Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 2212
-
04-25-22 10:09 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 989New Warsaw
Milwaukee Avenue was known as The Polish Broadway historically and a lot of them migrated further NW over the years.
Originally Posted by TooFull
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 09:10 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 300My 2 cents
In order for money to be laundered, it must be run through a business, taxes paid on that money, a fee to the launderer paid, and then returned to the original person / organization who wanted it cleaned. In short, money laundering probably isn't happening at most spas. What may happen is spas may launder money through other businesses in Chinatown. Think about a well established restaurant, or retail store. As for the gang issue, no, most providers are quite independent, and the smart ones are already filthy rich.
Originally Posted by TooFull
[View Original Post]
As for EMP, they're more popular among older white people who don't like Asian women.
-
04-25-22 00:55 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 84Territories, money laundering, and gangs
So, I'm certainly not a veteran monger like some of you on this forum (only about 4 years). I was hoping you could enlighten me on some things I noticed.
1. While Asian MP's (ie Chinese) are ubiquitous, it seems like Euro MP's are all located on the north side (and I mean really north, like Northbrook and Arlington Heights). Why is that? I know the EMP scene is pretty much dead (*sigh* I started this hobby too late), but even when it was not, it seemed to be very limited. You're telling me there was no demand in the Naperville area for such establishments?
2. Are most of the Asian MP's linked to the Chinese Triads? I'm guessing they arrange for the girls' immigration in exchange for them "working off" the debt.
3. Some of the MP's seem so dead, I can't help but think they are fronts for money laundering for said gangs. It seems hard to believe they could keep the lights open otherwise. This would explain why low and poor service places stay open.
-
04-24-22 13:48 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 1631Log in, create a free gmail account with gibberish name and password and leave it up on the screen, change your login here to the new email address and confirm it. Then log back in here and change the password to gibberish you won't remember, then log back out. Log out of the gmail and close and clear your browser history. You won't remember the password here or be able to recover it becuause you won't be able to get into your email.
Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 23:56 #1368Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134Trust me
Escorting ain't cracked up to what it seems!
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
1. Most of your clients will be ugly and overweight.
2. You will have to DFK and DATY and if that's not bad enough DATO!
3. You have to maintain your stamina. That includes not ejaculating pre-maturely.
4. Men aren't the only ones who negotiate or try to stay after the allotted time.
5. Hygiene isn't always there, especially in the heat of the moment.
6. Husbands / Boyfriends may come after you.
7. You may run into them in public. (I had a client tell my date what a great lay I was)!
8. Women can be just as perverted as men. (A clients dog ate her out while I was in her anal).
So, ya think you still want to be an escort??
-
04-23-22 15:35 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 184Hush Phone app
I have used Hushed phone app for several years with great results. The only downside is it bills through Apple so if you have a particularly thorough significant other that may not work.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 15:29 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 1172The app called Burner was shitty for phone calls. Very poor quality or failed altogether. Hushed and Google Voice both work fine, carrier grade calls. All are good for text.
Originally Posted by Chris3214
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 09:43 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 891Lmao
Your post made me think of that SNL skit where Chris Farley has to have a dance competition against Patrick Swayze at the audition for Chippendales. LOL. Ryan.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 08:37 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 958I'm quitting my job
Just checked my email and got one offering me a job as a male escort. I'm on the way to easy street because I'm sure my old, fat white ass will be in high demand.
-
04-23-22 06:55 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 958
Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430
[View Original Post]
And stop logging in and posting.
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 19:33 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 28Burner vs Hushed
Just curious, Why do you think Hushed is better? I never used Hushed, but am currently using the burner. I am trying to see if I need to make a switch. TIA.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 17:36 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 275Try
Change demographic data and change to burner email.
Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 09:02 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 26How do I get my accounted deleted
Self explanatory. I followed the FAQ and reached out to the admin multiple times to delete my account, and I don't hear shit back. I want it deleted as I'm done with this stuff and want my account gone asap. Someone fucking help me please.
-
04-20-22 16:05 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 767Stay single
My middle age advise is don't get married, don't live with someone. If you have money and good friends, buy a multi-unit building together so you've always got a crew (even if the friends are married). If you decide you want a kid, have the kid with a friend. You will avoid loneliness and always be able to have sex with whoever you want whenever you want as long as you have the money and the looks.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 14:07 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 808Tgtbt
I swear 9/10 times someone asks if a girl is TGTBT or if it's a LEO setup the girl looks like she's been on coke or meth for the last 10 years and I wouldn't even bang for free. We all have our own likes and dislikes so to each is own, but sometimes I just shake my head.










Reply With Quote






