Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1371

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFull  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm certainly not a veteran monger like some of you on this forum (only about 4 years). I was hoping you could enlighten me on some things I noticed.

    1. While Asian MP's (ie Chinese) are ubiquitous, it seems like Euro MP's are all located on the north side (and I mean really north, like Northbrook and Arlington Heights). Why is that? I know the EMP scene is pretty much dead (*sigh* I started this hobby too late), but even when it was not, it seemed to be very limited. You're telling me there was no demand in the Naperville area for such establishments?

    2. Are most of the Asian MP's linked to the Chinese Triads? I'm guessing they arrange for the girls' immigration in exchange for them "working off" the debt.

    3. Some of the MP's seem so dead, I can't help but think they are fronts for money laundering for said gangs. It seems hard to believe they could keep the lights open otherwise. This would explain why low and poor service places stay open.
    In order for money to be laundered, it must be run through a business, taxes paid on that money, a fee to the launderer paid, and then returned to the original person / organization who wanted it cleaned. In short, money laundering probably isn't happening at most spas. What may happen is spas may launder money through other businesses in Chinatown. Think about a well established restaurant, or retail store. As for the gang issue, no, most providers are quite independent, and the smart ones are already filthy rich.

    As for EMP, they're more popular among older white people who don't like Asian women.

  2. #1370

    Territories, money laundering, and gangs

    So, I'm certainly not a veteran monger like some of you on this forum (only about 4 years). I was hoping you could enlighten me on some things I noticed.

    1. While Asian MP's (ie Chinese) are ubiquitous, it seems like Euro MP's are all located on the north side (and I mean really north, like Northbrook and Arlington Heights). Why is that? I know the EMP scene is pretty much dead (*sigh* I started this hobby too late), but even when it was not, it seemed to be very limited. You're telling me there was no demand in the Naperville area for such establishments?

    2. Are most of the Asian MP's linked to the Chinese Triads? I'm guessing they arrange for the girls' immigration in exchange for them "working off" the debt.

    3. Some of the MP's seem so dead, I can't help but think they are fronts for money laundering for said gangs. It seems hard to believe they could keep the lights open otherwise. This would explain why low and poor service places stay open.

  3. #1369
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430  [View Original Post]
    Self explanatory. I followed the FAQ and reached out to the admin multiple times to delete my account, and I don't hear shit back. I want it deleted as I'm done with this stuff and want my account gone asap. Someone fucking help me please.
    Log in, create a free gmail account with gibberish name and password and leave it up on the screen, change your login here to the new email address and confirm it. Then log back in here and change the password to gibberish you won't remember, then log back out. Log out of the gmail and close and clear your browser history. You won't remember the password here or be able to recover it becuause you won't be able to get into your email.

  4. #1368
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Trust me

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Just checked my email and got one offering me a job as a male escort. I'm on the way to easy street because I'm sure my old, fat white ass will be in high demand.
    Escorting ain't cracked up to what it seems!

    1. Most of your clients will be ugly and overweight.

    2. You will have to DFK and DATY and if that's not bad enough DATO!

    3. You have to maintain your stamina. That includes not ejaculating pre-maturely.

    4. Men aren't the only ones who negotiate or try to stay after the allotted time.

    5. Hygiene isn't always there, especially in the heat of the moment.

    6. Husbands / Boyfriends may come after you.

    7. You may run into them in public. (I had a client tell my date what a great lay I was)!

    8. Women can be just as perverted as men. (A clients dog ate her out while I was in her anal).

    So, ya think you still want to be an escort??

  5. #1367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Hush Phone app

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    The app called Burner was shitty for phone calls. Very poor quality or failed altogether. Hushed and Google Voice both work fine, carrier grade calls. All are good for text.
    I have used Hushed phone app for several years with great results. The only downside is it bills through Apple so if you have a particularly thorough significant other that may not work.

  6. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris3214  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, Why do you think Hushed is better? I never used Hushed, but am currently using the burner. I am trying to see if I need to make a switch. TIA.
    The app called Burner was shitty for phone calls. Very poor quality or failed altogether. Hushed and Google Voice both work fine, carrier grade calls. All are good for text.

  7. #1365

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Just checked my email and got one offering me a job as a male escort. I'm on the way to easy street because I'm sure my old, fat white ass will be in high demand.
    Your post made me think of that SNL skit where Chris Farley has to have a dance competition against Patrick Swayze at the audition for Chippendales. LOL. Ryan.

  8. #1364

    I'm quitting my job

    Just checked my email and got one offering me a job as a male escort. I'm on the way to easy street because I'm sure my old, fat white ass will be in high demand.

  9. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430  [View Original Post]
    Self explanatory. I followed the FAQ and reached out to the admin multiple times to delete my account, and I don't hear shit back. I want it deleted as I'm done with this stuff and want my account gone asap. Someone fucking help me please.
    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    Change demographic data and change to burner email.
    And stop logging in and posting.

  10. #1362

    Burner vs Hushed

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Weird, I had a Pixel 4 a on Verizon, no issues w / Google Voice, though I had set it up years previously, 2 or 3 phones back.

    When I want yet another number, I use Hushed. Not free but it works well. The app called Burner worked poorly.
    Just curious, Why do you think Hushed is better? I never used Hushed, but am currently using the burner. I am trying to see if I need to make a switch. TIA.

  11. #1361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Try

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430  [View Original Post]
    Self explanatory. I followed the FAQ and reached out to the admin multiple times to delete my account, and I don't hear shit back. I want it deleted as I'm done with this stuff and want my account gone asap. Someone fucking help me please.
    Change demographic data and change to burner email.

  12. #1360

    How do I get my accounted deleted

    Self explanatory. I followed the FAQ and reached out to the admin multiple times to delete my account, and I don't hear shit back. I want it deleted as I'm done with this stuff and want my account gone asap. Someone fucking help me please.

  13. #1359

    Stay single

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    In the end I'd rather just meet a girl outside the sex worker realm. I have a second date lined up with my pilates instructor that has some promise.
    My middle age advise is don't get married, don't live with someone. If you have money and good friends, buy a multi-unit building together so you've always got a crew (even if the friends are married). If you decide you want a kid, have the kid with a friend. You will avoid loneliness and always be able to have sex with whoever you want whenever you want as long as you have the money and the looks.

  14. #1358

    Tgtbt

    I swear 9/10 times someone asks if a girl is TGTBT or if it's a LEO setup the girl looks like she's been on coke or meth for the last 10 years and I wouldn't even bang for free. We all have our own likes and dislikes so to each is own, but sometimes I just shake my head.

  15. #1357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    I should add I have dated two escorts in my life. One of them was a disaster who had a terrible drug problem she couldn't shake that she tried to hide from me until I woke up in the middle of the night and saw her snorting coke or something in the corner. It got a lot worse before it ended and was a terrible experience overall.

    The other one was more normal. No drugs but she had a serious shopping addiction so was always living paycheck to paycheck. She wanted to settle down and quit the business but had no other real skills or other than a makeup / hair dressing license.

    At one point I was at her home for the weekend and didn't know she booked an appointment and her home was an incall. She always came to my place when we were client / SW. So I'm in the building lounge drinking a coffee or whatever for an hour while she's getting who knows what done by who knows who in the bed we were sleeping in all weekend two hours after she told me she was falling in love. It just didn't feel good so I ghosted her after the weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape