Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 693 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 10386
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5781
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    So my membership runs out tomorrow and ended up finding 2 possible babies both want $400 to play.

    So I really looked at what was really happening. I'm 66 and a big guy. 6'2" 250. Just so you know what these babies where looking at.

    Over 98% of the messages I got they never looked at my profile. 60% were messages being returned after I favorited and wrote them a message. So tell me if you got a message from a baby what is the first thing you do: LOOK AT THEIR PROFILE.

    A lot of them wanted to meet for a price. I did just one and she was phucking weird. We meet at Daniels and when she sat down next to me I put my hand on her leg and she jumped 10 feet in the air and put 6' between us. That my friends was the biggest red flag I have ever seen. I should have just walked out the door and gone to The Spot in Renton and had a beer. But noooo, I wanted to see how this played out. And guess what, ok you guessed right. She was wacky as they come. Had dinner and said I talk with you later. The then texted me an hour later saying how much fun she had and wanted to do it again. She even put hearts on it. .


    Have a great hunt my friends.
    There are probably a variety of factors involving your lack of success. First off though, you don't put your hand on someone's leg that you just met. Actually, don't even touch someone new unless they initiate it.

    The rest is difficult. It could be a bad photo (I have a female friend who is on SA that regularly sends me terrible photos of men that contacted her). It could be who you're contacting, someone 20 YO isn't going to want be with someone their grandfather's age. Realistically, you should be concentrating on people in their 40's. In the end, your age is probably the biggest factor.

  2. #5780

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    So my membership runs out tomorrow and ended up finding 2 possible babies both want $400 to play..
    You know, I read your post and gave it quite a bit of thought because I think very, very highly of SA. Like so much so that I can't believe I ever wasted my time touching a TNA, STG, or whatever girl. While I do agree that a lot of the profiles (most of the profiles?) are fake, there are just so many women on there that it doesn't matter. It makes it a lot more work to dig through things, but with SA I always have more options than I can schedule. But maybe it is an age thing. I'm 45 and fit so maybe that makes a difference? The reason why I say this is that another guy on here had commented that he's gotten to an age where SBs are less likely to fuck him for free and I too agree with that. It used to be in the past that I'd take them to a nice restaurant, do some sort of activity, and then we'd go back to my place in exchange for some financial help. But after that, it was really common to have the girl contact me because she wanted to be taken out again and it would all play out the same way except no money would be exchanged. I found that over the past couple years, that doesn't happen anymore and in fact, I recently asked one of my SA girls if they wanted to go to Las Vegas with me one weekend and she replied that while it sounds fun, she really needs financial help so she'd prefer I help her that way rather than take her traveling. That has NEVER happened before!

    So maybe in 20 years, I'll be in the same situation that you're describing. My initial instinct was that you're doing it all wrong (I. E. That you're "attracted" to fake profiles as opposed to real ones etc.), but maybe it's something more intrinsic to you. You said you don't look your age and women have called you handsome. Have you considered lying about your age on SA? As men, we don't do that shit but I'm really curious if maybe you're somehow older than what those SA girls want?

  3. #5779

    Ok my month is over on SA and it wasn't that good

    So my membership runs out tomorrow and ended up finding 2 possible babies both want $400 to play.

    So I really looked at what was really happening. I'm 66 and a big guy. 6'2" 250. Just so you know what these babies where looking at.

    Over 98% of the messages I got they never looked at my profile. 60% were messages being returned after I favorited and wrote them a message. So tell me if you got a message from a baby what is the first thing you do: LOOK AT THEIR PROFILE.

    A lot of them wanted to meet for a price. I did just one and she was phucking weird. We meet at Daniels and when she sat down next to me I put my hand on her leg and she jumped 10 feet in the air and put 6' between us. That my friends was the biggest red flag I have ever seen. I should have just walked out the door and gone to The Spot in Renton and had a beer. But noooo, I wanted to see how this played out. And guess what, ok you guessed right. She was wacky as they come. Had dinner and said I talk with you later. The then texted me an hour later saying how much fun she had and wanted to do it again. She even put hearts on it. Um NO.

    Over the month I favorited over 80 babies. I would say 6 looked at my profile and didn't respond. I always send a nice message when I favored a baby.

    I stayed off for a week and not one baby viewed my profile. Now I don't know if it's my age or there are too many fakes on there. I have been told that I one don't look my age and two I am handsome by girls around me that have no agenda.

    So bottom line I think 95% of there profiles on there are fake or crazy. I'll keep you posted on the two babies I might try to kook up with.

    Have a great hunt my friends.

  4. #5778

    Poisonivy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-a4218d7f2636

    First says $600 PPM. Then informs you she is post op trans. Not for me!

  5. #5777

    Honeybb777

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-75d4b336e047

    $400 on casual meets.

    $1000 on intimate ones.

    $400 for her to grace you with her presence. LOL.

  6. #5776

  7. #5775

  8. #5774

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    For me, my limit is $150. Above that and I think they are being greedy or will be a pain in the ass. So, all of my dates have been $100-150. If we start talking about a date and they say anything about getting coffee, then I'm out. They just want to meet at a Starbucks for 15 minutes collect their money and go. No, they need to dress up, show up and make an effort for an hour.

    Non-sexually, I haven't had a "bad" date on the site yet. No one sat and looked at their phone the whole time, no one went to the bathroom and disappeared, no one acted like they just wanted the money (though some did). It really is a good site if you have a little game. The younger ones, tend to be looking more for a SD, but at about 35 and up, they really are happy just to go on a date and have a man spend money on them.
    This is a high quality response, thanks for taking the time to respond. If you have any names / profiles to share that were successes for you please send me a private message. Thank you!

  9. #5773
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Would it be this one by any chance?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...g4YyB0GjyENdXv

    I have moved away from the Seattle area, but will be coming back at the end of the month for work, and would love to have an evening distraction.
    Yep. Sent PM.

  10. #5772

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi81  [View Original Post]
    Found cute redhead from Lynnwood on kik but she was also on wyp. She will meet up on nights don't feel like driving to North Seattle and she is sure bet but she is a safety girl although does swallow. Met her first at Airport Video to talk and discuss things and only cost to keep the video booth going.
    Would it be this one by any chance?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...g4YyB0GjyENdXv

    I have moved away from the Seattle area, but will be coming back at the end of the month for work, and would love to have an evening distraction.

  11. #5771
    This has been my experience as well. Although I have met for coffee first and had it go from quickie in car to being ghosted. Found cute redhead from Lynnwood on kik but she was also on wyp. She will meet up on nights don't feel like driving to North Seattle and she is sure bet but she is a safety girl although does swallow. Met her first at Airport Video to talk and discuss things and only cost to keep the video booth going. Just have to be patient and be a gentleman is what I have found.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Contact the ones you like and ask them to suggest a price. I've been on at least 20 dates on the site. I've gotten laid on probably 75% of them, some of them wanted extra money but others just thought I was "charming". I should mention that when I ask about other dates they had on the site the answers have always been. "The guy thought since they paid me money, they expected sex. " and "The guy acted like he owned me because he paid for the date. ".

    Treat them like a normal date, don't talk about sex, be respectful, let them talk about themselves, ask them open ended questions based on what they've said (so they know you're listening), don't talk about yourself (too much). For me, WYP is just a way to open the door for someone that had no interest in me to actually sit and talk to me for an hour. I take them to a nice restaurant (dinner about $175-200 total bill) and that usually impresses the fuck out of them. On your end, if they want a second date DO NOT PAY FOR IT. This is important as they will milk you into paying for dates forever. I dumped my GF I met from there and now have a rotation of 4 girls, 3 of them I've met on WYP. Also, a very good cheap date they all love is dinner (at a lower priced, non-chain restaurant) and then a comedy club.

  12. #5770

    Avoid this one

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Damnit, here's the link. Seductivecutie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-0115cb586a70
    I chatted despite the same story of allowance monthly damn she's got some attitude! Told me a story about a guy who she stalked and tracked down real info after not falling through the arrangement so be aware people! Stay safe.

  13. #5769
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    What's her name? You linked to your message inbox.
    Damnit, here's the link. Seductivecutie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-0115cb586a70

  14. #5768
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-e393aa2fc42f

    Ugh. Started out saying she's not into ppm, knowing I'm probably not interested I continued, she balked at $1000/ mo allowance (that I'd never pay anyway). Private pics she's hiding her stomach, tits and arms suggest she's rather hefty. Bad attitude to boot, says she's not getting many takers. Gee I wonder why.
    What's her name? You linked to your message inbox.

  15. #5767
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-0115cb586a70

    Ugh. Started out saying she's not into ppm, knowing I'm probably not interested I continued, she balked at $1000/ mo allowance (that I'd never pay anyway). Private pics she's hiding her stomach, tits and arms suggest she's rather hefty. Bad attitude to boot, says she's not getting many takers. Gee I wonder why.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape