Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47921

    60 House?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Thursday got "Pepsi" yep that's the name she is using. Early 40's I would guess. B's on top and a average Korean ass. No table shower but a decent 15 min massage. I will say she was a little more vocal during the fun and during the Mish finish she was vigorously rubbing her kitty. I would repeat. On the way out meet Honey Bun who looked a little thicker than Pepsi might have to stop back by and give her a try. . 6 to the house and 1. 4.
    Dang, when I went there about 2 years ago Mamason wanted 80, I left?

  2. #47920

    Saturday Night Appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by Boliver123  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I arrive at 8 pm Sat. Night from a flight--I plan on being out the door at 8:30 pm--barring any issues, I can b at Ease or Enjoy by 9-9:15-confirming thoughts on that being good enough, or will. I b cutting it too close and possibly off the ladies showing up so late? I've always preferred petite ladies, got any suggestions? On a side note, I usually take a cute outfit and like the visual of having the girl strip and put it on. If there is someone you would suggest as being open to that, too, I'm open to thoufhts. I've been to Kaina, t plus, Gold, the old OS massage, wa wa. But don't need FS, just like the massage after a flight b / f I head back to Alabama.
    Check your PM Inbox.

  3. #47919
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Boliver123  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I arrive at 8 pm Sat. Night from a flight--I plan on being out the door at 8:30 pm--barring any issues, I can b at Ease or Enjoy by 9-9:15-confirming thoughts on that being good enough, or will. I b cutting it too close and possibly off the ladies showing up so late? I've always preferred petite ladies, got any suggestions? On a side note, I usually take a cute outfit and like the visual of having the girl strip and put it on. If there is someone you would suggest as being open to that, too, I'm open to thoufhts. I've been to Kaina, t plus, Gold, the old OS massage, wa wa. But don't need FS, just like the massage after a flight b / f I head back to Alabama.
    Think the Kaina ladies would be more receptive to wearing an outfit.

  4. #47918
    Quote Originally Posted by Boliver123  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I arrive at 8 pm Sat. Night from a flight--I plan on being out the door at 8:30 pm--barring any issues, I can b at Ease or Enjoy by 9-9:15-confirming thoughts on that being good enough, or will. I b cutting it too close and possibly off the ladies showing up so late? I've always preferred petite ladies, got any suggestions? On a side note, I usually take a cute outfit and like the visual of having the girl strip and put it on. If there is someone you would suggest as being open to that, too, I'm open to thoufhts. I've been to Kaina, t plus, Gold, the old OS massage, wa wa. But don't need FS, just like the massage after a flight b / f I head back to Alabama.
    Just FYI, Gold is now called VIP, OS has changed owners and is now Legit (closes 8:30). T-plus, VIP and WaWa are all FS places, so maybe Kaina?

  5. #47917

    Late night Saturday suggestion

    Guys, I arrive at 8 pm Sat. Night from a flight--I plan on being out the door at 8:30 pm--barring any issues, I can b at Ease or Enjoy by 9-9:15-confirming thoughts on that being good enough, or will. I b cutting it too close and possibly off the ladies showing up so late? I've always preferred petite ladies, got any suggestions? On a side note, I usually take a cute outfit and like the visual of having the girl strip and put it on. If there is someone you would suggest as being open to that, too, I'm open to thoufhts. I've been to Kaina, t plus, Gold, the old OS massage, wa wa. But don't need FS, just like the massage after a flight b / f I head back to Alabama.

  6. #47916

    Deleted

    Wrong thread
    Last edited by RedneckStud; 04-25-22 at 09:27. Reason: Wrong thread

  7. #47915

    Spinner

    I think she said her name was Nicey but it was hard to interpret. Anyhow, tiny frame, small bewbs, no fat, great attitude. 75 pounds or so. Has to be about 50 but with the body of an 18 year old.

    Care.

  8. #47914
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk  [View Original Post]
    I agree with hands down Kaina, although I believe he said he's into older women "Also, what are the women like (into older women)? If so, then maybe not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983  [View Original Post]
    There used to be Anna at Kaina. Anyone knows where she went. She is not working there for almost 6-8 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Hard to find a nice ass like Anna had.
    There are plenty of older women at Kaina. Most of them are 45 ish pretending to be 30.

    Anna got a BF and is gone.

    Candy and Monica have great backsides if that's your fancy.

  9. #47913
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once over a year ago, and a lot of guys had a lot of fun with her, she was playful, she didn't try to pretend that guys were there for a theraputic massage.
    Hard to find a nice ass like Anna had.

  10. #47912
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkKid  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I was in ATL 4/1-4/3. I stopped by St. Jame for the first time. Met Mercedes for the first.

    3 Bills. FS. Had a great time. Made up for slow night at Tokyo Valentino. Went back 4/3 and.

    Met the Latina. 2 Bills. FS. Had a blast. Will return in July.

    NYK.
    I assume Mercedes was Latina, did you see her twice?

  11. #47911
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkKid  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I was in ATL 4/1-4/3. I stopped by St. Jame for the first time. Met Mercedes for the first.

    3 Bills. FS. Had a great time. Made up for slow night at Tokyo Valentino. Went back 4/3 and.

    Met the Latina. 2 Bills. FS. Had a blast. Will return in July.

    NYK.
    Thanks for the report. Not a lot of us locals hit the place due to the cost. But now we know what the damage can be there. Watch this board before your return. You'll find better bang for the buck elsewhere.

  12. #47910
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk  [View Original Post]
    I think one of the above also went by Anna.
    They change names almost as often as you do.

  13. #47909

    St. Jame Mercedes

    Greetings,

    I was in ATL 4/1-4/3. I stopped by St. Jame for the first time. Met Mercedes for the first.

    3 Bills. FS. Had a great time. Made up for slow night at Tokyo Valentino. Went back 4/3 and.

    Met the Latina. 2 Bills. FS. Had a blast. Will return in July.

    NYK.

  14. #47908
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983  [View Original Post]
    There used to be Anna at Kaina. Anyone knows where she went. She is not working there for almost 6-8 months.
    I think one of the above also went by Anna.

  15. #47907

    Anna at Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once over a year ago, and a lot of guys had a lot of fun with her, she was playful, she didn't try to pretend that guys were there for a theraputic massage.
    Yep. She is the one I am talking about. I wonder if anyone knows where she went. She gave me a number but when I tried it after she left, it did not work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape