Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 692 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 10380
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5775

  2. #5774

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    For me, my limit is $150. Above that and I think they are being greedy or will be a pain in the ass. So, all of my dates have been $100-150. If we start talking about a date and they say anything about getting coffee, then I'm out. They just want to meet at a Starbucks for 15 minutes collect their money and go. No, they need to dress up, show up and make an effort for an hour.

    Non-sexually, I haven't had a "bad" date on the site yet. No one sat and looked at their phone the whole time, no one went to the bathroom and disappeared, no one acted like they just wanted the money (though some did). It really is a good site if you have a little game. The younger ones, tend to be looking more for a SD, but at about 35 and up, they really are happy just to go on a date and have a man spend money on them.
    This is a high quality response, thanks for taking the time to respond. If you have any names / profiles to share that were successes for you please send me a private message. Thank you!

  3. #5773
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Would it be this one by any chance?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...g4YyB0GjyENdXv

    I have moved away from the Seattle area, but will be coming back at the end of the month for work, and would love to have an evening distraction.
    Yep. Sent PM.

  4. #5772

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi81  [View Original Post]
    Found cute redhead from Lynnwood on kik but she was also on wyp. She will meet up on nights don't feel like driving to North Seattle and she is sure bet but she is a safety girl although does swallow. Met her first at Airport Video to talk and discuss things and only cost to keep the video booth going.
    Would it be this one by any chance?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...g4YyB0GjyENdXv

    I have moved away from the Seattle area, but will be coming back at the end of the month for work, and would love to have an evening distraction.

  5. #5771
    This has been my experience as well. Although I have met for coffee first and had it go from quickie in car to being ghosted. Found cute redhead from Lynnwood on kik but she was also on wyp. She will meet up on nights don't feel like driving to North Seattle and she is sure bet but she is a safety girl although does swallow. Met her first at Airport Video to talk and discuss things and only cost to keep the video booth going. Just have to be patient and be a gentleman is what I have found.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Contact the ones you like and ask them to suggest a price. I've been on at least 20 dates on the site. I've gotten laid on probably 75% of them, some of them wanted extra money but others just thought I was "charming". I should mention that when I ask about other dates they had on the site the answers have always been. "The guy thought since they paid me money, they expected sex. " and "The guy acted like he owned me because he paid for the date. ".

    Treat them like a normal date, don't talk about sex, be respectful, let them talk about themselves, ask them open ended questions based on what they've said (so they know you're listening), don't talk about yourself (too much). For me, WYP is just a way to open the door for someone that had no interest in me to actually sit and talk to me for an hour. I take them to a nice restaurant (dinner about $175-200 total bill) and that usually impresses the fuck out of them. On your end, if they want a second date DO NOT PAY FOR IT. This is important as they will milk you into paying for dates forever. I dumped my GF I met from there and now have a rotation of 4 girls, 3 of them I've met on WYP. Also, a very good cheap date they all love is dinner (at a lower priced, non-chain restaurant) and then a comedy club.

  6. #5770

    Avoid this one

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Damnit, here's the link. Seductivecutie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-0115cb586a70
    I chatted despite the same story of allowance monthly damn she's got some attitude! Told me a story about a guy who she stalked and tracked down real info after not falling through the arrangement so be aware people! Stay safe.

  7. #5769
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    What's her name? You linked to your message inbox.
    Damnit, here's the link. Seductivecutie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-0115cb586a70

  8. #5768
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-e393aa2fc42f

    Ugh. Started out saying she's not into ppm, knowing I'm probably not interested I continued, she balked at $1000/ mo allowance (that I'd never pay anyway). Private pics she's hiding her stomach, tits and arms suggest she's rather hefty. Bad attitude to boot, says she's not getting many takers. Gee I wonder why.
    What's her name? You linked to your message inbox.

  9. #5767
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-0115cb586a70

    Ugh. Started out saying she's not into ppm, knowing I'm probably not interested I continued, she balked at $1000/ mo allowance (that I'd never pay anyway). Private pics she's hiding her stomach, tits and arms suggest she's rather hefty. Bad attitude to boot, says she's not getting many takers. Gee I wonder why.

  10. #5766

    Nice Restaurants.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    ...
    Non-sexually, I haven't had a "bad" date on the site yet. No one sat and looked at their phone the whole time, no one went to the bathroom and disappeared, no one acted like they just wanted the money (though some did). It really is a good site if you have a little game. The younger ones, tend to be looking more for a SD, but at about 35 and up, they really are happy just to go on a date and have a man spend money on them.
    My experience is that if you take them to a pretty nice restaurant most of them are very impressed and further negotiations are much easier. Kind of like dating civilians.

    You don't need to go full Canlis on them. Any one of the Daniel's Broiler or Anthony's Home Port locations is probably a nicer restaurant than they've ever been to in their entire life. Also, if you make a little effort to figure out what kind of scene they are into it can make it a much more positive experience for both of you. You can also figure out a lot about them watching how they behave at a nice restaurant. If they start acting like a Baby Karen you know to drop her like toxic waste.

    It is tougher in Eastern WA because there aren't that many really nice restaurants.

  11. #5765
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Being banned from SA and also being really, really disappointed by Secret Benefits, this really intrigues me. My game with SBs is already to treat things like a normal date so this falls right in line with what I normally do. What is the typical price for a first date?
    For me, my limit is $150. Above that and I think they are being greedy or will be a pain in the ass. So, all of my dates have been $100-150. If we start talking about a date and they say anything about getting coffee, then I'm out. They just want to meet at a Starbucks for 15 minutes collect their money and go. No, they need to dress up, show up and make an effort for an hour.

    Non-sexually, I haven't had a "bad" date on the site yet. No one sat and looked at their phone the whole time, no one went to the bathroom and disappeared, no one acted like they just wanted the money (though some did). It really is a good site if you have a little game. The younger ones, tend to be looking more for a SD, but at about 35 and up, they really are happy just to go on a date and have a man spend money on them.

  12. #5764

    Damn, maybe I should try it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Contact the ones you like and ask them to suggest a price..
    Being banned from SA and also being really, really disappointed by Secret Benefits, this really intrigues me. My game with SBs is already to treat things like a normal date so this falls right in line with what I normally do. What is the typical price for a first date?

  13. #5763
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrogrammer  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good leads on wyp? Feel free to private message if you prefer not to post. Thank you!
    Contact the ones you like and ask them to suggest a price. I've been on at least 20 dates on the site. I've gotten laid on probably 75% of them, some of them wanted extra money but others just thought I was "charming". I should mention that when I ask about other dates they had on the site the answers have always been. "The guy thought since they paid me money, they expected sex. " and "The guy acted like he owned me because he paid for the date. ".

    Treat them like a normal date, don't talk about sex, be respectful, let them talk about themselves, ask them open ended questions based on what they've said (so they know you're listening), don't talk about yourself (too much). For me, WYP is just a way to open the door for someone that had no interest in me to actually sit and talk to me for an hour. I take them to a nice restaurant (dinner about $175-200 total bill) and that usually impresses the fuck out of them. On your end, if they want a second date DO NOT PAY FOR IT. This is important as they will milk you into paying for dates forever. I dumped my GF I met from there and now have a rotation of 4 girls, 3 of them I've met on WYP. Also, a very good cheap date they all love is dinner (at a lower priced, non-chain restaurant) and then a comedy club.

  14. #5762

    Wyp

    Does anyone have any good leads on wyp? Feel free to private message if you prefer not to post. Thank you!

  15. #5761

    Sofia

    First time using SA for finding hookups and overall I found it to be much easier than expected.

    I've been chatting with Sofia https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-acfc44aeb5cb and she offered $500 for ppm. Anyone else had experience with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape