Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 929 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 13923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11178

    Dude that's a porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan09  [View Original Post]
    Red heads are my weakness. Any info on this one.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-ddc358f7244e
    Thats Maitland Ward former Disney star now porn star. Doubt she's doing rubs as a side gig in Raleigh. Prob LEO.

  2. #11177

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan09  [View Original Post]
    Red heads are my weakness. Any info on this one.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-ddc358f7244e
    No Infor in particular. But based off the ad advertising FS, GFE, and Greek paired with pictures that look way TGTBT. I'm at least 90% sure it's fake.

  3. #11176

    Red head

    Red heads are my weakness. Any info on this one.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-ddc358f7244e

  4. #11175

    Healing Spa

    I was in Raleigh Friday and decided to stop by Healing Spa on E Chatham. I have not been to a Raleigh area spa since all the LEO trouble began but I knew they had a ts so that was enough for me. I did call ahead and lied, saying I had been there before. When I arrived there was an Indian gent who was REALLY annoyed at not being allowed entry, especially since I was ushered to a room. Well, I made an appointment.

    The lady was older, had a tummy and big knockers. The ts was continually in use so we did the massage first. She did fine, but no teasing and light touch until just before the flip. Why won't more providers just give us the damn teasing throughout? That brings it up ten levels. Anyway, on the flip she did OK, but wanted 80 to take off her top. No way.

    Ended up finishing fine and then had the ts, but I much prefer it first. Frankly speaking, without the ts first it's just not the same.

    Left her 50, which disappointed her. Whatever.

    On Sunday I tried another spa called Studio Salon that has slyly reopened, but they were insanely busy. They had at least two gals there and possibly a third (I could hear them chatting). One came out and said to come back in an hour. As I left (with no intention of waiting) numerous guys in cars could be seen waiting and looking at the place. When I got to my car I waited a bit and saw three different gents go in and then right out in a five minute period! Clearly guys want to try it out. With so few places open they are going to do gang busters biz.

  5. #11174

    Since

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRon  [View Original Post]
    So what's the estimated RT for a sensual massage these days? I haven't had one in a while. Wondering about the basic fee and the expected tips. Has inflation taken hold?
    Since your last report back in the late 19teens the price has come up about 500% so is not 33 cents anymore LOL.

  6. #11173

    Massage price

    So what's the estimated RT for a sensual massage these days? I haven't had one in a while. Wondering about the basic fee and the expected tips. Has inflation taken hold?

  7. #11172

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Demento  [View Original Post]
    Where is Ruby? Where do they advertise? I normally think I stay up to date, but I am unfamiliar with this one?
    AFAIK they don't currently advertise. They are on University in Durham. If you google "Ruby spa Durham" you'll find it. Not sure if they still require it but when I first went I had to do an intake form (made up contact details). Phone or text so you can pay cash on arrival and no credit card fee. Book online you have to pay by cc.

  8. #11171

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by AshWink  [View Original Post]
    Called Ruby to book an appointment but had zero availability. Then made an appointment at Yo Yo.

    By mistake I put Ruby address from my search and went there (didn't realize I was at wrong place until the lady told me that I didn't have an appointment).

    Anyway I was nice to her and managed to get in for 30 minutes. Paid. 5 HHR house fee. She was in late 20's / early 30's, short, fit, cute, pretty smile, and spoke good English. Massage was good, she walked on my back with my permission. On the flip, she asked where I want her to work on, LOL. She asked for. 4 tip, agreed and nice finish. We had few more minutes, and she continued with the massage. She helped me clean, and offered water. Since she accommodated me without prior appointment I tipped her extra. 1.

    I will repeat.
    Where is Ruby? Where do they advertise? I normally think I stay up to date, but I am unfamiliar with this one?

  9. #11170

    Ruby

    Called Ruby to book an appointment but had zero availability. Then made an appointment at Yo Yo.

    By mistake I put Ruby address from my search and went there (didn't realize I was at wrong place until the lady told me that I didn't have an appointment).

    Anyway I was nice to her and managed to get in for 30 minutes. Paid. 5 HHR house fee. She was in late 20's / early 30's, short, fit, cute, pretty smile, and spoke good English. Massage was good, she walked on my back with my permission. On the flip, she asked where I want her to work on, LOL. She asked for. 4 tip, agreed and nice finish. We had few more minutes, and she continued with the massage. She helped me clean, and offered water. Since she accommodated me without prior appointment I tipped her extra. 1.

    I will repeat.

  10. #11169

    Nope, it's $70

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    Not been to Sunny in a while. So the house fee is now at $80 for the hour?!
    Sometimes mama makes a joke about keeping the change, but she always brings me a tenner if I give her 4 $20's.

  11. #11168
    Quote Originally Posted by NColdOne  [View Original Post]
    Nice looking girl, a bit narcissistic, possible bolt on's, lame massage, so so finish, and certainly money hungry. I had to get off the table to get her tip before the finish. Gezzz 80/50. She pouted at 40 and little head felt sorry, thus 50. Another lesson learned.
    Not been to Sunny in a while. So the house fee is now at $80 for the hour?!

  12. #11167
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgrex  [View Original Post]
    Are there any AMPs in Smithfield, Clayton areas?
    No, there is nothing available.

  13. #11166

    Ms gps at sunnys

    Nice looking girl, a bit narcissistic, possible bolt on's, lame massage, so so finish, and certainly money hungry. I had to get off the table to get her tip before the finish. Gezzz 80/50. She pouted at 40 and little head felt sorry, thus 50. Another lesson learned.

  14. #11165

    Which location giving this type of service?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks back was nearby this place and figured I'd give a shot. Hasn't seen much recent info in my search. Busy shopping center but I walked in an was greeted quickly. Taken to room where I paid house fee and requested table shower. Got in robe and mid aged short average Asian lady took me back and got me clean. Good shower no real tease just cleaned the goods.

    Back to massage. Decent. Some parts were good some were lazy. Towards the end she started to tease with some reaching under and hole touch. Flipped and she basically asked if HE was ok. She sat on table between legs and took her mask off. Making sexy faces licking lips here and there. While stroking me. One or two times she leaned down and licked the tip for a second. Eventually I warn her I'm going to finish an she whispers dirty talk to me. I blow load and she cleans up. Love a place that doesn't negotiate and is enthusiastic about service. Would def come back. Busy location was my only real gripe.
    Which location giving this type of service?

  15. #11164

    Gps

    Golden Puss Syndrome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape