Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 11032
-
05-19-22 15:01 #5047Banned Member

Posts: 1358Excellent detective work! Really appreciate it! Maybe change your User Name to Columbo!
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 13:28 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 208Imo that site only shows hot women in the ads and therefore it's probably almost entirely fake ads / bots / scammers.
-
05-19-22 13:23 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 208Fake pics, stolen from reddit.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
https://reddtits.me/?author=bellecreed
-
05-19-22 11:08 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 448https://pornpic.xxx/user/bellecreed
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 22:16 #5043Banned Member

Posts: 1358Hmm, works from the post I made a couple of days ago in the Tacoma. Escorts forum. Here it is again, from that post:
Originally Posted by JayHawkFan
[View Original Post]
https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
-
05-18-22 22:14 #5042Banned Member

Posts: 1358Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by JayHawkFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 20:36 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 51Link is broken, just goes to the home page.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 20:13 #5040Regular Member

Posts: 20Facetime?!
[QUOTE=WalterWhite99;5925243]I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.
Have seen this ad for a few days:
https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:
1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.
2. Donation of $130 per hour.
3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:
BBBJ.
DATY.
DATO.
Rimming./QUOTE]Looks like she is ready to FaceTime. Did you try that?
-
05-18-22 18:43 #5039Banned Member

Posts: 1358This should be valid:
Originally Posted by GreatGenghes
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6283653-360585
-
05-18-22 13:26 #5038Banned Member

Posts: 1358Too Good To Be True?
I previously posted this in the Tacoma Escort forum, but have not had any kind of feedback. So, thought I'd try here.
Have seen this ad for a few days:
https://www.yesbackpage.com/332/post...064266815.html
Been in contact with her with a number of EMails, and here is what she says:
1. Private In Call in Tacoma. Lives in an apartment with her sister.
2. Donation of $130 per hour.
3. Has agreed to ALL of the following services for the $130:
BBBJ.
DATY.
DATO.
Rimming.
BBFS.
It certainly sounds good, and if the photos are accurate, she looks fine also. But I wonder if it's TGTBT. $130 for all that for the hour?
In doing a reverse phone number search, I keep coming up with a Landline Phone in Seattle. So, not much help there. And given it's a Landline phone located in Seattle, her stating that she is in Tacoma seems dubious.
Anyone have any intel on her. Would appreciate it.
-
05-18-22 11:44 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 48Can someone please share Sunny and Nancy contact info? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 10:36 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 46Bella?
Anybody seen Bella?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...0/482658909758
-
05-18-22 09:43 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 362Are they in town?
I have seen the two of them once, just before I left Puget Sound. I am coming back for work, and a repeat session may be just what the doctor ordered. Are they in town and are available? I see that Nancy's last ad was posted about a year ago.
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 09:35 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 362Can't tell them apart
I usually don't see Asians, but the reviews of Nancy and Sunny had me thinking. Plus the thought of "twins" had me hooked. So just before I moved out of Puget Sound, I saw that Nancy was advertising a duo with Sunny. I called up and was able to get right in. Agree that if they are not twins, they are pretty damned close. I think one is taller than the other. Frankly, I never bother finding out which is which. They did have this script they were running as flight attendants. I didn't care if it was a script. It was sensory overload.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 06:08 #5033Senior Member

Posts: 35Badangel36
Has anyone seen her before? I see that she does companionship and massages. I read a couple reviews about her. But you know how people are on TNA.













Reply With Quote






