Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 928 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 683 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 13917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11187
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    My last visit there I saw Candy. First session with her. She wasnt bad, it was just a very unenthusiastic time. Maybe she was having a bad day. Tried to be chatty and nice but I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. If I see her again that's cool. If she's new she has potential to give killer massages.
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. The massage is always the most important thing to me, but it is nice when they are at least friendly and not standoff-ish.

  2. #11186

    Apple sign

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    I swear to ya'll I went to green apple Sunday afternoon. Did not check studio. I called first and had no problem.
    Was the Green Apple sign back up? On Friday was laying down in front of the building? Door locked all day.

  3. #11185

    Yo yo

    Just went by and they said they were closed for 2 weeks. Inspection.

  4. #11184

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    I tried to stop by both Studio and Green Apple over the weekend and both appeared to be closed up. Any intel on what's going on in Cary?
    I swear to ya'll I went to green apple Sunday afternoon. Did not check studio. I called first and had no problem.

  5. #11183
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    I tried to stop by both Studio and Green Apple over the weekend and both appeared to be closed up. Any intel on what's going on in Cary?
    Just confirmed, both are still closed.

  6. #11182

    Closed in Cary

    I tried to stop by both Studio and Green Apple over the weekend and both appeared to be closed up. Any intel on what's going on in Cary?

  7. #11181

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland323  [View Original Post]
    Been out of town a few months for work but just got back. I've gotten to where I prefer Moon. I've seen Coco and Luna in the past. Anyone know if there's anyone else there now that's worth trying?
    My last visit there I saw Candy. First session with her. She wasnt bad, it was just a very unenthusiastic time. Maybe she was having a bad day. Tried to be chatty and nice but I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. If I see her again that's cool. If she's new she has potential to give killer massages.

  8. #11180
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Where is YoYo?
    I'm talking about 40 on JJ's list. It's on Chatham street in cary. It's had a few different names in the past couple of years. It was green apple for the longest time though. Thought it was YoYo last time I went but maybe I'm wrong.

  9. #11179
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Where is YoYo?
    240 Newton Rd, Raleigh.

  10. #11178
    Quote Originally Posted by Yates  [View Original Post]
    Drove by YoYo yesterday afternoon and it appeared to be shutdown. Signage was gone, curtains drawn back, doors locked, looked empty inside. I guess they are gone?
    Where is YoYo?

  11. #11177
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    YoYo / GreenApple Closed

    Drove by YoYo yesterday afternoon and it appeared to be shutdown. Signage was gone, curtains drawn back, doors locked, looked empty inside. I guess they are gone?

  12. #11176

    Moon girls

    Been out of town a few months for work but just got back. I've gotten to where I prefer Moon. I've seen Coco and Luna in the past. Anyone know if there's anyone else there now that's worth trying?

  13. #11175

    St

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    ST? May I ask what that stands for?
    Soft Touch.

  14. #11174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Julie

    ST? May I ask what that stands for?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream of visiting YoYo. After calling ahead, the dream started with the Boss greeting me as I entered and took me to a room. She was an older woman that started with actually a very decent massage but told me that a younger girl will come in and continue. Fast forward, in comes an attractive younger woman I'm guessing in her early 40's as Asians go.

    In the dream her name is Julie and it seemed like we knew each other for a long time. Her massage and teasing was next to spectacular as dreams go. Her ST was 2nd to none. Very intimate and sensual conclusion and would love for a sequel of this dream soon.

  15. #11173

    RE: Yo Yo

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream of visiting YoYo. After calling ahead, the dream started with the Boss greeting me as I entered and took me to a room. She was an older woman that started with actually a very decent massage but told me that a younger girl will come in and continue. Fast forward, in comes an attractive younger woman I'm guessing in her early 40's as Asians go.

    In the dream her name is Julie and it seemed like we knew each other for a long time. Her massage and teasing was next to spectacular as dreams go. Her ST was 2nd to none. Very intimate and sensual conclusion and would love for a sequel of this dream soon.
    I've had similar experience, Julie is awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape