Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 928 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 13911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11196
    Guys, I stepped away from the AMP's for a bit. I've been a bit bummed with the 80 house fee and the 80 tip that everyone seems to want. Of course it's not everyone but is feels like it. If I lie completely still and don't touch then 40 should be the tip, right? Not my experience and even if you want to touch the ta-tas OTC then its 60 and its 80 if you go under. I'm not even talking about the kitty and the desired tip is 80. Hmmm this is why the area needs a few new stores to open.

  2. #11195

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by TallJohn  [View Original Post]
    Mostly it seems like folks are posting on just a few spots these days, minimal work to find them past few pages.
    Went by studio and green apple both are closed today.

  3. #11194
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream of visiting YoYo. After calling ahead, the dream started with the Boss greeting me as I entered and took me to a room. She was an older woman that started with actually a very decent massage but told me that a younger girl will come in and continue. Fast forward, in comes an attractive younger woman I'm guessing in her early 40's as Asians go.

    In the dream her name is Julie and it seemed like we knew each other for a long time. Her massage and teasing was next to spectacular as dreams go. Her ST was 2nd to none. Very intimate and sensual conclusion and would love for a sequel of this dream soon.
    There has been a Julie working there since they opened. I'm sure you saw the same Julie but my guess is she is much older than 40. No complaints though because she does deliver a relaxing experience.

  4. #11193
    Quote Originally Posted by Yates  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking about 40 on JJ's list. It's on Chatham street in cary. It's had a few different names in the past couple of years. It was green apple for the longest time though. Thought it was YoYo last time I went but maybe I'm wrong.
    I believe Green Apple was the original name but they have also gone by Green Spa and Healing Spa however its always been the same address.

  5. #11192
    Was there a sting the reason why Moon, Osaka, Green Apple were all closed today?

  6. #11191
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAndDick  [View Original Post]
    If y'all can list some of the good parlor around RDU I will really appreciate it. I have gone to some of the ones y'all have been talking about and they seemed closed. Would prefer an AMP. Yo-yo shows closed so does Green Apple and Couldn't find Studio. A little help with address will help.
    Check the link for the address. The # number is incorrect however Studio has their new number posted in the lobby. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5538429.

  7. #11190
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah0  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    It's been a while visited any AMP places here, just checking if anyone can suggest for a decent massage and good finish. Seen posts about few are closed or on a break, would like to know if any good ones are still operating. TIA.
    Mostly it seems like folks are posting on just a few spots these days, minimal work to find them past few pages. A handful of posters [Deleted by Admin] ask questions, say they saw places with closed signs. Nobody has reported on closed locations in Knightdale recently, perhaps head over there and let us know they don't have an open sign on. If they are no convenient, post on the closed Clayton spots. Or the ones off Westgate.

    Non finish spots on Capital and just off 70.

  8. #11189

    Suggestions

    Hey,

    It's been a while visited any AMP places here, just checking if anyone can suggest for a decent massage and good finish. Seen posts about few are closed or on a break, would like to know if any good ones are still operating. TIA.

  9. #11188

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by MelloTime1  [View Original Post]
    Was the Green Apple sign back up? On Friday was laying down in front of the building? Door locked all day.
    The sign up top was not back up but the open sign was on. Like I said this was on Sunday and I called first. Theyre were other people there as well.

  10. #11187
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAndDick  [View Original Post]
    If y'all can list some of the good parlor around RDU I will really appreciate it. I have gone to some of the ones y'all have been talking about and they seemed closed. Would prefer an AMP. Yo-yo shows closed so does Green Apple and Couldn't find Studio. A little help with address will help.
    Perhaps change what search engine why'll use. Two of my top ten hits had address for this. I figured this wasn't pure laziness on why'll part.

    RTFF also.

    Thanks for the reports on places that show closed.

  11. #11186

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by NepKng  [View Original Post]
    Just went by and they said they were closed for 2 weeks. Inspection.
    Went by today and people at laundry mat next door said they had some trouble with Uncle. I guess we will see.

  12. #11185

    Need Some Recent Information

    If y'all can list some of the good parlor around RDU I will really appreciate it. I have gone to some of the ones y'all have been talking about and they seemed closed. Would prefer an AMP. Yo-yo shows closed so does Green Apple and Couldn't find Studio. A little help with address will help.

  13. #11184
    Quote Originally Posted by NepKng  [View Original Post]
    Just went by and they said they were closed for 2 weeks. Inspection.
    Thank goodness because I had one of the best massages ever last week.

  14. #11183
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    My last visit there I saw Candy. First session with her. She wasnt bad, it was just a very unenthusiastic time. Maybe she was having a bad day. Tried to be chatty and nice but I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. If I see her again that's cool. If she's new she has potential to give killer massages.
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. The massage is always the most important thing to me, but it is nice when they are at least friendly and not standoff-ish.

  15. #11182

    Apple sign

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    I swear to ya'll I went to green apple Sunday afternoon. Did not check studio. I called first and had no problem.
    Was the Green Apple sign back up? On Friday was laying down in front of the building? Door locked all day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape