Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 59518
-
04-26-22 19:21 #47938Banned Member

Posts: 2410Use the search function and read Rubmaps.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 19:02 #47937Regular Member

Posts: 1Any AMPs South of Atlanta?
I need something closer. Don't feel like driving 40 minutes up north for a HE. Any good spots around the Clayton Henry Fayette area? I seen a spot called Phoenix Day Spa but haven't checked to see if they're a legit place.
-
04-26-22 17:28 #47936Senior Member

Posts: 242I-spa anybody?
Looking at checking out the spa (old Sunlight) near Habersham any one got information.
-
04-26-22 16:54 #47935Senior Member

Posts: 259It wasn't a bad time, great massage, and perky squeezable tits. She just shorted my time and wasn't in a good mood. I hate it when they keep their mask on. Made my decision to leave 40 instead of more easier.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
I forgot to mention, that the walls are paper-thin. Whoever else was working was on the phone in the next room, and it was clear as day. I was like, okay she's going to hang up soon, which never happened, so I got Grace to go tell her to shut up or go talk somewhere else. Just an FYI for those who like to moan. LOL.
-
04-26-22 14:55 #47934Senior Member

Posts: 289Great Not so great
So I finally gave great a shot. They were 2 girls there but I only saw the one. Thick pretty girl with the titty do syndrome. Wasn't very pleasant. No touching. Massage totally sucked. Probably used half gallon of hot oil. Scary hot like the hot towel can be. Mostly sat in chair and rubbed my ass and thighs. Didn't ask name because I don't give a fk. I was hoping the Lulu from health massage was there. Since I heard they had a lulu working. Has anyone seen or know where the lulu from health massage from Cumming is? She hasn't been there the last few times I visited. IMO she give one of the better massages in the area. Not likely I be back to the not great or even half ass massage.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 14:27 #47933Senior Member

Posts: 4061First of all, wrong thread. Post this in "Non AMP and Massage". Second, she does get a lot of appointments. I'd call one more time and leave a voicemail. If not, try next week. You don't want to sound desperate / Lifetime movie stalkerish.
Originally Posted by BigPimpin69
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 13:28 #47932Banned Member

Posts: 2410You may find answers posting on the non-AMP thread.
Originally Posted by BigPimpin69
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 13:13 #47931Senior Member

Posts: 65Cece
I have been trying to contact Cece for nuru (https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/412c0af...5-54cb0cd92ac4) but get no response. Anyone know what's up?
-
04-26-22 13:05 #47930Senior Member

Posts: 798Sorry to hear you had a bad experience at Sunshine. I haven't tried Grace since I always stick with Anna. I have never been shorted on time with Anna, even after the main event. She will usually massage your legs if you have remaining time.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 11:53 #47929Banned Member

Posts: 2410She hasn't sold it yet, just taking into consideration. That's from the horses mouth.
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:54 #47928Senior Member

Posts: 56Health and Healing
Ava sold the store and pockets some significant profit.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:15 #47927Banned Member

Posts: 2410From my experience at Sunshine, if you want an hour, get there no later than 8:30 providing you make an appointment. Otherwise get there by 8, because they close at 9.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:02 #47926Senior Member

Posts: 78Got it
Yep. Gathered the same from other members too.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 19:08 #47925Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-25-22 19:03 #47924Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes, it's legit but the massage is fantastic. They changed names recently to Jin.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





