Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 929 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 683 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 13927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11197
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    I tried to stop by both Studio and Green Apple over the weekend and both appeared to be closed up. Any intel on what's going on in Cary?
    Just confirmed, both are still closed.

  2. #11196

    Closed in Cary

    I tried to stop by both Studio and Green Apple over the weekend and both appeared to be closed up. Any intel on what's going on in Cary?

  3. #11195

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland323  [View Original Post]
    Been out of town a few months for work but just got back. I've gotten to where I prefer Moon. I've seen Coco and Luna in the past. Anyone know if there's anyone else there now that's worth trying?
    My last visit there I saw Candy. First session with her. She wasnt bad, it was just a very unenthusiastic time. Maybe she was having a bad day. Tried to be chatty and nice but I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. If I see her again that's cool. If she's new she has potential to give killer massages.

  4. #11194
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Where is YoYo?
    I'm talking about 40 on JJ's list. It's on Chatham street in cary. It's had a few different names in the past couple of years. It was green apple for the longest time though. Thought it was YoYo last time I went but maybe I'm wrong.

  5. #11193
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Where is YoYo?
    240 Newton Rd, Raleigh.

  6. #11192
    Quote Originally Posted by Yates  [View Original Post]
    Drove by YoYo yesterday afternoon and it appeared to be shutdown. Signage was gone, curtains drawn back, doors locked, looked empty inside. I guess they are gone?
    Where is YoYo?

  7. #11191
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    YoYo / GreenApple Closed

    Drove by YoYo yesterday afternoon and it appeared to be shutdown. Signage was gone, curtains drawn back, doors locked, looked empty inside. I guess they are gone?

  8. #11190

    Moon girls

    Been out of town a few months for work but just got back. I've gotten to where I prefer Moon. I've seen Coco and Luna in the past. Anyone know if there's anyone else there now that's worth trying?

  9. #11189

    St

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    ST? May I ask what that stands for?
    Soft Touch.

  10. #11188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Julie

    ST? May I ask what that stands for?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream of visiting YoYo. After calling ahead, the dream started with the Boss greeting me as I entered and took me to a room. She was an older woman that started with actually a very decent massage but told me that a younger girl will come in and continue. Fast forward, in comes an attractive younger woman I'm guessing in her early 40's as Asians go.

    In the dream her name is Julie and it seemed like we knew each other for a long time. Her massage and teasing was next to spectacular as dreams go. Her ST was 2nd to none. Very intimate and sensual conclusion and would love for a sequel of this dream soon.

  11. #11187

    RE: Yo Yo

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream of visiting YoYo. After calling ahead, the dream started with the Boss greeting me as I entered and took me to a room. She was an older woman that started with actually a very decent massage but told me that a younger girl will come in and continue. Fast forward, in comes an attractive younger woman I'm guessing in her early 40's as Asians go.

    In the dream her name is Julie and it seemed like we knew each other for a long time. Her massage and teasing was next to spectacular as dreams go. Her ST was 2nd to none. Very intimate and sensual conclusion and would love for a sequel of this dream soon.
    I've had similar experience, Julie is awesome.

  12. #11186
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream of visiting YoYo. After calling ahead, the dream started with the Boss greeting me as I entered and took me to a room. She was an older woman that started with actually a very decent massage but told me that a younger girl will come in and continue. Fast forward, in comes an attractive younger woman I'm guessing in her early 40's as Asians go.

    In the dream her name is Julie and it seemed like we knew each other for a long time. Her massage and teasing was next to spectacular as dreams go. Her ST was 2nd to none. Very intimate and sensual conclusion and would love for a sequel of this dream soon.
    I've seen Julie a few times, very sensual, passionate, one of my favorites.

  13. #11185

    YoYo

    Had a recent dream of visiting YoYo. After calling ahead, the dream started with the Boss greeting me as I entered and took me to a room. She was an older woman that started with actually a very decent massage but told me that a younger girl will come in and continue. Fast forward, in comes an attractive younger woman I'm guessing in her early 40's as Asians go.

    In the dream her name is Julie and it seemed like we knew each other for a long time. Her massage and teasing was next to spectacular as dreams go. Her ST was 2nd to none. Very intimate and sensual conclusion and would love for a sequel of this dream soon.

  14. #11184

    Well then

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any good intel on the raleigh spots lately? Played hooky today and will be venturing out later, getting tired of the cary AMPs.
    I guess I answered my own question. Ventured out to yo-yo. Only my second visit there as its not very convenient to me. Old lady, had to be 60 something. Didn't get her name, didn't really care. Massage was half ass, everything felt rushed, tease and ending also half assed and rushed. Oh well. There was another gal there. Maybe she's better. Debated Osaka as well, haven't been there in several months. Anything good going on that way? Like I said I usually stick to the cary spots as I have a couple gals that do me right.

  15. #11183

    Updates?

    Anyone have any good intel on the raleigh spots lately? Played hooky today and will be venturing out later, getting tired of the cary AMPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape