Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47960
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerFell  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, ComTech. Always good intel from my man.
    Many thanks yo the board.

  2. #47959
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Mia / Nina.
    I was thinking Mia too, from his description.

  3. #47958
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Legend after hearing good reports. Drew "Gina", young spinner body, 30 (ish), wearing mask, seemed shy. She had a good massage technique and I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. She started teasing half way through after some OTC on my part. The flip came and a good time was had, mostly OTC however. All good. Would repeat when in the area to see the other girls. 60/70.
    She must be new. Never heard of her.

  4. #47957
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Legend after hearing good reports. Drew "Gina", young spinner body, 30 (ish), wearing mask, seemed shy. She had a good massage technique and I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. She started teasing half way through after some OTC on my part. The flip came and a good time was had, mostly OTC however. All good. Would repeat when in the area to see the other girls. 60/70.
    Correction, Damage was 60/50.

  5. #47956
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Bill you need to understand that there are people here who seriously hate you because you're such huge fucking douchebag. As soon as you post something stupid they know its you and report it. You might want to find some other site to troll.

    A2

  6. #47955
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Mia / Nina.
    Did she used to work at Angel in Peachtree Corners?

  7. #47954
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Mia / Nina.
    Thanks, ComTech. Always good intel from my man.

  8. #47953
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    Drew Wendy, very good massage and great handshake. She was a little heavier than I like so I was 2nd guessing myself for staying, had the opportunity to leave when she wanted money up front, but I folded. Happy I did, got 60 full minutes and some nice fake heavy breathing during the deed. She knew what she was doing.

    Saw a slimmer girl on the way out, probably go back, but I got to tryout Anna at Sunshine first.
    Thanks, Apollo! Great review! Keep up the good work!

  9. #47952

    Small

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I think she said her name was Nicey but it was hard to interpret. Anyhow, tiny frame, small bewbs, no fat, great attitude. 75 pounds or so. Has to be about 50 but with the body of an 18 year old.

    Care.
    Sounds like Mia / Nina.

  10. #47951

    Thanks, Cuk!

    Quote Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk  [View Original Post]
    The slimmer girl is Amy.
    Thanks for filling in the gaps.

  11. #47950
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I think she said her name was Nicey but it was hard to interpret. Anyhow, tiny frame, small bewbs, no fat, great attitude. 75 pounds or so. Has to be about 50 but with the body of an 18 year old.

    Care.
    Unless someone new would speculate you spent time with Mia (sometimes goes by Nina). Older but petite / small. Good outcome when work on her terms, poor when one confronts her with a menu.

  12. #47949
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Glad Wendy took care of you. I've had both girls for a 4 hand with a table shower and it went very well. Great option in the area.
    Really, when was that?

  13. #47948

    Massage Legend

    Stopped by Legend after hearing good reports. Drew "Gina", young spinner body, 30 (ish), wearing mask, seemed shy. She had a good massage technique and I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. She started teasing half way through after some OTC on my part. The flip came and a good time was had, mostly OTC however. All good. Would repeat when in the area to see the other girls. 60/70.

  14. #47947
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't a bad time, great massage, and perky squeezable tits. She just shorted my time and wasn't in a good mood. I hate it when they keep their mask on. Made my decision to leave 40 instead of more easier.

    I forgot to mention, that the walls are paper-thin. Whoever else was working was on the phone in the next room, and it was clear as day. I was like, okay she's going to hang up soon, which never happened, so I got Grace to go tell her to shut up or go talk somewhere else. Just an FYI for those who like to moan. LOL.
    Have you tried the large room with the couch? It's like double the size, usually pretty quiet in there and I never hear anything but the music.

  15. #47946
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    Drew Wendy, very good massage and great handshake. She was a little heavier than I like so I was 2nd guessing myself for staying, had the opportunity to leave when she wanted money up front, but I folded. Happy I did, got 60 full minutes and some nice fake heavy breathing during the deed. She knew what she was doing.

    Saw a slimmer girl on the way out, probably go back, but I got to tryout Anna at Sunshine first.
    Glad Wendy took care of you. I've had both girls for a 4 hand with a table shower and it went very well. Great option in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape