Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49389
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't a bad time, great massage, and perky squeezable tits. She just shorted my time and wasn't in a good mood. I hate it when they keep their mask on. Made my decision to leave 40 instead of more easier.

    I forgot to mention, that the walls are paper-thin. Whoever else was working was on the phone in the next room, and it was clear as day. I was like, okay she's going to hang up soon, which never happened, so I got Grace to go tell her to shut up or go talk somewhere else. Just an FYI for those who like to moan. LOL.
    Have you tried the large room with the couch? It's like double the size, usually pretty quiet in there and I never hear anything but the music.

  2. #49388
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    Drew Wendy, very good massage and great handshake. She was a little heavier than I like so I was 2nd guessing myself for staying, had the opportunity to leave when she wanted money up front, but I folded. Happy I did, got 60 full minutes and some nice fake heavy breathing during the deed. She knew what she was doing.

    Saw a slimmer girl on the way out, probably go back, but I got to tryout Anna at Sunshine first.
    Glad Wendy took care of you. I've had both girls for a 4 hand with a table shower and it went very well. Great option in the area.

  3. #49387
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Care Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationalchamp  [View Original Post]
    In Alpharetta.
    If it is, they don't have anyone named Nicey.

  4. #49386

    Tipping Advice JMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    2?'s:
    Is 60 the new tip with inflation? I don't want to blow the curve, but I'm kind of feeling the need to tip more since it's hitting them too. I didn't feel bad for leaving Grace 40 since she wasn't too friendly and shorted me time.
    I see your first question hasn't been answered and tip questions abound throughout this forum. Tip amount is a decision to make based on your enjoyment not inflation. Most massage fees are still at the 60 dollar per hour range in Camps. Some Camps have moved to 70 for the hour. You could tip based on 2/3's of the massage fee (60 massage = 40 tip, 70 massage = 45 tip). Or do what I do and tip based on service and satisfaction. If it's only L1, then a L1 tip. L2 commands a higher tip. Same with L3 service. Somewhere in between a level then more than but not too much more. Don't get all giddy and "in love" if you have a great time. Just leave a reasonable tip appropriate for the level of service. JMTC.

  5. #49385

    Is this Care massage?

    In Alpharetta.

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I think she said her name was Nicey but it was hard to interpret. Anyhow, tiny frame, small bewbs, no fat, great attitude. 75 pounds or so. Has to be about 50 but with the body of an 18 year old.

    Care.

  6. #49384
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    Drew Wendy, very good massage and great handshake. She was a little heavier than I like so I was 2nd guessing myself for staying, had the opportunity to leave when she wanted money up front, but I folded. Happy I did, got 60 full minutes and some nice fake heavy breathing during the deed. She knew what she was doing.

    Saw a slimmer girl on the way out, probably go back, but I got to tryout Anna at Sunshine first.
    The slimmer girl is Amy.

  7. #49383

    New Massage

    Drew Wendy, very good massage and great handshake. She was a little heavier than I like so I was 2nd guessing myself for staying, had the opportunity to leave when she wanted money up front, but I folded. Happy I did, got 60 full minutes and some nice fake heavy breathing during the deed. She knew what she was doing.

    Saw a slimmer girl on the way out, probably go back, but I got to tryout Anna at Sunshine first.

  8. #49382

    South side

    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph12  [View Original Post]
    I need something closer. Don't feel like driving 40 minutes up north for a HE. Any good spots around the Clayton Henry Fayette area? I seen a spot called Phoenix Day Spa but haven't checked to see if they're a legit place.
    Try Han massage in Tyrone. You can leave happy but they are asking 70 for the hour plus tip. Cindy is cute but has GPS. Kiki is the best value.

  9. #49381
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    So I finally gave great a shot. They were 2 girls there but I only saw the one. Thick pretty girl with the titty do syndrome. Wasn't very pleasant. No touching. Massage totally sucked. Probably used half gallon of hot oil. Scary hot like the hot towel can be. Mostly sat in chair and rubbed my ass and thighs. Didn't ask name because I don't give a fk. I was hoping the Lulu from health massage was there. Since I heard they had a lulu working. Has anyone seen or know where the lulu from health massage from Cumming is? She hasn't been there the last few times I visited. IMO she give one of the better massages in the area. Not likely I be back to the not great or even half ass massage.
    Forgot the fat girl's name but, she seems to be the manager, answering calls and scheduling appointments. In addition to being fugly, she gives off a very negative vibe. I stop in for a look-see if I'm on my way to Texas Roadhouse.

  10. #49380
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Looking at checking out the spa (old Sunlight) near Habersham any one got information.
    Use the search function and read Rubmaps.

  11. #49379

    Any AMPs South of Atlanta?

    I need something closer. Don't feel like driving 40 minutes up north for a HE. Any good spots around the Clayton Henry Fayette area? I seen a spot called Phoenix Day Spa but haven't checked to see if they're a legit place.

  12. #49378

    I-spa anybody?

    Looking at checking out the spa (old Sunlight) near Habersham any one got information.

  13. #49377
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear you had a bad experience at Sunshine. I haven't tried Grace since I always stick with Anna. I have never been shorted on time with Anna, even after the main event. She will usually massage your legs if you have remaining time.
    It wasn't a bad time, great massage, and perky squeezable tits. She just shorted my time and wasn't in a good mood. I hate it when they keep their mask on. Made my decision to leave 40 instead of more easier.

    I forgot to mention, that the walls are paper-thin. Whoever else was working was on the phone in the next room, and it was clear as day. I was like, okay she's going to hang up soon, which never happened, so I got Grace to go tell her to shut up or go talk somewhere else. Just an FYI for those who like to moan. LOL.

  14. #49376

    Great Not so great

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I now highly doubt that Lulu did FS with you. I visited her and a HJ was all she would do. I asked several times for a BBBJ or FS, which resulted in an emphatic NO each time. The other thing I didn't like about Great is that essentially I got screwed on the session itself. I went in asking for 30 minutes. They asked if I wanted a full body massage and I replied in the affirmative, then handed her $60, thinking that their prices had increased as I haven't been to Great since last year. When I went to the desk to give Lulu her tip, I looked at the paper massage menu and it said 30 minutes is $40, not $60. I complained and she said that $40 only covered a back massage. I then said that I could've gotten a full hour, full body massage for $60. She replied with, "You asked for 30 minutes. " If I hadn't already given her the tip, it would've been $20 less. Not going back.
    So I finally gave great a shot. They were 2 girls there but I only saw the one. Thick pretty girl with the titty do syndrome. Wasn't very pleasant. No touching. Massage totally sucked. Probably used half gallon of hot oil. Scary hot like the hot towel can be. Mostly sat in chair and rubbed my ass and thighs. Didn't ask name because I don't give a fk. I was hoping the Lulu from health massage was there. Since I heard they had a lulu working. Has anyone seen or know where the lulu from health massage from Cumming is? She hasn't been there the last few times I visited. IMO she give one of the better massages in the area. Not likely I be back to the not great or even half ass massage.

  15. #49375
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin69  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to contact Cece for nuru (https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/412c0af...5-54cb0cd92ac4) but get no response. Anyone know what's up?
    First of all, wrong thread. Post this in "Non AMP and Massage". Second, she does get a lot of appointments. I'd call one more time and leave a voicemail. If not, try next week. You don't want to sound desperate / Lifetime movie stalkerish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape