Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 928 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 683 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 13919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11189

    Suggestions

    Hey,

    It's been a while visited any AMP places here, just checking if anyone can suggest for a decent massage and good finish. Seen posts about few are closed or on a break, would like to know if any good ones are still operating. TIA.

  2. #11188

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by MelloTime1  [View Original Post]
    Was the Green Apple sign back up? On Friday was laying down in front of the building? Door locked all day.
    The sign up top was not back up but the open sign was on. Like I said this was on Sunday and I called first. Theyre were other people there as well.

  3. #11187
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAndDick  [View Original Post]
    If y'all can list some of the good parlor around RDU I will really appreciate it. I have gone to some of the ones y'all have been talking about and they seemed closed. Would prefer an AMP. Yo-yo shows closed so does Green Apple and Couldn't find Studio. A little help with address will help.
    Perhaps change what search engine why'll use. Two of my top ten hits had address for this. I figured this wasn't pure laziness on why'll part.

    RTFF also.

    Thanks for the reports on places that show closed.

  4. #11186

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by NepKng  [View Original Post]
    Just went by and they said they were closed for 2 weeks. Inspection.
    Went by today and people at laundry mat next door said they had some trouble with Uncle. I guess we will see.

  5. #11185

    Need Some Recent Information

    If y'all can list some of the good parlor around RDU I will really appreciate it. I have gone to some of the ones y'all have been talking about and they seemed closed. Would prefer an AMP. Yo-yo shows closed so does Green Apple and Couldn't find Studio. A little help with address will help.

  6. #11184
    Quote Originally Posted by NepKng  [View Original Post]
    Just went by and they said they were closed for 2 weeks. Inspection.
    Thank goodness because I had one of the best massages ever last week.

  7. #11183
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    My last visit there I saw Candy. First session with her. She wasnt bad, it was just a very unenthusiastic time. Maybe she was having a bad day. Tried to be chatty and nice but I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. If I see her again that's cool. If she's new she has potential to give killer massages.
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. The massage is always the most important thing to me, but it is nice when they are at least friendly and not standoff-ish.

  8. #11182

    Apple sign

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    I swear to ya'll I went to green apple Sunday afternoon. Did not check studio. I called first and had no problem.
    Was the Green Apple sign back up? On Friday was laying down in front of the building? Door locked all day.

  9. #11181

    Yo yo

    Just went by and they said they were closed for 2 weeks. Inspection.

  10. #11180

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    I tried to stop by both Studio and Green Apple over the weekend and both appeared to be closed up. Any intel on what's going on in Cary?
    I swear to ya'll I went to green apple Sunday afternoon. Did not check studio. I called first and had no problem.

  11. #11179
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    I tried to stop by both Studio and Green Apple over the weekend and both appeared to be closed up. Any intel on what's going on in Cary?
    Just confirmed, both are still closed.

  12. #11178

    Closed in Cary

    I tried to stop by both Studio and Green Apple over the weekend and both appeared to be closed up. Any intel on what's going on in Cary?

  13. #11177

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland323  [View Original Post]
    Been out of town a few months for work but just got back. I've gotten to where I prefer Moon. I've seen Coco and Luna in the past. Anyone know if there's anyone else there now that's worth trying?
    My last visit there I saw Candy. First session with her. She wasnt bad, it was just a very unenthusiastic time. Maybe she was having a bad day. Tried to be chatty and nice but I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. If I see her again that's cool. If she's new she has potential to give killer massages.

  14. #11176
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Where is YoYo?
    I'm talking about 40 on JJ's list. It's on Chatham street in cary. It's had a few different names in the past couple of years. It was green apple for the longest time though. Thought it was YoYo last time I went but maybe I'm wrong.

  15. #11175
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Where is YoYo?
    240 Newton Rd, Raleigh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape