Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 18423
-
03-29-22 13:12 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 631$$
How much was she asking for?
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 12:44 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 363Additional info
She does give a good head, sloppy BBBJ, nice suction, loves to do it, and encourages cim, although she pulled out and only pretended to in the end. The main thing is pro vibe, wants quick turnaround, she's going on a trip soon. Asked for $$.8, I countered, then she asked me to buy a specialty outfit for her trip which cost around $$. 35 and a $$.3 to that, so total damage is $$.65, plus dinner & drinks. Smooth skin and clean tight kitty, too bad she won't let me pound it until I can cum inside. Oh and BBFS.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 10:16 #8821Senior Member

Posts: 363Here's a real one. Super GPS
Met her for dinner and drinks a while back. Petite, blonde, pretty face, fit body, well mannered and educated. Got along well, went for a walk in the park after, held her close and shared a kiss which turned into a mini make out, left her back at her car and shared a few more kisses, with promise to meet again. She then asked for a huge allowance, couldn't move past that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-7830d59b6541
-
03-29-22 06:47 #8820Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113You're being cute by posting photos and saying go find this one in Florida.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
One of the photos you posted was in West Palm Beach. Doesn't mean she is from there, but if anyone is thirsty enough to look I'd start there.
-
03-28-22 22:45 #8819Senior Member

Posts: 468WTF happened to this board?
SMH. Let's follow the rules folks. No pics or profiles of trannies. That shit will get you banned. No posts asking folks to send you a DM. That shit gets you demoted from a senior to a regular in a heartbeat. If you're not going to post actionable intel, then save the pics of the SA profiles for your buddies who don't have an SA profile. If I wanted to look at pics of girls on SA, I'd be on that site, not this one.
-
03-28-22 22:13 #8818Senior Member

Posts: 363Good for now
I have no illusions that they aren't seeing anyone else. Like SDs who have a rotation, SBs are looking out too. It doesn't matter so long as she's available to me, on time, gives me good value, and no drama. So far she's giving me what I want, and she's not my top SB even. I have another girl that I am pretty sure is seeing no one. Not that I care again.
Originally Posted by Zerry
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 22:03 #8817Senior Member

Posts: 363Gps
Money is not her GPS issue, but that her kitty is protected, she doesn't like to go on for too long. Buzz kill.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 21:51 #8816Senior Member

Posts: 363Don't need your help
Why would I care if you share with me or not, never DM'd or will likely. I get enough with my own efforts, and I share enough here myself, both publicly and privately. Currently have 4 to 5 SBs going, and couple more are in messaging mode. I understand my game, thanks, I don't need to follow anyone else.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 21:21 #8815Senior Member

Posts: 452Your inbox is full
Your in box is full.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:46 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 199Like I said don't have a problem not sharing. LOL guess you don't underhand the sugar game. I'll make sure not to share any info with you.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:41 #8813Senior Member

Posts: 199Never made promise but spoke about possibly visiting Vietnam. Not into some too clingy. Bstreet I don't see you giving any new info to the blog so if you guys don't appreciate my 411 then I can always stop and keep for myself. Most guys seem that they want to keep the good to themselves which I understand. Got so much goods that I'm willing to share but comments like this. I'll just keep the goods to myself.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:28 #8812Senior Member

Posts: 204Thankyou
For calling him out on that.
.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:22 #8811Senior Member

Posts: 1063What's the gps damage?
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 19:49 #8810Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113Adjective Noun / Adverb Verb names are usually bots. Adjective It Noun names are always bots.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 19:47 #8809Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113There are reviews from her previous account too. If you enjoy her for the price then all is good. That said if a SB has an active SA account they are not anyone's secret.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






