Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 693 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 10386
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5766

    Nice Restaurants.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    ...
    Non-sexually, I haven't had a "bad" date on the site yet. No one sat and looked at their phone the whole time, no one went to the bathroom and disappeared, no one acted like they just wanted the money (though some did). It really is a good site if you have a little game. The younger ones, tend to be looking more for a SD, but at about 35 and up, they really are happy just to go on a date and have a man spend money on them.
    My experience is that if you take them to a pretty nice restaurant most of them are very impressed and further negotiations are much easier. Kind of like dating civilians.

    You don't need to go full Canlis on them. Any one of the Daniel's Broiler or Anthony's Home Port locations is probably a nicer restaurant than they've ever been to in their entire life. Also, if you make a little effort to figure out what kind of scene they are into it can make it a much more positive experience for both of you. You can also figure out a lot about them watching how they behave at a nice restaurant. If they start acting like a Baby Karen you know to drop her like toxic waste.

    It is tougher in Eastern WA because there aren't that many really nice restaurants.

  2. #5765
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    Being banned from SA and also being really, really disappointed by Secret Benefits, this really intrigues me. My game with SBs is already to treat things like a normal date so this falls right in line with what I normally do. What is the typical price for a first date?
    For me, my limit is $150. Above that and I think they are being greedy or will be a pain in the ass. So, all of my dates have been $100-150. If we start talking about a date and they say anything about getting coffee, then I'm out. They just want to meet at a Starbucks for 15 minutes collect their money and go. No, they need to dress up, show up and make an effort for an hour.

    Non-sexually, I haven't had a "bad" date on the site yet. No one sat and looked at their phone the whole time, no one went to the bathroom and disappeared, no one acted like they just wanted the money (though some did). It really is a good site if you have a little game. The younger ones, tend to be looking more for a SD, but at about 35 and up, they really are happy just to go on a date and have a man spend money on them.

  3. #5764

    Damn, maybe I should try it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Contact the ones you like and ask them to suggest a price..
    Being banned from SA and also being really, really disappointed by Secret Benefits, this really intrigues me. My game with SBs is already to treat things like a normal date so this falls right in line with what I normally do. What is the typical price for a first date?

  4. #5763
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrogrammer  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good leads on wyp? Feel free to private message if you prefer not to post. Thank you!
    Contact the ones you like and ask them to suggest a price. I've been on at least 20 dates on the site. I've gotten laid on probably 75% of them, some of them wanted extra money but others just thought I was "charming". I should mention that when I ask about other dates they had on the site the answers have always been. "The guy thought since they paid me money, they expected sex. " and "The guy acted like he owned me because he paid for the date. ".

    Treat them like a normal date, don't talk about sex, be respectful, let them talk about themselves, ask them open ended questions based on what they've said (so they know you're listening), don't talk about yourself (too much). For me, WYP is just a way to open the door for someone that had no interest in me to actually sit and talk to me for an hour. I take them to a nice restaurant (dinner about $175-200 total bill) and that usually impresses the fuck out of them. On your end, if they want a second date DO NOT PAY FOR IT. This is important as they will milk you into paying for dates forever. I dumped my GF I met from there and now have a rotation of 4 girls, 3 of them I've met on WYP. Also, a very good cheap date they all love is dinner (at a lower priced, non-chain restaurant) and then a comedy club.

  5. #5762

    Wyp

    Does anyone have any good leads on wyp? Feel free to private message if you prefer not to post. Thank you!

  6. #5761

    Sofia

    First time using SA for finding hookups and overall I found it to be much easier than expected.

    I've been chatting with Sofia https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-acfc44aeb5cb and she offered $500 for ppm. Anyone else had experience with her?

  7. #5760

    Ava gangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I'm happy to host an Ava gangbang in Seattle or Bellevue if someone who knows her wants to set it up. From her description it sounds like something she'd be down with.
    She's no stranger to gangbangs. Probably likely to catch her attention if you lead with that.

  8. #5759

    Intel on BraveBeauty

    Any intel on this one? Been chatting her up, but I'm getting picture seller vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-73979ae9a761

  9. #5758

    It depends.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    One common theme I keep seeing and have been experiencing on SA (and it's gotten worse since the pandemic) is the amount of GPS in this area, and that it's "better in other cities, or on the East Coast". I have yet to see anyone name specific cities where there is a lack of GPS, but would love to hear others experiences outside of the PNW.
    SA is (was. I was banned and haven't been able to get back on) my go-to for setting up entertainment when I travel. I don't think GPS is the worst in Seattle. Like if you go to Miami, hookers are super cheap but SA girls are even more expensive. But SA girls in say, Biloxi, Kansas City or Knoxville? Those girls are definitely cheaper compared to Seattle. I remember when I was working out the details for this girl in St. Joseph, Missouri and I came in with "$150" and she said "$150 every time?" in an excited manner. She thought that I was offering $150 once and then I'd get to fuck her every day for a week or something. I clearly had no idea what she was dealing with on a day to day basis.

    But it depends on if you're willing to put in the work. Like this girl Sarah I used to meet up with in Pensacola. With her, it was like a $100 thing every time we met up, but that could be groceries, her cell phone bill, buying some clothes for her kids etc. She'd spend the whole day with me and we'd meet up with her kids and take them out too. But it's a lot of talking, a lot listening, a lot of. You know, kind of normal dating stuff and I'm not sure that that everyone is ready for that type of commitment. The trade off is that I got to fuck her all day and all evening with the only breaks being when we'd go out for dining or other entertainment.

    The SA thing is a completely different game than STG and quite frankly, it's way, way better. I think back on the girls that I hooked up with on STG or even the other board and I wonder what the hell I was ever thinking.

  10. #5757

    Ava gangbang?

    I'm happy to host an Ava gangbang in Seattle or Bellevue if someone who knows her wants to set it up. From her description it sounds like something she'd be down with.

  11. #5756

    Other Cities

    One common theme I keep seeing and have been experiencing on SA (and it's gotten worse since the pandemic) is the amount of GPS in this area, and that it's "better in other cities, or on the East Coast". I have yet to see anyone name specific cities where there is a lack of GPS, but would love to hear others experiences outside of the PNW.

  12. #5755

    Pnwlife

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she used to be 3. At first it was really hard to get her to respond, but once I got a few pointers on what makes her click (thanks bro. You know who you are), she was eating out of my hand. I would not pay her 3 K. She is good but not that good.
    Can confirm. Had her at 300 myself awhile back.

  13. #5754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928

    Ghosted me

    Was struggling to set up something this trip, finally connected with this one. Chatted all the way up to 45 minutes before our date.

    Then poof gone, good thing she was coming to me. Blocked now, homie don't play that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-80dcb6017059

  14. #5753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she used to be 3. At first it was really hard to get her to respond, but once I got a few pointers on what makes her click (thanks bro. You know who you are), she was eating out of my hand. I would not pay her 3 K. She is good but not that good.
    Share the pointers, sounds like you are done with her.

  15. #5752

    Pnwlifer. Another GPS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Loopguystl  [View Original Post]
    There was a report on here from a while ago that she is up for 300 PPM. Apparently her last arrangement was 3 k / month.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-74f7b2b55726
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she's pushing 40.
    Yeah she used to be 3. At first it was really hard to get her to respond, but once I got a few pointers on what makes her click (thanks bro. You know who you are), she was eating out of my hand. I would not pay her 3 K. She is good but not that good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape