Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 10388
-
05-09-22 13:01 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 184Right.
I wasn't going to give him a hard time about that because I know that all guys are different and what a guy can get away with also greatly varies. But at the same time, I also agree that you shouldn't touch her until she initiates or at least invites you to do so. The fact that the guy did that was pretty cringey as these aren't STG girls who immediately drop their clothes, climb into the bed and stick their ass up for you. I don't even say anything mildly sexual until we're back at my place and I've finished giving her the house tour. The tour typically finishes at the upstairs bedroom, she might make a comment about the view and then boom, the hookup naturally starts.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
And the thing is, I'm not some hot Chad. I'm a 5'4" Asian guy with a below-average penis but at the same time, I wonder if being that type of guy has forced me to have better conversation skills and more game because quite frankly, no woman dreams about being fucked by a short Asian guy. So while I don't know the OPs exact situation, I would say to play it cooler on the initial meet and just work on talking to her. I guarantee that 90% of the time, she'll fuck you after dinner simply because she had a good time.
-
05-09-22 12:43 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 124SA success and strategy
A couple things:
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
I am also 66 but put my birthday in 1965 instead of 1955. I also look much younger but I'm also in good condition, 6 ft, 180 lbs. I've never been questioned on my age.
I'm also amazed how few girls look at my profile. I think they must just go through their search results and favorite every guy. I don't show a face pic, just a rear photo. If we get to the point that we are messaging, I'll attach a face pic in the message.
I only pay SA if I'm on the hunt. Then I get serious about seeking, messaging, etc.
I've actually had better success with the mid-20's girls. I think the over 35 are looking more long term. I might be wrong but there's more younger ones looking for cash. My profile shows me as higher income.
My current regular is kind of expensive, $5 per playtime. But it's at her apartment, she's not cash strapped, and she loves sex. She works from home and we play in the late morning when my energy level is best. After we hooked up she hasn't even logged onto SA so it's all bare sex which is also a bonus. But. I can't help it, I going to start looking for some variety. I'd like to meet a 40-45 yr old to get something different.
So my recommendation, lie about your age, increase your net worth and income if you can back it up, improve your pics and like Michael said, mind your manners. Dress nice, don't wear cologne, learn to talk about them and compliment.
-
05-09-22 07:02 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 1544There are probably a variety of factors involving your lack of success. First off though, you don't put your hand on someone's leg that you just met. Actually, don't even touch someone new unless they initiate it.
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
The rest is difficult. It could be a bad photo (I have a female friend who is on SA that regularly sends me terrible photos of men that contacted her). It could be who you're contacting, someone 20 YO isn't going to want be with someone their grandfather's age. Realistically, you should be concentrating on people in their 40's. In the end, your age is probably the biggest factor.
-
05-09-22 02:48 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 184Hmm.
You know, I read your post and gave it quite a bit of thought because I think very, very highly of SA. Like so much so that I can't believe I ever wasted my time touching a TNA, STG, or whatever girl. While I do agree that a lot of the profiles (most of the profiles?) are fake, there are just so many women on there that it doesn't matter. It makes it a lot more work to dig through things, but with SA I always have more options than I can schedule. But maybe it is an age thing. I'm 45 and fit so maybe that makes a difference? The reason why I say this is that another guy on here had commented that he's gotten to an age where SBs are less likely to fuck him for free and I too agree with that. It used to be in the past that I'd take them to a nice restaurant, do some sort of activity, and then we'd go back to my place in exchange for some financial help. But after that, it was really common to have the girl contact me because she wanted to be taken out again and it would all play out the same way except no money would be exchanged. I found that over the past couple years, that doesn't happen anymore and in fact, I recently asked one of my SA girls if they wanted to go to Las Vegas with me one weekend and she replied that while it sounds fun, she really needs financial help so she'd prefer I help her that way rather than take her traveling. That has NEVER happened before!
Originally Posted by Muncher7000
[View Original Post]
So maybe in 20 years, I'll be in the same situation that you're describing. My initial instinct was that you're doing it all wrong (I. E. That you're "attracted" to fake profiles as opposed to real ones etc.), but maybe it's something more intrinsic to you. You said you don't look your age and women have called you handsome. Have you considered lying about your age on SA? As men, we don't do that shit but I'm really curious if maybe you're somehow older than what those SA girls want?
-
05-08-22 23:33 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 28Ok my month is over on SA and it wasn't that good
So my membership runs out tomorrow and ended up finding 2 possible babies both want $400 to play.
So I really looked at what was really happening. I'm 66 and a big guy. 6'2" 250. Just so you know what these babies where looking at.
Over 98% of the messages I got they never looked at my profile. 60% were messages being returned after I favorited and wrote them a message. So tell me if you got a message from a baby what is the first thing you do: LOOK AT THEIR PROFILE.
A lot of them wanted to meet for a price. I did just one and she was phucking weird. We meet at Daniels and when she sat down next to me I put my hand on her leg and she jumped 10 feet in the air and put 6' between us. That my friends was the biggest red flag I have ever seen. I should have just walked out the door and gone to The Spot in Renton and had a beer. But noooo, I wanted to see how this played out. And guess what, ok you guessed right. She was wacky as they come. Had dinner and said I talk with you later. The then texted me an hour later saying how much fun she had and wanted to do it again. She even put hearts on it. Um NO.
Over the month I favorited over 80 babies. I would say 6 looked at my profile and didn't respond. I always send a nice message when I favored a baby.
I stayed off for a week and not one baby viewed my profile. Now I don't know if it's my age or there are too many fakes on there. I have been told that I one don't look my age and two I am handsome by girls around me that have no agenda.
So bottom line I think 95% of there profiles on there are fake or crazy. I'll keep you posted on the two babies I might try to kook up with.
Have a great hunt my friends.
-
05-07-22 18:23 #5778Regular Member

Posts: 15Poisonivy
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-a4218d7f2636
First says $600 PPM. Then informs you she is post op trans. Not for me!
-
05-07-22 18:21 #5777Regular Member

Posts: 15Honeybb777
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-75d4b336e047
$400 on casual meets.
$1000 on intimate ones.
$400 for her to grace you with her presence. LOL.
-
05-06-22 20:09 #5776Regular Member

Posts: 15Emmy
Want's $1000 PPM. https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-3159908cf6f5.
-
05-06-22 13:42 #5775Regular Member

Posts: 9Wyp. New members
Does anyone have any intel on these wyp new members? Perhaps they are on other sites and you have intel from there.
MiAmour - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9Rm8D0jzarbyYv.
Florish - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Glqd4AneVE27Ma.
SassyGirl - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Qb3b9AkBzevjlr.
HeyitsTr0 uble - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...XLYVbJVWNXKjk6.
Mimi - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ppk3g5ozpZgVeD.
Olivia - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jo4pG56wY9ZQlM.
BritneyChristine - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...V3Dlx5RdDOxW4n.
-
05-06-22 13:38 #5774Regular Member

Posts: 9Wyp
This is a high quality response, thanks for taking the time to respond. If you have any names / profiles to share that were successes for you please send me a private message. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 10:36 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 37Yep. Sent PM.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 10:20 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 362This one?
Would it be this one by any chance?
Originally Posted by CountryBoi81
[View Original Post]
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...g4YyB0GjyENdXv
I have moved away from the Seattle area, but will be coming back at the end of the month for work, and would love to have an evening distraction.
-
05-06-22 03:38 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 37This has been my experience as well. Although I have met for coffee first and had it go from quickie in car to being ghosted. Found cute redhead from Lynnwood on kik but she was also on wyp. She will meet up on nights don't feel like driving to North Seattle and she is sure bet but she is a safety girl although does swallow. Met her first at Airport Video to talk and discuss things and only cost to keep the video booth going. Just have to be patient and be a gentleman is what I have found.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 20:38 #5770Regular Member

Posts: 15Avoid this one
I chatted despite the same story of allowance monthly damn she's got some attitude! Told me a story about a guy who she stalked and tracked down real info after not falling through the arrangement so be aware people! Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 14:57 #5769Senior Member

Posts: 161Damnit, here's the link. Seductivecutie.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-0115cb586a70











Reply With Quote




