Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 13920
-
04-29-22 05:51 #11190Senior Member

Posts: 112Mostly it seems like folks are posting on just a few spots these days, minimal work to find them past few pages. A handful of posters [Deleted by Admin] ask questions, say they saw places with closed signs. Nobody has reported on closed locations in Knightdale recently, perhaps head over there and let us know they don't have an open sign on. If they are no convenient, post on the closed Clayton spots. Or the ones off Westgate.
Originally Posted by Cheetah0
[View Original Post]
Non finish spots on Capital and just off 70.
-
04-28-22 12:57 #11189Senior Member

Posts: 32Suggestions
Hey,
It's been a while visited any AMP places here, just checking if anyone can suggest for a decent massage and good finish. Seen posts about few are closed or on a break, would like to know if any good ones are still operating. TIA.
-
04-27-22 08:24 #11188Senior Member

Posts: 302Strange
The sign up top was not back up but the open sign was on. Like I said this was on Sunday and I called first. Theyre were other people there as well.
Originally Posted by MelloTime1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 04:51 #11187Senior Member

Posts: 112Perhaps change what search engine why'll use. Two of my top ten hits had address for this. I figured this wasn't pure laziness on why'll part.
Originally Posted by TomAndDick
[View Original Post]
RTFF also.
Thanks for the reports on places that show closed.
-
04-26-22 18:52 #11186Banned Member

Posts: 43Yoyo
Went by today and people at laundry mat next door said they had some trouble with Uncle. I guess we will see.
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 16:35 #11185Senior Member

Posts: 32Need Some Recent Information
If y'all can list some of the good parlor around RDU I will really appreciate it. I have gone to some of the ones y'all have been talking about and they seemed closed. Would prefer an AMP. Yo-yo shows closed so does Green Apple and Couldn't find Studio. A little help with address will help.
-
04-26-22 13:20 #11184Senior Member

Posts: 48Thank goodness because I had one of the best massages ever last week.
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 12:07 #11183Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. The massage is always the most important thing to me, but it is nice when they are at least friendly and not standoff-ish.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 08:26 #11182Regular Member

Posts: 20Apple sign
Was the Green Apple sign back up? On Friday was laying down in front of the building? Door locked all day.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 18:09 #11181Senior Member

Posts: 78Yo yo
Just went by and they said they were closed for 2 weeks. Inspection.
-
04-25-22 16:35 #11180Senior Member

Posts: 302Huh?
I swear to ya'll I went to green apple Sunday afternoon. Did not check studio. I called first and had no problem.
Originally Posted by NeedsSome
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:32 #11179Regular Member

Posts: 2Just confirmed, both are still closed.
Originally Posted by NeedsSome
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 09:50 #11178Senior Member

Posts: 72Closed in Cary
I tried to stop by both Studio and Green Apple over the weekend and both appeared to be closed up. Any intel on what's going on in Cary?
-
04-24-22 09:27 #11177Senior Member

Posts: 302Meh
My last visit there I saw Candy. First session with her. She wasnt bad, it was just a very unenthusiastic time. Maybe she was having a bad day. Tried to be chatty and nice but I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. If I see her again that's cool. If she's new she has potential to give killer massages.
Originally Posted by Roland323
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 16:11 #11176Regular Member

Posts: 10I'm talking about 40 on JJ's list. It's on Chatham street in cary. It's had a few different names in the past couple of years. It was green apple for the longest time though. Thought it was YoYo last time I went but maybe I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




