Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 736 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5048

    Busty Bella


  2. #5047
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics, stolen from reddit.

    https://reddtits.me/?author=bellecreed
    Excellent detective work! Really appreciate it! Maybe change your User Name to Columbo!

  3. #5046
    Imo that site only shows hot women in the ads and therefore it's probably almost entirely fake ads / bots / scammers.

  4. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
    Fake pics, stolen from reddit.

    https://reddtits.me/?author=bellecreed

  5. #5044
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
    https://pornpic.xxx/user/bellecreed

  6. #5043
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Link is broken, just goes to the home page.
    Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html

  7. #5042
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Link is broken, just goes to the home page.
    Sorry about that.

  8. #5041
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.

    Have seen this ad for a few days:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html

    Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:
    Link is broken, just goes to the home page.

  9. #5040

    Facetime?!

    [QUOTE=WalterWhite99;5925243]I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.

    Have seen this ad for a few days:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html

    Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:

    1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.

    2. Donation of $130 per hour.

    3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:

    BBBJ.

    DATY.

    DATO.

    Rimming./QUOTE]Looks like she is ready to FaceTime. Did you try that?

  10. #5039
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGenghes  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please share Sunny and Nancy contact info? Thanks.
    This should be valid:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6283653-360585

  11. #5038

    Too Good To Be True?

    I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.

    Have seen this ad for a few days:

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html

    Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:

    1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.

    2. Donation of $130 per hour.

    3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:

    BBBJ.

    DATY.

    DATO.

    Rimming.

    BBFS.

    It certainly sounds good, and if the photos are accurate, she looks fine also. But I wonder if it's TGTBT. $130 for all that for the hour?

    In doing a reverse phone number search, I keep coming up with a Landline Phone in Seattle. So, not much help there. And given it's a Landline phone located in Seattle, her stating that she is in Tacoma seems dubious.

    Anyone have any intel on her. Would appreciate it.

  12. #5037
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the two of them once, just before I left Puget Sound. I am coming back for work, and a repeat session may be just what the doctor ordered. Are they in town and are available? I see that Nancy's last ad was posted about a year ago.
    Can someone please share Sunny and Nancy contact info? Thanks.

  13. #5036

  14. #5035

    Are they in town?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Thai Sunny maybe about a dozen times. One of the best providers out there. Ultimate GFE. But I have never been able to set something up with Nancy. Our schedules never really line up for some reason. I have read on the other board that they are not identical twins. Can anyone that has seen them both chime in on this? Who would you say has the prettier face?
    I have seen the two of them once, just before I left Puget Sound. I am coming back for work, and a repeat session may be just what the doctor ordered. Are they in town and are available? I see that Nancy's last ad was posted about a year ago.

  15. #5034

    Can't tell them apart

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    I have had a duo session with them twice, if they aren't identical twins, they are pretty damn close! I honestly have a hard time telling them apart, but that may be because I was in sensory overload at the time!
    I usually don't see Asians, but the reviews of Nancy and Sunny had me thinking. Plus the thought of "twins" had me hooked. So just before I moved out of Puget Sound, I saw that Nancy was advertising a duo with Sunny. I called up and was able to get right in. Agree that if they are not twins, they are pretty damned close. I think one is taller than the other. Frankly, I never bother finding out which is which. They did have this script they were running as flight attendants. I didn't care if it was a script. It was sensory overload.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape