Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 10396
-
05-08-22 23:33 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 28Ok my month is over on SA and it wasn't that good
So my membership runs out tomorrow and ended up finding 2 possible babies both want $400 to play.
So I really looked at what was really happening. I'm 66 and a big guy. 6'2" 250. Just so you know what these babies where looking at.
Over 98% of the messages I got they never looked at my profile. 60% were messages being returned after I favorited and wrote them a message. So tell me if you got a message from a baby what is the first thing you do: LOOK AT THEIR PROFILE.
A lot of them wanted to meet for a price. I did just one and she was phucking weird. We meet at Daniels and when she sat down next to me I put my hand on her leg and she jumped 10 feet in the air and put 6' between us. That my friends was the biggest red flag I have ever seen. I should have just walked out the door and gone to The Spot in Renton and had a beer. But noooo, I wanted to see how this played out. And guess what, ok you guessed right. She was wacky as they come. Had dinner and said I talk with you later. The then texted me an hour later saying how much fun she had and wanted to do it again. She even put hearts on it. Um NO.
Over the month I favorited over 80 babies. I would say 6 looked at my profile and didn't respond. I always send a nice message when I favored a baby.
I stayed off for a week and not one baby viewed my profile. Now I don't know if it's my age or there are too many fakes on there. I have been told that I one don't look my age and two I am handsome by girls around me that have no agenda.
So bottom line I think 95% of there profiles on there are fake or crazy. I'll keep you posted on the two babies I might try to kook up with.
Have a great hunt my friends.
-
05-07-22 18:23 #5790Regular Member

Posts: 15Poisonivy
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-a4218d7f2636
First says $600 PPM. Then informs you she is post op trans. Not for me!
-
05-07-22 18:21 #5789Regular Member

Posts: 15Honeybb777
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-75d4b336e047
$400 on casual meets.
$1000 on intimate ones.
$400 for her to grace you with her presence. LOL.
-
05-06-22 20:09 #5788Regular Member

Posts: 15Emmy
Want's $1000 PPM. https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-3159908cf6f5.
-
05-06-22 13:42 #5787Regular Member

Posts: 9Wyp. New members
Does anyone have any intel on these wyp new members? Perhaps they are on other sites and you have intel from there.
MiAmour - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9Rm8D0jzarbyYv.
Florish - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Glqd4AneVE27Ma.
SassyGirl - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Qb3b9AkBzevjlr.
HeyitsTr0 uble - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...XLYVbJVWNXKjk6.
Mimi - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ppk3g5ozpZgVeD.
Olivia - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jo4pG56wY9ZQlM.
BritneyChristine - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...V3Dlx5RdDOxW4n.
-
05-06-22 13:38 #5786Regular Member

Posts: 9Wyp
This is a high quality response, thanks for taking the time to respond. If you have any names / profiles to share that were successes for you please send me a private message. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 10:36 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 37Yep. Sent PM.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 10:20 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 362This one?
Would it be this one by any chance?
Originally Posted by CountryBoi81
[View Original Post]
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...g4YyB0GjyENdXv
I have moved away from the Seattle area, but will be coming back at the end of the month for work, and would love to have an evening distraction.
-
05-06-22 03:38 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 37This has been my experience as well. Although I have met for coffee first and had it go from quickie in car to being ghosted. Found cute redhead from Lynnwood on kik but she was also on wyp. She will meet up on nights don't feel like driving to North Seattle and she is sure bet but she is a safety girl although does swallow. Met her first at Airport Video to talk and discuss things and only cost to keep the video booth going. Just have to be patient and be a gentleman is what I have found.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 20:38 #5782Regular Member

Posts: 15Avoid this one
I chatted despite the same story of allowance monthly damn she's got some attitude! Told me a story about a guy who she stalked and tracked down real info after not falling through the arrangement so be aware people! Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 14:57 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 161Damnit, here's the link. Seductivecutie.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-0115cb586a70
-
05-05-22 14:45 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 204What's her name? You linked to your message inbox.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 14:33 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 161https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-0115cb586a70
Ugh. Started out saying she's not into ppm, knowing I'm probably not interested I continued, she balked at $1000/ mo allowance (that I'd never pay anyway). Private pics she's hiding her stomach, tits and arms suggest she's rather hefty. Bad attitude to boot, says she's not getting many takers. Gee I wonder why.
-
05-05-22 10:57 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 906Nice Restaurants.
My experience is that if you take them to a pretty nice restaurant most of them are very impressed and further negotiations are much easier. Kind of like dating civilians.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
You don't need to go full Canlis on them. Any one of the Daniel's Broiler or Anthony's Home Port locations is probably a nicer restaurant than they've ever been to in their entire life. Also, if you make a little effort to figure out what kind of scene they are into it can make it a much more positive experience for both of you. You can also figure out a lot about them watching how they behave at a nice restaurant. If they start acting like a Baby Karen you know to drop her like toxic waste.
It is tougher in Eastern WA because there aren't that many really nice restaurants.
-
05-05-22 03:18 #5777Senior Member

Posts: 1544For me, my limit is $150. Above that and I think they are being greedy or will be a pain in the ass. So, all of my dates have been $100-150. If we start talking about a date and they say anything about getting coffee, then I'm out. They just want to meet at a Starbucks for 15 minutes collect their money and go. No, they need to dress up, show up and make an effort for an hour.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
Non-sexually, I haven't had a "bad" date on the site yet. No one sat and looked at their phone the whole time, no one went to the bathroom and disappeared, no one acted like they just wanted the money (though some did). It really is a good site if you have a little game. The younger ones, tend to be looking more for a SD, but at about 35 and up, they really are happy just to go on a date and have a man spend money on them.










Reply With Quote




