Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 13927
-
04-29-22 19:12 #11212Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488There has been a Julie working there since they opened. I'm sure you saw the same Julie but my guess is she is much older than 40. No complaints though because she does deliver a relaxing experience.
Originally Posted by GolfPro38
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 19:09 #11211Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488I believe Green Apple was the original name but they have also gone by Green Spa and Healing Spa however its always been the same address.
Originally Posted by Yates
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 19:07 #11210Regular Member

Posts: 14Was there a sting the reason why Moon, Osaka, Green Apple were all closed today?
-
04-29-22 19:04 #11209Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Check the link for the address. The # number is incorrect however Studio has their new number posted in the lobby. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5538429.
Originally Posted by TomAndDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 05:51 #11208Senior Member

Posts: 112Mostly it seems like folks are posting on just a few spots these days, minimal work to find them past few pages. A handful of posters [Deleted by Admin] ask questions, say they saw places with closed signs. Nobody has reported on closed locations in Knightdale recently, perhaps head over there and let us know they don't have an open sign on. If they are no convenient, post on the closed Clayton spots. Or the ones off Westgate.
Originally Posted by Cheetah0
[View Original Post]
Non finish spots on Capital and just off 70.
-
04-28-22 12:57 #11207Senior Member

Posts: 32Suggestions
Hey,
It's been a while visited any AMP places here, just checking if anyone can suggest for a decent massage and good finish. Seen posts about few are closed or on a break, would like to know if any good ones are still operating. TIA.
-
04-27-22 08:24 #11206Senior Member

Posts: 303Strange
The sign up top was not back up but the open sign was on. Like I said this was on Sunday and I called first. Theyre were other people there as well.
Originally Posted by MelloTime1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 04:51 #11205Senior Member

Posts: 112Perhaps change what search engine why'll use. Two of my top ten hits had address for this. I figured this wasn't pure laziness on why'll part.
Originally Posted by TomAndDick
[View Original Post]
RTFF also.
Thanks for the reports on places that show closed.
-
04-26-22 18:52 #11204Banned Member

Posts: 43Yoyo
Went by today and people at laundry mat next door said they had some trouble with Uncle. I guess we will see.
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 16:35 #11203Senior Member

Posts: 32Need Some Recent Information
If y'all can list some of the good parlor around RDU I will really appreciate it. I have gone to some of the ones y'all have been talking about and they seemed closed. Would prefer an AMP. Yo-yo shows closed so does Green Apple and Couldn't find Studio. A little help with address will help.
-
04-26-22 13:20 #11202Senior Member

Posts: 48Thank goodness because I had one of the best massages ever last week.
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 12:07 #11201Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. The massage is always the most important thing to me, but it is nice when they are at least friendly and not standoff-ish.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 08:26 #11200Regular Member

Posts: 20Apple sign
Was the Green Apple sign back up? On Friday was laying down in front of the building? Door locked all day.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 18:09 #11199Senior Member

Posts: 78Yo yo
Just went by and they said they were closed for 2 weeks. Inspection.
-
04-25-22 16:35 #11198Senior Member

Posts: 303Huh?
I swear to ya'll I went to green apple Sunday afternoon. Did not check studio. I called first and had no problem.
Originally Posted by NeedsSome
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






