Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1368
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Trust me

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Just checked my email and got one offering me a job as a male escort. I'm on the way to easy street because I'm sure my old, fat white ass will be in high demand.
    Escorting ain't cracked up to what it seems!

    1. Most of your clients will be ugly and overweight.

    2. You will have to DFK and DATY and if that's not bad enough DATO!

    3. You have to maintain your stamina. That includes not ejaculating pre-maturely.

    4. Men aren't the only ones who negotiate or try to stay after the allotted time.

    5. Hygiene isn't always there, especially in the heat of the moment.

    6. Husbands / Boyfriends may come after you.

    7. You may run into them in public. (I had a client tell my date what a great lay I was)!

    8. Women can be just as perverted as men. (A clients dog ate her out while I was in her anal).

    So, ya think you still want to be an escort??

  2. #1367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Hush Phone app

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    The app called Burner was shitty for phone calls. Very poor quality or failed altogether. Hushed and Google Voice both work fine, carrier grade calls. All are good for text.
    I have used Hushed phone app for several years with great results. The only downside is it bills through Apple so if you have a particularly thorough significant other that may not work.

  3. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris3214  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, Why do you think Hushed is better? I never used Hushed, but am currently using the burner. I am trying to see if I need to make a switch. TIA.
    The app called Burner was shitty for phone calls. Very poor quality or failed altogether. Hushed and Google Voice both work fine, carrier grade calls. All are good for text.

  4. #1365

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Just checked my email and got one offering me a job as a male escort. I'm on the way to easy street because I'm sure my old, fat white ass will be in high demand.
    Your post made me think of that SNL skit where Chris Farley has to have a dance competition against Patrick Swayze at the audition for Chippendales. LOL. Ryan.

  5. #1364

    I'm quitting my job

    Just checked my email and got one offering me a job as a male escort. I'm on the way to easy street because I'm sure my old, fat white ass will be in high demand.

  6. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430  [View Original Post]
    Self explanatory. I followed the FAQ and reached out to the admin multiple times to delete my account, and I don't hear shit back. I want it deleted as I'm done with this stuff and want my account gone asap. Someone fucking help me please.
    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    Change demographic data and change to burner email.
    And stop logging in and posting.

  7. #1362

    Burner vs Hushed

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Weird, I had a Pixel 4 a on Verizon, no issues w / Google Voice, though I had set it up years previously, 2 or 3 phones back.

    When I want yet another number, I use Hushed. Not free but it works well. The app called Burner worked poorly.
    Just curious, Why do you think Hushed is better? I never used Hushed, but am currently using the burner. I am trying to see if I need to make a switch. TIA.

  8. #1361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Try

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430  [View Original Post]
    Self explanatory. I followed the FAQ and reached out to the admin multiple times to delete my account, and I don't hear shit back. I want it deleted as I'm done with this stuff and want my account gone asap. Someone fucking help me please.
    Change demographic data and change to burner email.

  9. #1360

    How do I get my accounted deleted

    Self explanatory. I followed the FAQ and reached out to the admin multiple times to delete my account, and I don't hear shit back. I want it deleted as I'm done with this stuff and want my account gone asap. Someone fucking help me please.

  10. #1359

    Stay single

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    In the end I'd rather just meet a girl outside the sex worker realm. I have a second date lined up with my pilates instructor that has some promise.
    My middle age advise is don't get married, don't live with someone. If you have money and good friends, buy a multi-unit building together so you've always got a crew (even if the friends are married). If you decide you want a kid, have the kid with a friend. You will avoid loneliness and always be able to have sex with whoever you want whenever you want as long as you have the money and the looks.

  11. #1358

    Tgtbt

    I swear 9/10 times someone asks if a girl is TGTBT or if it's a LEO setup the girl looks like she's been on coke or meth for the last 10 years and I wouldn't even bang for free. We all have our own likes and dislikes so to each is own, but sometimes I just shake my head.

  12. #1357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    I should add I have dated two escorts in my life. One of them was a disaster who had a terrible drug problem she couldn't shake that she tried to hide from me until I woke up in the middle of the night and saw her snorting coke or something in the corner. It got a lot worse before it ended and was a terrible experience overall.

    The other one was more normal. No drugs but she had a serious shopping addiction so was always living paycheck to paycheck. She wanted to settle down and quit the business but had no other real skills or other than a makeup / hair dressing license.

    At one point I was at her home for the weekend and didn't know she booked an appointment and her home was an incall. She always came to my place when we were client / SW. So I'm in the building lounge drinking a coffee or whatever for an hour while she's getting who knows what done by who knows who in the bed we were sleeping in all weekend two hours after she told me she was falling in love. It just didn't feel good so I ghosted her after the weekend.

  13. #1356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    I been reading your opinions and they all sound reasonable for this specific situation. As I scrolled through prior post on the site, there's other guys claiming they got the personal numbers from girls from this "service"-CLM. So, I guess maybe they can offer even more specific advice regarding the situation. Tell me, what happened when you shot the first text to a specific girl's personal number.
    You might be referring to me. Yeah, at some point or other I ended up with numbers for most of the CLM girls. I never crossed into personal territory with any of them, although a couple made it clear they were open to it. There are two I considered dating in real life, but as another poster noted, when you start venturing into an escort's personal life, you may not like what you find. This woman had a couple of kids and a lot of ex drama and it just wasn't worth it. The other one seemed well adjusted but seemed to be hiding some serious darkness behind that came out over text that scared me off before I asked her out. Shame because she's a great communicator and we have really good chemistry when we are together.

    There was a third girl at CLM who gave me her number and within five texts wanted to have my baby (literally, as some sort of green card ploy). I wasn't attracted enough to her to explore, but make sure to pull out with that one LOL.

    The fourth one I talked about previously, and she really really really wants a husband. I got the impression that she is working at CLM hoping to strike gold and intentionally has a limited menu so she won't be seen as a prostitute whenever her future husband does walk through the door. We texted for a while but she's so dull I lost interest. She tries way too hard to come across as a good catholic girl who just does this temporarily.

    In the end I'd rather just meet a girl outside the sex worker realm. I have a second date lined up with my pilates instructor that has some promise.

  14. #1355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Escort Dating.

    It's just your turn at bat. Enjoy it while it lasts. Because at some point you're going to strike out with 2 outs in the 9th inning. Then the game over.

  15. #1354

    Upside and downside

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    To sum this up the overall advice is not to do it. That's my read on it and I agree. I don't want to be a downer but there is no upside for you. Keep it business and then leave it behind when you leave.
    There are upsides to a connection with any provider. That is, more doors can open up. I've had plenty of freebies over the years. They are women first, and they get horny like any other woman. If you're fairly nice looking, or appear to be looking for a wife, you will get more attention.

    The downside is, she could be interested in a green card, start obsessing over you, which is unlikely, or looking for a bigger payday.

    All of my private encounters have been free, and a few sizing me up to get a green card.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape