Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 13931
-
04-12-22 07:14 #11171Senior Member

Posts: 34Ruby
Where is Ruby? Where do they advertise? I normally think I stay up to date, but I am unfamiliar with this one?
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 00:58 #11170Senior Member

Posts: 132Ruby
Called Ruby to book an appointment but had zero availability. Then made an appointment at Yo Yo.
By mistake I put Ruby address from my search and went there (didn't realize I was at wrong place until the lady told me that I didn't have an appointment).
Anyway I was nice to her and managed to get in for 30 minutes. Paid. 5 HHR house fee. She was in late 20's / early 30's, short, fit, cute, pretty smile, and spoke good English. Massage was good, she walked on my back with my permission. On the flip, she asked where I want her to work on, LOL. She asked for. 4 tip, agreed and nice finish. We had few more minutes, and she continued with the massage. She helped me clean, and offered water. Since she accommodated me without prior appointment I tipped her extra. 1.
I will repeat.
-
04-11-22 19:45 #11169Senior Member

Posts: 57Nope, it's $70
Sometimes mama makes a joke about keeping the change, but she always brings me a tenner if I give her 4 $20's.
Originally Posted by MDBellamy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 18:07 #11168Senior Member

Posts: 611Not been to Sunny in a while. So the house fee is now at $80 for the hour?!
Originally Posted by NColdOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 09:44 #11167Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488No, there is nothing available.
Originally Posted by Dawgrex
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 06:58 #11166Senior Member

Posts: 98Ms gps at sunnys
Nice looking girl, a bit narcissistic, possible bolt on's, lame massage, so so finish, and certainly money hungry. I had to get off the table to get her tip before the finish. Gezzz 80/50. She pouted at 40 and little head felt sorry, thus 50. Another lesson learned.
-
04-10-22 21:28 #11165Senior Member

Posts: 48Which location giving this type of service?
Which location giving this type of service?
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 20:10 #11164Senior Member

Posts: 177Gps
Golden Puss Syndrome.
-
04-10-22 13:48 #11163Senior Member

Posts: 31Or. Get Paid Syndrome.
Originally Posted by NColdOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 13:11 #11162Senior Member

Posts: 27Oh. I see. That's funny. Thank you so much!
Originally Posted by NColdOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 11:45 #11161Senior Member

Posts: 98Gps
I beleive that refers to Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by Aznlovaboyx35
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 08:16 #11160Senior Member

Posts: 27Gps?
Sorry but just wanted to see what is GPS. ? There was no such things as GPS in abbreviation section. Thank you!!
Originally Posted by WitchDoc99
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 08:02 #11159Senior Member

Posts: 96Any at these towns?
Are there any AMPs in Smithfield, Clayton areas?
-
04-09-22 15:00 #11158Senior Member

Posts: 176I would pay more just not to have to drive to South of the Boarder (SoB).
Originally Posted by LemonHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 13:55 #11157Regular Member

Posts: 8Mia
Can't be the same Mia from Osaka a few years ago. Could it?
Originally Posted by WitchDoc99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






