Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 13920
-
04-13-22 16:50 #11160Senior Member

Posts: 177Since
Since your last report back in the late 19teens the price has come up about 500% so is not 33 cents anymore LOL.
Originally Posted by EasyRon
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-22 13:14 #11159Senior Member

Posts: 44Massage price
So what's the estimated RT for a sensual massage these days? I haven't had one in a while. Wondering about the basic fee and the expected tips. Has inflation taken hold?
-
04-12-22 09:12 #11158Senior Member

Posts: 99Ruby
AFAIK they don't currently advertise. They are on University in Durham. If you google "Ruby spa Durham" you'll find it. Not sure if they still require it but when I first went I had to do an intake form (made up contact details). Phone or text so you can pay cash on arrival and no credit card fee. Book online you have to pay by cc.
Originally Posted by Demento
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 07:14 #11157Senior Member

Posts: 34Ruby
Where is Ruby? Where do they advertise? I normally think I stay up to date, but I am unfamiliar with this one?
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 00:58 #11156Senior Member

Posts: 132Ruby
Called Ruby to book an appointment but had zero availability. Then made an appointment at Yo Yo.
By mistake I put Ruby address from my search and went there (didn't realize I was at wrong place until the lady told me that I didn't have an appointment).
Anyway I was nice to her and managed to get in for 30 minutes. Paid. 5 HHR house fee. She was in late 20's / early 30's, short, fit, cute, pretty smile, and spoke good English. Massage was good, she walked on my back with my permission. On the flip, she asked where I want her to work on, LOL. She asked for. 4 tip, agreed and nice finish. We had few more minutes, and she continued with the massage. She helped me clean, and offered water. Since she accommodated me without prior appointment I tipped her extra. 1.
I will repeat.
-
04-11-22 19:45 #11155Senior Member

Posts: 57Nope, it's $70
Sometimes mama makes a joke about keeping the change, but she always brings me a tenner if I give her 4 $20's.
Originally Posted by MDBellamy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 18:07 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 611Not been to Sunny in a while. So the house fee is now at $80 for the hour?!
Originally Posted by NColdOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 09:44 #11153Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488No, there is nothing available.
Originally Posted by Dawgrex
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 06:58 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 98Ms gps at sunnys
Nice looking girl, a bit narcissistic, possible bolt on's, lame massage, so so finish, and certainly money hungry. I had to get off the table to get her tip before the finish. Gezzz 80/50. She pouted at 40 and little head felt sorry, thus 50. Another lesson learned.
-
04-10-22 21:28 #11151Senior Member

Posts: 48Which location giving this type of service?
Which location giving this type of service?
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 20:10 #11150Senior Member

Posts: 177Gps
Golden Puss Syndrome.
-
04-10-22 13:48 #11149Senior Member

Posts: 31Or. Get Paid Syndrome.
Originally Posted by NColdOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 13:11 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 27Oh. I see. That's funny. Thank you so much!
Originally Posted by NColdOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 11:45 #11147Senior Member

Posts: 98Gps
I beleive that refers to Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by Aznlovaboyx35
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 08:16 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 27Gps?
Sorry but just wanted to see what is GPS. ? There was no such things as GPS in abbreviation section. Thank you!!
Originally Posted by WitchDoc99
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





