Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 2209
-
04-24-22 13:48 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 1629Log in, create a free gmail account with gibberish name and password and leave it up on the screen, change your login here to the new email address and confirm it. Then log back in here and change the password to gibberish you won't remember, then log back out. Log out of the gmail and close and clear your browser history. You won't remember the password here or be able to recover it becuause you won't be able to get into your email.
Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 23:56 #1368Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134Trust me
Escorting ain't cracked up to what it seems!
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
1. Most of your clients will be ugly and overweight.
2. You will have to DFK and DATY and if that's not bad enough DATO!
3. You have to maintain your stamina. That includes not ejaculating pre-maturely.
4. Men aren't the only ones who negotiate or try to stay after the allotted time.
5. Hygiene isn't always there, especially in the heat of the moment.
6. Husbands / Boyfriends may come after you.
7. You may run into them in public. (I had a client tell my date what a great lay I was)!
8. Women can be just as perverted as men. (A clients dog ate her out while I was in her anal).
So, ya think you still want to be an escort??
-
04-23-22 15:35 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 184Hush Phone app
I have used Hushed phone app for several years with great results. The only downside is it bills through Apple so if you have a particularly thorough significant other that may not work.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 15:29 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 1172The app called Burner was shitty for phone calls. Very poor quality or failed altogether. Hushed and Google Voice both work fine, carrier grade calls. All are good for text.
Originally Posted by Chris3214
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 09:43 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 891Lmao
Your post made me think of that SNL skit where Chris Farley has to have a dance competition against Patrick Swayze at the audition for Chippendales. LOL. Ryan.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 08:37 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 958I'm quitting my job
Just checked my email and got one offering me a job as a male escort. I'm on the way to easy street because I'm sure my old, fat white ass will be in high demand.
-
04-23-22 06:55 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 958
Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430
[View Original Post]
And stop logging in and posting.
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 19:33 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 28Burner vs Hushed
Just curious, Why do you think Hushed is better? I never used Hushed, but am currently using the burner. I am trying to see if I need to make a switch. TIA.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 17:36 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 275Try
Change demographic data and change to burner email.
Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 09:02 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 26How do I get my accounted deleted
Self explanatory. I followed the FAQ and reached out to the admin multiple times to delete my account, and I don't hear shit back. I want it deleted as I'm done with this stuff and want my account gone asap. Someone fucking help me please.
-
04-20-22 16:05 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 767Stay single
My middle age advise is don't get married, don't live with someone. If you have money and good friends, buy a multi-unit building together so you've always got a crew (even if the friends are married). If you decide you want a kid, have the kid with a friend. You will avoid loneliness and always be able to have sex with whoever you want whenever you want as long as you have the money and the looks.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 14:07 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 808Tgtbt
I swear 9/10 times someone asks if a girl is TGTBT or if it's a LEO setup the girl looks like she's been on coke or meth for the last 10 years and I wouldn't even bang for free. We all have our own likes and dislikes so to each is own, but sometimes I just shake my head.
-
04-20-22 10:58 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 1445I should add I have dated two escorts in my life. One of them was a disaster who had a terrible drug problem she couldn't shake that she tried to hide from me until I woke up in the middle of the night and saw her snorting coke or something in the corner. It got a lot worse before it ended and was a terrible experience overall.
The other one was more normal. No drugs but she had a serious shopping addiction so was always living paycheck to paycheck. She wanted to settle down and quit the business but had no other real skills or other than a makeup / hair dressing license.
At one point I was at her home for the weekend and didn't know she booked an appointment and her home was an incall. She always came to my place when we were client / SW. So I'm in the building lounge drinking a coffee or whatever for an hour while she's getting who knows what done by who knows who in the bed we were sleeping in all weekend two hours after she told me she was falling in love. It just didn't feel good so I ghosted her after the weekend.
-
04-20-22 10:43 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 1445You might be referring to me. Yeah, at some point or other I ended up with numbers for most of the CLM girls. I never crossed into personal territory with any of them, although a couple made it clear they were open to it. There are two I considered dating in real life, but as another poster noted, when you start venturing into an escort's personal life, you may not like what you find. This woman had a couple of kids and a lot of ex drama and it just wasn't worth it. The other one seemed well adjusted but seemed to be hiding some serious darkness behind that came out over text that scared me off before I asked her out. Shame because she's a great communicator and we have really good chemistry when we are together.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
There was a third girl at CLM who gave me her number and within five texts wanted to have my baby (literally, as some sort of green card ploy). I wasn't attracted enough to her to explore, but make sure to pull out with that one LOL.
The fourth one I talked about previously, and she really really really wants a husband. I got the impression that she is working at CLM hoping to strike gold and intentionally has a limited menu so she won't be seen as a prostitute whenever her future husband does walk through the door. We texted for a while but she's so dull I lost interest. She tries way too hard to come across as a good catholic girl who just does this temporarily.
In the end I'd rather just meet a girl outside the sex worker realm. I have a second date lined up with my pilates instructor that has some promise.
-
04-18-22 12:49 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 3480Escort Dating.
It's just your turn at bat. Enjoy it while it lasts. Because at some point you're going to strike out with 2 outs in the 9th inning. Then the game over.










Reply With Quote






