Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 929 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 13931
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11171

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by AshWink  [View Original Post]
    Called Ruby to book an appointment but had zero availability. Then made an appointment at Yo Yo.

    By mistake I put Ruby address from my search and went there (didn't realize I was at wrong place until the lady told me that I didn't have an appointment).

    Anyway I was nice to her and managed to get in for 30 minutes. Paid. 5 HHR house fee. She was in late 20's / early 30's, short, fit, cute, pretty smile, and spoke good English. Massage was good, she walked on my back with my permission. On the flip, she asked where I want her to work on, LOL. She asked for. 4 tip, agreed and nice finish. We had few more minutes, and she continued with the massage. She helped me clean, and offered water. Since she accommodated me without prior appointment I tipped her extra. 1.

    I will repeat.
    Where is Ruby? Where do they advertise? I normally think I stay up to date, but I am unfamiliar with this one?

  2. #11170

    Ruby

    Called Ruby to book an appointment but had zero availability. Then made an appointment at Yo Yo.

    By mistake I put Ruby address from my search and went there (didn't realize I was at wrong place until the lady told me that I didn't have an appointment).

    Anyway I was nice to her and managed to get in for 30 minutes. Paid. 5 HHR house fee. She was in late 20's / early 30's, short, fit, cute, pretty smile, and spoke good English. Massage was good, she walked on my back with my permission. On the flip, she asked where I want her to work on, LOL. She asked for. 4 tip, agreed and nice finish. We had few more minutes, and she continued with the massage. She helped me clean, and offered water. Since she accommodated me without prior appointment I tipped her extra. 1.

    I will repeat.

  3. #11169

    Nope, it's $70

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    Not been to Sunny in a while. So the house fee is now at $80 for the hour?!
    Sometimes mama makes a joke about keeping the change, but she always brings me a tenner if I give her 4 $20's.

  4. #11168
    Quote Originally Posted by NColdOne  [View Original Post]
    Nice looking girl, a bit narcissistic, possible bolt on's, lame massage, so so finish, and certainly money hungry. I had to get off the table to get her tip before the finish. Gezzz 80/50. She pouted at 40 and little head felt sorry, thus 50. Another lesson learned.
    Not been to Sunny in a while. So the house fee is now at $80 for the hour?!

  5. #11167
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgrex  [View Original Post]
    Are there any AMPs in Smithfield, Clayton areas?
    No, there is nothing available.

  6. #11166

    Ms gps at sunnys

    Nice looking girl, a bit narcissistic, possible bolt on's, lame massage, so so finish, and certainly money hungry. I had to get off the table to get her tip before the finish. Gezzz 80/50. She pouted at 40 and little head felt sorry, thus 50. Another lesson learned.

  7. #11165

    Which location giving this type of service?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks back was nearby this place and figured I'd give a shot. Hasn't seen much recent info in my search. Busy shopping center but I walked in an was greeted quickly. Taken to room where I paid house fee and requested table shower. Got in robe and mid aged short average Asian lady took me back and got me clean. Good shower no real tease just cleaned the goods.

    Back to massage. Decent. Some parts were good some were lazy. Towards the end she started to tease with some reaching under and hole touch. Flipped and she basically asked if HE was ok. She sat on table between legs and took her mask off. Making sexy faces licking lips here and there. While stroking me. One or two times she leaned down and licked the tip for a second. Eventually I warn her I'm going to finish an she whispers dirty talk to me. I blow load and she cleans up. Love a place that doesn't negotiate and is enthusiastic about service. Would def come back. Busy location was my only real gripe.
    Which location giving this type of service?

  8. #11164

    Gps

    Golden Puss Syndrome.

  9. #11163
    Quote Originally Posted by NColdOne  [View Original Post]
    I beleive that refers to Golden Pussy Syndrome.
    Or. Get Paid Syndrome.

  10. #11162
    Quote Originally Posted by NColdOne  [View Original Post]
    I beleive that refers to Golden Pussy Syndrome.
    Oh. I see. That's funny. Thank you so much!

  11. #11161

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznlovaboyx35  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but just wanted to see what is GPS. ? There was no such things as GPS in abbreviation section. Thank you!!
    I beleive that refers to Golden Pussy Syndrome.

  12. #11160

    Gps?

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Just got done seeing Mia, and indeed a beautiful girl but obviously has GPS. Wanted $$ for FS service and we just can't pay that much regardless of how cute they are. I told her I had 120 and she took it. Maybe the monger that I drove by made her happy. He also did good he parked behind by the Chiro office so I followed sue. Massage was Meh. Will repeat but for 120 not 200 $$.
    Sorry but just wanted to see what is GPS. ? There was no such things as GPS in abbreviation section. Thank you!!

  13. #11159

    Any at these towns?

    Are there any AMPs in Smithfield, Clayton areas?

  14. #11158
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonHead  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday. New girl Mia (maybe Maya). She's an MP 7 (real world 4) Decent rub. She's got GPS, wanted $200 for the goods. Didn't even have that much. Still paid more than I should have. She was meh. Said "Next time bring more money" LOL Next time, I'll wait till you're gone.
    I would pay more just not to have to drive to South of the Boarder (SoB).

  15. #11157

    Mia

    Can't be the same Mia from Osaka a few years ago. Could it?

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Just got done seeing Mia, and indeed a beautiful girl but obviously has GPS. Wanted $$ for FS service and we just can't pay that much regardless of how cute they are. I told her I had 120 and she took it. Maybe the monger that I drove by made her happy. He also did good he parked behind by the Chiro office so I followed sue. Massage was Meh. Will repeat but for 120 not 200 $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape