Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 2209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1354

    Upside and downside

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    To sum this up the overall advice is not to do it. That's my read on it and I agree. I don't want to be a downer but there is no upside for you. Keep it business and then leave it behind when you leave.
    There are upsides to a connection with any provider. That is, more doors can open up. I've had plenty of freebies over the years. They are women first, and they get horny like any other woman. If you're fairly nice looking, or appear to be looking for a wife, you will get more attention.

    The downside is, she could be interested in a green card, start obsessing over you, which is unlikely, or looking for a bigger payday.

    All of my private encounters have been free, and a few sizing me up to get a green card.

  2. #1353
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Funny Story:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    I know dude. I aint buying no fantasy or trying to get freebies. But she does seem like a cool person. Who knows, she gets rave reviews here for a reason. Then again, your right. Might as well get dates with out paying for the massage entry door fee and jump straight to action.
    I recently broke it off with a grocery store pick up. We saw each other for a few months. Couple weeks later I called her up for a little nookie-nookie. She was ok with it a few times. The last time I called her up she said, "If you're going to treat me like a wh*re you might as well pay me like one"! For some reason it made it much more exciting! 1. 5 for 90 minutes. BB everything.

  3. #1352
    To sum this up the overall advice is not to do it. That's my read on it and I agree. I don't want to be a downer but there is no upside for you. Keep it business and then leave it behind when you leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    I know dude. I aint buying no fantasy or trying to get freebies. But she does seem like a cool person. Who knows, she gets rave reviews here for a reason. Then again, your right. Might as well get dates with out paying for the massage entry door fee and jump straight to action.

  4. #1351

    Just two cents worth

    Unfortunately I have been in a situation to deal with a few of this type of female. Just remember, the vast majority may be intelligent, may be hot, may possibly even have the emotional IQ to handle money and life. However, the vast, vast majority are ADD / impulse driven and live in a magic world of magic thoughts where they honestly will think a guy is going to "rescue" them from the life, but in a short time realize the guy they knew to start with wasn't a multi millionaire Richard Geere. Isn't a multi millionaire Richard Geere. Then they go right back to magical thinking that he's just around the corner, they are going to win a lotto, they will save their money for a couple years and straighten their life up, get their kids back, etc. Etc. Not to discourage you, but it is a dangerous game involving yourself with sex worker women if they can get enough personal info to get into your real life, even a litte bit.

  5. #1350
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    People,

    Pretty Woman was a Hollywood movie. In real life, they are Sex Workers, we are Johns.

    I know dude. I aint buying no fantasy or trying to get freebies. But she does seem like a cool person. Who knows, she gets rave reviews here for a reason. Then again, your right. Might as well get dates with out paying for the massage entry door fee and jump straight to action

    1. You are not the first John that she has given her number to

    2. You are not the only John who gets special service like her tongue up your b*tthole

    3. If she offers bare sex, you are not the only one she has gone bare with

    Try seeing her for a Unpaid Date and you'll see how fast she has an excuse for not being available.

    The End

    Devlin
    I know dude. I aint buying no fantasy or trying to get freebies. But she does seem like a cool person. Who knows, she gets rave reviews here for a reason. Then again, your right. Might as well get dates with out paying for the massage entry door fee and jump straight to action.

  6. #1349

    Dilemma

    People,

    Pretty Woman was a Hollywood movie. In real life, they are Sex Workers, we are Johns.

    1. You are not the first John that she has given her number to

    2. You are not the only John who gets special service like her tongue up your b*tthole

    3. If she offers bare sex, you are not the only one she has gone bare with

    Try seeing her for a Unpaid Date and you'll see how fast she has an excuse for not being available.

    The End

    Devlin

  7. #1348
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    All the advice so far has been my experience also, especially that from FafaFooey. I've had a few give me their contact info and agree that you should proceed with caution and not expect anything, but see where it goes. In my case, I had one that just kept it business, another that turned it into a more semi-exclusive "side guy" situation after she left the business. With perhaps some emotional component to it. A few others I did not follow up with after being able to learn more about them by a simple internet search. A few were from out of town and it seemed to hard to connect while traveling. So after the first text, expect it to be a continuation of her business, but play it out and see what happens. Beware of a possible emotional connection that will complicate things.

    Please update us on how it turned out!
    By any chance, were any from clm? Please no need to give specific names but if so from Clm (since they are sex workers but technically not escorts or at least not that I know off that they work outside of Clm), how did it go? Did you shoot your shot before seeing them one last time P4 P? Was it all buisness even outside of it? Were you able to still see for service? I can't remember which section was it, but someone posted that they had a similar situation to mine before in the massage section couple weeks ago of the section from clm and claimed it was "cool"to have them as friends. Still looking for for that post. Regardless, I will keep all your advice in mine.

    I mean consider that this provider and I spend the whole appointment talking during the massage and interrupt the "action" for back and forth banter, I don't expect nor want "freebies" outside of P4 P.

  8. #1347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    I been reading your opinions and they all sound reasonable for this specific situation. As I scrolled through prior post on the site, there's other guys claiming they got the personal numbers from girls from this "service"-CLM. So, I guess maybe they can offer even more specific advice regarding the situation. Tell me, what happened when you shot the first text to a specific girl's personal number.
    All the advice so far has been my experience also, especially that from FafaFooey. I've had a few give me their contact info and agree that you should proceed with caution and not expect anything, but see where it goes. In my case, I had one that just kept it business, another that turned it into a more semi-exclusive "side guy" situation after she left the business. With perhaps some emotional component to it. A few others I did not follow up with after being able to learn more about them by a simple internet search. A few were from out of town and it seemed to hard to connect while traveling. So after the first text, expect it to be a continuation of her business, but play it out and see what happens. Beware of a possible emotional connection that will complicate things.

    Please update us on how it turned out!

  9. #1346

    Thanks for the advice

    I been reading your opinions and they all sound reasonable for this specific situation. As I scrolled through prior post on the site, there's other guys claiming they got the personal numbers from girls from this "service"-CLM. So, I guess maybe they can offer even more specific advice regarding the situation. Tell me, what happened when you shot the first text to a specific girl's personal number.

  10. #1345

    Step by step

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    Apologies in advance if this is not the right forum to post but I am already confused and need insight from more experienced hobbyists. I have a provider, I am very chummy with. We share personal conversations while leaving key revealing details. However in our most recent appointment, I was about to paypal her money to her agency 's account. However she stopped me and told me to send it to her personal account which revealed her full name and phone number. It was no accident because she even read the phone number out loud to me as she took my phone to save it. During the session she revealed her name and childhood nickname through an anecdote about a bad date she had. As I left, she told me to " Visit me anytime you want? Anytime, ok? " with extra emphasis on the "anytime".

    The experience was surreal and weird. She never during the session made comments about wanting to hang out after work or that she liked me personally but she revealed a lot. Quiet honestly, I wouldn't mind having her as a friend even without the "physical service" . I think she's a very smart introspective persona and offers valuable life advice.

    I can't read the situation and I'm afraid of making a faux pax or getting banned as it's the more safe and stable service provider in my area. Have any fellow mongers ever had an experience like mine? If so, how did you react? Did you reach out to the personal number with a text? Did you schedule another appointment to clear the air? Were they more direct with their intentions when sharing their info? (altho the agency she works at might disapprove of her actions of sharing personal contact info) Or Am I simply, playing with fire here? Yeah call me a white knight or simp if you must but please provide an honest opinion of the whole situation. This is like an itch I can't scratch.
    First, definitely don't tell or act differently towards the agency itself, as that could get her cut off from them quickly.

    To start out, just assume she's willing to schedule with you 'on the side' from the agency. Maybe she's thinking about leaving and wants to build up her personal contact list of clients she likes. So I'd use that contact info the next time you want to see her and hopefully have another good session. After that you just have to 'read the room'. If you really want to pursue a friendship or relationship outside the sessions, you can test the water with something non threatening, like saying you'll be in her area with some free time before your scheduled session and would love to buy her a drink or lunch or whatever. You should get a very clear signal if she's willing to cross that line at all.

    Like others said, this can be a real slippery slope if the lines get blurred between business and personal, and if real feelings start to get involved. You also don't always want to see what's really behind the curtain in these girls' lives. Its different when you go from seeing them as the composed, confident partner in an intimate escape to the reality which sadly a lot of times includes addictions, abuse, horrible family situations, major legal issues, etc.

  11. #1344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    I've had several girls that openly shared their personal information. One was a drugged out 30th anniversary penthouse pet, a girl that had a spread in playboy, one that sent me a FB friend request after she retired to marry a rich guy, one that introduced me to her mom, and several others. Some because they trusted me, some because they were careless and just did not care about hiding their tracks. One thing they all had in common is that all those situations were all business and not signs that they wanted anything OTC.

  12. #1343
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsHome  [View Original Post]
    I read it as she feels safe with you and has no issue with setting up meetings without going through the agency and resulting fees. I wouldn't hesitate to follow up. I would certainly NOT inform agency or expect that there is anything else going on between the two of you other than p4 p. Enjoy.
    This.

    Over the years I've had a couple agency gals open up to dealing directly but it was still purely business. Don't try to push it for more than she wants.

    If you should ever happen to befriend someone in the business keep business and friendship on two different levels.

    About ten years ago I met up a couple times with a lady I'd met on BP or CL. We chit chatted as we were getting ready to leave and she mentioned she was going to a party that night at (wherever) I looked at her and said no way I'm going to a party there tonight also. We both said "For so and so" at the same time. Then started laughing because it turned out we'd seen each other around in the same circle of friends before but never been introduced. We ended up being pretty good friends hanging out now and then but even then I never asked for any services. Anytime I wanted to see her for *that* I always had an envelope for her. That reminds me she's got a birthday coming up and I need to text her LOL.

  13. #1342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Test the waters

    When that sort of thing happens to me I test the waters to see what she's thinking. I'll send a short text message, friendly but a little flirty and see how she responds. If it turns into a full conversation, follow the flow. If it's more short replies and trying to drum up business, you have your answer there too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    Apologies in advance if this is not the right forum to post but I am already confused and need insight from more experienced hobbyists. I have a provider, I am very chummy with. We share personal conversations while leaving key revealing details. However in our most recent appointment, I was about to paypal her money to her agency 's account. However she stopped me and told me to send it to her personal account which revealed her full name and phone number. It was no accident because she even read the phone number out loud to me as she took my phone to save it. During the session she revealed her name and childhood nickname through an anecdote about a bad date she had. As I left, she told me to " Visit me anytime you want? Anytime, ok? " with extra emphasis on the "anytime".

    The experience was surreal and weird. She never during the session made comments about wanting to hang out after work or that she liked me personally but she revealed a lot. Quiet honestly, I wouldn't mind having her as a friend even without the "physical service" . I think she's a very smart introspective persona and offers valuable life advice.

    I can't read the situation and I'm afraid of making a faux pax or getting banned as it's the more safe and stable service provider in my area. Have any fellow mongers ever had an experience like mine? If so, how did you react? Did you reach out to the personal number with a text? Did you schedule another appointment to clear the air? Were they more direct with their intentions when sharing their info? (altho the agency she works at might disapprove of her actions of sharing personal contact info) Or Am I simply, playing with fire here? Yeah call me a white knight or simp if you must but please provide an honest opinion of the whole situation. This is like an itch I can't scratch.

  14. #1341
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsHome  [View Original Post]
    I read it as she feels safe with you and has no issue with setting up meetings without going through the agency and resulting fees. I wouldn't hesitate to follow up. I would certainly NOT inform agency or expect that there is anything else going on between the two of you other than p4 p. Enjoy.
    Thanks for the insight. Now that I think of it, that makes sense.

    Yup good strategy

  15. #1340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Enjoy It While It Lasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    Apologies in advance if this is not the right forum to post but I am already confused and need insight from more experienced hobbyists. I have a provider, I am very chummy with. We share personal conversations while leaving key revealing details. However in our most recent appointment, I was about to paypal her money to her agency 's account. However she stopped me and told me to send it to her personal account which revealed her full name and phone number. It was no accident because she even read the phone number out loud to me as she took my phone to save it. During the session she revealed her name and childhood nickname through an anecdote about a bad date she had. As I left, she told me to " Visit me anytime you want? Anytime, ok? " with extra emphasis on the "anytime".

    The experience was surreal and weird. She never during the session made comments about wanting to hang out after work or that she liked me personally but she revealed a lot. Quiet honestly, I wouldn't mind having her as a friend even without the "physical service" . I think she's a very smart introspective persona and offers valuable life advice.

    I can't read the situation and I'm afraid of making a faux pax or getting banned as it's the more safe and stable service provider in my area. Have any fellow mongers ever had an experience like mine? If so, how did you react? Did you reach out to the personal number with a text? Did you schedule another appointment to clear the air? Were they more direct with their intentions when sharing their info? (altho the agency she works at might disapprove of her actions of sharing personal contact info) Or Am I simply, playing with fire here? Yeah call me a white knight or simp if you must but please provide an honest opinion of the whole situation. This is like an itch I can't scratch.
    Check your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape