The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 928 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 13919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11204

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    There has been a Julie working there since they opened. I'm sure you saw the same Julie but my guess is she is much older than 40. No complaints though because she does deliver a relaxing experience.
    She could be older. I've always had a hard time guessing the age of Asians. They seem to age well.

    In either case she is a sweetheart and provides a great massage.

    Hopefully they reopen soon.

  2. #11203

    Moon

    Called to make an appointment at Moon today. Told they will be closed for about a week.

  3. #11202
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwill  [View Original Post]
    Was there a sting the reason why Moon, Osaka, Green Apple were all closed today?
    Closed? Saw Coco at Moon today.

  4. #11201
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznlovaboyx35  [View Original Post]
    Oh. I see. That's funny. Thank you so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidWashburn  [View Original Post]
    Or. Get Paid Syndrome.
    Haha, Exactly!

  5. #11200
    Guys, I stepped away from the AMP's for a bit. I've been a bit bummed with the 80 house fee and the 80 tip that everyone seems to want. Of course it's not everyone but is feels like it. If I lie completely still and don't touch then 40 should be the tip, right? Not my experience and even if you want to touch the ta-tas OTC then its 60 and its 80 if you go under. I'm not even talking about the kitty and the desired tip is 80. Hmmm this is why the area needs a few new stores to open.

  6. #11199

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by TallJohn  [View Original Post]
    Mostly it seems like folks are posting on just a few spots these days, minimal work to find them past few pages.
    Went by studio and green apple both are closed today.

  7. #11198
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream of visiting YoYo. After calling ahead, the dream started with the Boss greeting me as I entered and took me to a room. She was an older woman that started with actually a very decent massage but told me that a younger girl will come in and continue. Fast forward, in comes an attractive younger woman I'm guessing in her early 40's as Asians go.

    In the dream her name is Julie and it seemed like we knew each other for a long time. Her massage and teasing was next to spectacular as dreams go. Her ST was 2nd to none. Very intimate and sensual conclusion and would love for a sequel of this dream soon.
    There has been a Julie working there since they opened. I'm sure you saw the same Julie but my guess is she is much older than 40. No complaints though because she does deliver a relaxing experience.

  8. #11197
    Quote Originally Posted by Yates  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking about 40 on JJ's list. It's on Chatham street in cary. It's had a few different names in the past couple of years. It was green apple for the longest time though. Thought it was YoYo last time I went but maybe I'm wrong.
    I believe Green Apple was the original name but they have also gone by Green Spa and Healing Spa however its always been the same address.

  9. #11196
    Was there a sting the reason why Moon, Osaka, Green Apple were all closed today?

  10. #11195
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAndDick  [View Original Post]
    If y'all can list some of the good parlor around RDU I will really appreciate it. I have gone to some of the ones y'all have been talking about and they seemed closed. Would prefer an AMP. Yo-yo shows closed so does Green Apple and Couldn't find Studio. A little help with address will help.
    Check the link for the address. The # number is incorrect however Studio has their new number posted in the lobby. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5538429.

  11. #11194
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah0  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    It's been a while visited any AMP places here, just checking if anyone can suggest for a decent massage and good finish. Seen posts about few are closed or on a break, would like to know if any good ones are still operating. TIA.
    Mostly it seems like folks are posting on just a few spots these days, minimal work to find them past few pages. A handful of posters [Deleted by Admin] ask questions, say they saw places with closed signs. Nobody has reported on closed locations in Knightdale recently, perhaps head over there and let us know they don't have an open sign on. If they are no convenient, post on the closed Clayton spots. Or the ones off Westgate.

    Non finish spots on Capital and just off 70.

  12. #11193

    Suggestions

    Hey,

    It's been a while visited any AMP places here, just checking if anyone can suggest for a decent massage and good finish. Seen posts about few are closed or on a break, would like to know if any good ones are still operating. TIA.

  13. #11192

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by MelloTime1  [View Original Post]
    Was the Green Apple sign back up? On Friday was laying down in front of the building? Door locked all day.
    The sign up top was not back up but the open sign was on. Like I said this was on Sunday and I called first. Theyre were other people there as well.

  14. #11191
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAndDick  [View Original Post]
    If y'all can list some of the good parlor around RDU I will really appreciate it. I have gone to some of the ones y'all have been talking about and they seemed closed. Would prefer an AMP. Yo-yo shows closed so does Green Apple and Couldn't find Studio. A little help with address will help.
    Perhaps change what search engine why'll use. Two of my top ten hits had address for this. I figured this wasn't pure laziness on why'll part.

    RTFF also.

    Thanks for the reports on places that show closed.

  15. #11190

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by NepKng  [View Original Post]
    Just went by and they said they were closed for 2 weeks. Inspection.
    Went by today and people at laundry mat next door said they had some trouble with Uncle. I guess we will see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape