Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 929 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 13926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11166

    First timer

    Hit Saka as a newbie last week. Area was busy and I almost left. I wasn't sure what to expect but when I walked in, was greeted by an older lady. Talkative and friendly. Smacked me on the ass, asked me what I wanted. I said hr. She asked if I wanted fun, of course. 80/40.

    Massage was good, place was clean. She got on top of my back, did some teasing and flipped me for HJ. Finished up, I enjoyed it. Didn't discover the forum until after but the info here is golden, definitely appreciate it!

  2. #11165
    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan09  [View Original Post]
    Red heads are my weakness. Any info on this one.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-ddc358f7244e
    Tried to see her last week. Waited until I was on my way before telling me she only accepts gift cards. I bailed after that.

  3. #11164

    Dude that's a porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan09  [View Original Post]
    Red heads are my weakness. Any info on this one.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-ddc358f7244e
    Thats Maitland Ward former Disney star now porn star. Doubt she's doing rubs as a side gig in Raleigh. Prob LEO.

  4. #11163

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan09  [View Original Post]
    Red heads are my weakness. Any info on this one.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-ddc358f7244e
    No Infor in particular. But based off the ad advertising FS, GFE, and Greek paired with pictures that look way TGTBT. I'm at least 90% sure it's fake.

  5. #11162

    Red head

    Red heads are my weakness. Any info on this one.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-ddc358f7244e

  6. #11161

    Healing Spa

    I was in Raleigh Friday and decided to stop by Healing Spa on E Chatham. I have not been to a Raleigh area spa since all the LEO trouble began but I knew they had a ts so that was enough for me. I did call ahead and lied, saying I had been there before. When I arrived there was an Indian gent who was REALLY annoyed at not being allowed entry, especially since I was ushered to a room. Well, I made an appointment.

    The lady was older, had a tummy and big knockers. The ts was continually in use so we did the massage first. She did fine, but no teasing and light touch until just before the flip. Why won't more providers just give us the damn teasing throughout? That brings it up ten levels. Anyway, on the flip she did OK, but wanted 80 to take off her top. No way.

    Ended up finishing fine and then had the ts, but I much prefer it first. Frankly speaking, without the ts first it's just not the same.

    Left her 50, which disappointed her. Whatever.

    On Sunday I tried another spa called Studio Salon that has slyly reopened, but they were insanely busy. They had at least two gals there and possibly a third (I could hear them chatting). One came out and said to come back in an hour. As I left (with no intention of waiting) numerous guys in cars could be seen waiting and looking at the place. When I got to my car I waited a bit and saw three different gents go in and then right out in a five minute period! Clearly guys want to try it out. With so few places open they are going to do gang busters biz.

  7. #11160

    Since

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRon  [View Original Post]
    So what's the estimated RT for a sensual massage these days? I haven't had one in a while. Wondering about the basic fee and the expected tips. Has inflation taken hold?
    Since your last report back in the late 19teens the price has come up about 500% so is not 33 cents anymore LOL.

  8. #11159

    Massage price

    So what's the estimated RT for a sensual massage these days? I haven't had one in a while. Wondering about the basic fee and the expected tips. Has inflation taken hold?

  9. #11158

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Demento  [View Original Post]
    Where is Ruby? Where do they advertise? I normally think I stay up to date, but I am unfamiliar with this one?
    AFAIK they don't currently advertise. They are on University in Durham. If you google "Ruby spa Durham" you'll find it. Not sure if they still require it but when I first went I had to do an intake form (made up contact details). Phone or text so you can pay cash on arrival and no credit card fee. Book online you have to pay by cc.

  10. #11157

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by AshWink  [View Original Post]
    Called Ruby to book an appointment but had zero availability. Then made an appointment at Yo Yo.

    By mistake I put Ruby address from my search and went there (didn't realize I was at wrong place until the lady told me that I didn't have an appointment).

    Anyway I was nice to her and managed to get in for 30 minutes. Paid. 5 HHR house fee. She was in late 20's / early 30's, short, fit, cute, pretty smile, and spoke good English. Massage was good, she walked on my back with my permission. On the flip, she asked where I want her to work on, LOL. She asked for. 4 tip, agreed and nice finish. We had few more minutes, and she continued with the massage. She helped me clean, and offered water. Since she accommodated me without prior appointment I tipped her extra. 1.

    I will repeat.
    Where is Ruby? Where do they advertise? I normally think I stay up to date, but I am unfamiliar with this one?

  11. #11156

    Ruby

    Called Ruby to book an appointment but had zero availability. Then made an appointment at Yo Yo.

    By mistake I put Ruby address from my search and went there (didn't realize I was at wrong place until the lady told me that I didn't have an appointment).

    Anyway I was nice to her and managed to get in for 30 minutes. Paid. 5 HHR house fee. She was in late 20's / early 30's, short, fit, cute, pretty smile, and spoke good English. Massage was good, she walked on my back with my permission. On the flip, she asked where I want her to work on, LOL. She asked for. 4 tip, agreed and nice finish. We had few more minutes, and she continued with the massage. She helped me clean, and offered water. Since she accommodated me without prior appointment I tipped her extra. 1.

    I will repeat.

  12. #11155

    Nope, it's $70

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    Not been to Sunny in a while. So the house fee is now at $80 for the hour?!
    Sometimes mama makes a joke about keeping the change, but she always brings me a tenner if I give her 4 $20's.

  13. #11154
    Quote Originally Posted by NColdOne  [View Original Post]
    Nice looking girl, a bit narcissistic, possible bolt on's, lame massage, so so finish, and certainly money hungry. I had to get off the table to get her tip before the finish. Gezzz 80/50. She pouted at 40 and little head felt sorry, thus 50. Another lesson learned.
    Not been to Sunny in a while. So the house fee is now at $80 for the hour?!

  14. #11153
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgrex  [View Original Post]
    Are there any AMPs in Smithfield, Clayton areas?
    No, there is nothing available.

  15. #11152

    Ms gps at sunnys

    Nice looking girl, a bit narcissistic, possible bolt on's, lame massage, so so finish, and certainly money hungry. I had to get off the table to get her tip before the finish. Gezzz 80/50. She pouted at 40 and little head felt sorry, thus 50. Another lesson learned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape