Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 690 740 1140 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8830
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-aba539092165

    Was asking me to sent $50 as a show of good faith before the date. Ask her to video chat for 30 sec on Seeking to confirm. Said Seeking is charging her to use that feature. Video called her just to see her reaction. She when silence now.
    This is an easy spot even without the messages. HumbleBabe is a AdjectiveNoun name. You were likely talking to a bot account.

  2. #8829

    Last Report

    Ok so I've moved out of state couple months ago but figure I'll provide one last report on the few SBs I had experience with prior to my relocation.

    Saraboo22
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f3728375-e5f1-4f22-bca2-dd8ddc28afee

    She intentionally stood me up, twice.* We talked for a couple weeks and agreed to meet for 350 BBFS etc.* I arrived at the hotel and she texted me that she was on her way (supposedly lived about 10 mins from the hotel). She told me to go ahead and book the room and like an idiot, I did.* After that, she went radio silence and not responding at all.* Fortunately I was a little bit cautious and used my reward points to book the room (I had tons of points enough for a month worth of stay).* So no major loss for me financially.*

    I hit her up again couple weeks later just to see where things go but I had no intention to follow thru.* Again, agreed on a time and place and I told her that room has been booked (but I never booked any room this time).* She told me she was on her way and then radio silence again.* I was nowhere near her.* Just wanted to see if she'd do the same shit again.* Well she did.* Maybe she had something against me but I wouldn't mind if you all give her the runaround too lol.


    Victoria 8816
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8b965d19-b73f-4c4b-b94c-3d15d515f060?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    She's just ok or maybe we simply didnt vibe.* Agreed on 300 and BBFS.* She showed up.* Thick body and face is so so and she has a slight belly/muffin top.* Not very thrilling to the eyes.* Sex was fine, nothing great to write home about.* Decent BBBJ but she got cold feet with the BBFS and busted out a condom and put it on me. I finished but it dampened the mood when we agreed to something else.* She would have been a one and done for me for too many reasons.


    Eve86
    https://members.seeking.com/member/cb2aaf8e-0537-4da2-bc79-f629b8c95d24

    Unfortunately she has taken her profile down and might not be sugar dating anymore.* So hopefully someday she'd come back on so you all can partake with her.

    Met her once.* HUGE jugs... i think they were size F.. 100% MILF body but sex was out of the world.* Totally submissive and lets you literally whatever you want.* We fucked non-stop for close to 1.5 hours doing everything under the sun.* All holes were opened and she loved sucking/gagging.* At one point she'd laid on the bed with her head facing me while I stood by the bed side and she would suck me for 10+ mins... it was hot.* Had multiple cameras rolling the whole time to capture the actions from different angles.* She loves her hair pulled, choked etc etc.* We were supposed to see each other again the next week but she came down with COVID.* Then she ghosted afterwards and she never signed onto SA not with the same profile at least.* I'm attaching couple of her public profile pics in case she resurfaces in the future.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15073ab5-f891-4409-adec-cb1837bc884d_2x.jpg‎   cf42eb09-4bd4-4317-a9cc-aebd729fb535_2x.jpg‎  

  3. #8828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    You're being cute by posting photos and saying go find this one in Florida.

    One of the photos you posted was in West Palm Beach. Doesn't mean she is from there, but if anyone is thirsty enough to look I'd start there.
    Great job there champ for solving the mystery. Make sure to give yourself a big pat on the back tonight.

  4. #8827

    Monthly allowance

    4 k. Meets are separate from allowance, schedule it whenever both are free, no count on the number of times, in practice I figured there won't be unlimited trips. Not possible even if 2 to 3 meets a week are agreed with a rotation to manage. Although I would in a special situation do it for the right SB, haven't found anyone worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    How much was she asking for?

  5. #8826

  6. #8825

    Trannys

    Lots of trannies on seeking. A good many don't even disclose it. Be careful monger, unless that's you thing, then go nuts.

  7. #8824

    HumbleBabe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-aba539092165

    Was asking me to sent $50 as a show of good faith before the date. Ask her to video chat for 30 sec on Seeking to confirm. Said Seeking is charging her to use that feature. Video called her just to see her reaction. She when silence now.

  8. #8823

    $$

    How much was she asking for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Met her for dinner and drinks a while back. Petite, blonde, pretty face, fit body, well mannered and educated. Got along well, went for a walk in the park after, held her close and shared a kiss which turned into a mini make out, left her back at her car and shared a few more kisses, with promise to meet again. She then asked for a huge allowance, couldn't move past that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-7830d59b6541

  9. #8822

    Additional info

    She does give a good head, sloppy BBBJ, nice suction, loves to do it, and encourages cim, although she pulled out and only pretended to in the end. The main thing is pro vibe, wants quick turnaround, she's going on a trip soon. Asked for $$.8, I countered, then she asked me to buy a specialty outfit for her trip which cost around $$. 35 and a $$.3 to that, so total damage is $$.65, plus dinner & drinks. Smooth skin and clean tight kitty, too bad she won't let me pound it until I can cum inside. Oh and BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Money is not her GPS issue, but that her kitty is protected, she doesn't like to go on for too long. Buzz kill.

  10. #8821

    Here's a real one. Super GPS

    Met her for dinner and drinks a while back. Petite, blonde, pretty face, fit body, well mannered and educated. Got along well, went for a walk in the park after, held her close and shared a kiss which turned into a mini make out, left her back at her car and shared a few more kisses, with promise to meet again. She then asked for a huge allowance, couldn't move past that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-7830d59b6541

  11. #8820
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Never made promise but spoke about possibly visiting Vietnam. Not into some too clingy. Bstreet I don't see you giving any new info to the blog so if you guys don't appreciate my 411 then I can always stop and keep for myself. Most guys seem that they want to keep the good to themselves which I understand. Got so much goods that I'm willing to share but comments like this. I'll just keep the goods to myself.
    You're being cute by posting photos and saying go find this one in Florida.

    One of the photos you posted was in West Palm Beach. Doesn't mean she is from there, but if anyone is thirsty enough to look I'd start there.

  12. #8819

    WTF happened to this board?

    SMH. Let's follow the rules folks. No pics or profiles of trannies. That shit will get you banned. No posts asking folks to send you a DM. That shit gets you demoted from a senior to a regular in a heartbeat. If you're not going to post actionable intel, then save the pics of the SA profiles for your buddies who don't have an SA profile. If I wanted to look at pics of girls on SA, I'd be on that site, not this one.

  13. #8818

    Good for now

    I have no illusions that they aren't seeing anyone else. Like SDs who have a rotation, SBs are looking out too. It doesn't matter so long as she's available to me, on time, gives me good value, and no drama. So far she's giving me what I want, and she's not my top SB even. I have another girl that I am pretty sure is seeing no one. Not that I care again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerry  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy her for the price then all is good. That said if a SB has an active SA account they are not anyone's secret.

  14. #8817

    Gps

    Money is not her GPS issue, but that her kitty is protected, she doesn't like to go on for too long. Buzz kill.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    What's the gps damage?

  15. #8816

    Don't need your help

    Why would I care if you share with me or not, never DM'd or will likely. I get enough with my own efforts, and I share enough here myself, both publicly and privately. Currently have 4 to 5 SBs going, and couple more are in messaging mode. I understand my game, thanks, I don't need to follow anyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Like I said don't have a problem not sharing. LOL guess you don't underhand the sugar game. I'll make sure not to share any info with you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape