestly have a hard time telling them apart, but that may be because I was in sensory overload at the time!

  4. #5030

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Seems like with current testing she would be a go, she has a scene on her sight getting fucked.
    Checked out her site and vids. No holding back and teasing there. She is fine!

  5. #5029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    18,19, 20 year olds

    I am getting tired of the 30 year olds.

    Any 18,19 20 year olds that are fun to fuck?

  6. #5028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    IrieArtis

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Really weird reading these bad reviews of IrieArtis, or Samantha and also Sammie as I have always known her. My initial date was back in November 2016 and I was one of her very first clients when she started at age 18 yo. Saw her again in 2017 then last time in early 2019. One of the few true nymphomaniacs I have met in the hobby, and my dates were always mind blowing. Everything was available except for BBFS. She absolutely loved my tongue and dick in her mouth and pussy and her goal was to cum as much as she could before I popped. Non stop DFK during mish, BBBJ, face sitting, 69, CG, DATY, and every position imaginable including pics and videos. I had her when she was a brunette and as a blonde. Her are some pics from my vast personal collection and also the last rates-menu she sent me. I wouldn't see her today with the GPS attitude and body condom requirements LOL.

    Hi luv! If you would like to schedule a time together PLEASE text me as I don't be on here all the time. (424) 2 XX-XXXX..
    Got anymore pics of IrieArtis?

  7. #5027

    Sunny Love

    I've seen Thai Sunny maybe about a dozen times. One of the best providers out there. Ultimate GFE. But I have never been able to set something up with Nancy. Our schedules never really line up for some reason. I have read on the other board that they are not identical twins. Can anyone that has seen them both chime in on this? Who would you say has the prettier face?

  8. #5026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times and she is as lovely as her pics and about as much fun as you can have with a condom. (BBBJ, CIM) Mature, but wears it very well. Never got BBFS, but very sensual pussy rub. Will continue to repeat, when I can.
    Seems like with current testing she would be a go, she has a scene on her sight getting fucked.

  9. #5025

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't the Portland discussion be a better place to ask?

    CW.
    Of course I asked in that group, but knowledge and different points of view never hurt.

  10. #5024
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times and she is as lovely as her pics and about as much fun as you can have with a condom. (BBBJ, CIM) Mature, but wears it very well. Never got BBFS, but very sensual pussy rub. Will continue to repeat, when I can.
    Duke although I have not seen her. Your experience seems spot on. I have seen her friends in Chicago. They share and exchange information to keep each other safe. Most of the women in that group are very well dressed and good looking and are pretty good in bed, but they mostly do not do BBFS (atleast I did not get any). But honestly I had so much fun with one friend in particular (do not remember her name now. Blond, 20's and easily a 8+ or 9 on the looks scale). Very good in bed very into it and would allow a lot of rubbing to the point you feel you are about to enter her when she would playfully pull away. Had a great time with a few of her group. Maybe I should reach out to Christine and try to see if our schedules mesh when she is in town next.

  11. #5023

    Great info guys

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is from Chicago. Although she travels a lot, chitown is her home base. I know her well. Have not met for an appointment but we have had drinks together and danced together during some meet and greets years ago in the Chitown area. I have seen a few of the girls from her friend (provider) circle in the Chicago area, but for some reason me and her never hooked up. All the friends she had were extremely good looking and considered to be pricy (keep in mind my information is about 5+ years ago). She had a solid reputation as a GFE provider and I know that she took new providers under her wing to coach them on pricing and also how to be safe in a city like Chicago. I shared drinks / dinner / dancing with her and some of her friends during meet and greets and Christie and I spent some time talking and getting to know each other. Please keep in mind that I have never "seen" her professionally and that my information is dated. As with everything in life. YMMV.
    These are the kind of reputable women we need most in Seattle. Still need to get my funds up and enjoy these kind of company.

    Damn I wish I was rich!

    Like little wayne said: I wish I could fuck every girl in the world! Haha.

  12. #5022

    Christie L'Amour

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing earlier and just want to say, that's one fine piece of ASS! 🤩.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....arting-Tuesday!Your-Colombian-XXX-Goddess-for-Your-XXXtreme-Pleasure-is-Headed-Back-to-Montana-Missoula-Bozeman-Billings.
    I have seen her several times and she is as lovely as her pics and about as much fun as you can have with a condom. (BBBJ, CIM) Mature, but wears it very well. Never got BBFS, but very sensual pussy rub. Will continue to repeat, when I can.

  13. #5021

    Christie L'Amour

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing earlier and just want to say, that's one fine piece of ASS! 🤩.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....arting-Tuesday!Your-Colombian-XXX-Goddess-for-Your-XXXtreme-Pleasure-is-Headed-Back-to-Montana-Missoula-Bozeman-Billings.
    She is from Chicago. Although she travels a lot, chitown is her home base. I know her well. Have not met for an appointment but we have had drinks together and danced together during some meet and greets years ago in the Chitown area. I have seen a few of the girls from her friend (provider) circle in the Chicago area, but for some reason me and her never hooked up. All the friends she had were extremely good looking and considered to be pricy (keep in mind my information is about 5+ years ago). She had a solid reputation as a GFE provider and I know that she took new providers under her wing to coach them on pricing and also how to be safe in a city like Chicago. I shared drinks / dinner / dancing with her and some of her friends during meet and greets and Christie and I spent some time talking and getting to know each other. Please keep in mind that I have never "seen" her professionally and that my information is dated. As with everything in life. YMMV.

  14. #5020
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't the Portland discussion be a better place to ask?.
    Of course it would be. After all, 1 + 1 = 2, at least to most folks!

  15. #5019
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the HorrorHarlots. Way outside of my usual MO, but I'm intrigued.

    https://horrorharlots.godaddysites.com/👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 Fghouls👯%E2%80%8 D♀%EF%B8%8 F.
    "Mia" is using stolen pics of other girls too. Zoey, I contacted one of them separately and they had no idea this was going on. Really shady. "Mia" is using multiple text numbers and impersonating others. Keep reporting and flagging and making others aware this is a waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape