Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 18418
-
03-28-22 17:10 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 244Kpop clear your Inbox.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 16:54 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 363Yes
Banging. Desperate for money, has GPS. I've got my hands full, still talking to another slim chick for next week first time meet, but wanted to give her a try before any of you mongers, so did.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 16:14 #8801Senior Member

Posts: 1061Do you have more pics of her.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 16:13 #8800Senior Member

Posts: 1061I don't have info on them anymore. Way in the past. A lot of them I met 5 x to 15 x time over months.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 15:52 #8799Senior Member

Posts: 199MysteriousHottie
This one seems legit but only willing to meet if I drive to MD which I'm not willing to do for some ass. Please tell me someone is banging her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-fefd67203c5d
-
03-28-22 13:55 #8798Senior Member

Posts: 199Tom you should drop some. Only see that you post texts and convos but wondering if you actually seeing any good ones. Of past not current.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 13:09 #8797Senior Member

Posts: 363Latina girl from looks? Not my type, but cute enough.
Sounds like from the messages you promised her something longer to get her to you, then dumped after you were done, so isn't it a bit rich to ask others to treat her well. LOL.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 11:36 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 363Read two reviews
I couldn't find any earlier in my searches, but the couple of reviews here including one from kpop1 says nothing about sex with her other than one on threesome with her friend where she was mostly non-active. I don't know anything about her friend, and she has been good with me so far, no flakiness, shows up on time, and she is pretty tight down there. Don't understand the high volume comment. She's a bit scattered in her thoughts, but nothing crazy. Her body is tight, and she is a good fuck. She isn't very expensive either, as I have two others that are expensive. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Zerry
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 10:22 #8795Senior Member

Posts: 199The ankle bracelet gives it off. Who wears that anymore? She's probably the only one that still tries to rock it. Mistake from when I was unexperienced.
Originally Posted by Zerry
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 10:05 #8794Senior Member

Posts: 199Allihoop
Great girl. She messaged me on SA and we connected right away. She flew to visit me from Florida a week later and stayed over for a couple days. Loves to please and looking for something serious. Didn't have to pay her anything. Went on SA so that she can find a successful man for marriage. Fell in love with me however, my current rotation is too good to give up so called gf is hotter so I'm throwing you guys an allihoop. I am not going to share her profile, however if you guys want her you can do the work. She's somewhere in FL so start searching. If you connect with her treat her well. She's a kind-hearted girl. Best of luck.
Photos are on link below:
https://app.box.com/s/5ktwnhwph30jqfny0s14pn5dkfvrr6ff
-
03-28-22 09:48 #8793Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113Ilovecookiess
Have you searched the forum for her reviews?
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451
Should be had for the 2-3 range but is super flaky (probably due to double booking.).
-
03-27-22 18:07 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 1061Who hit this! Speak up and share the stories.
I don't judge but WTF!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-d8c01e1191a3
-
03-27-22 17:54 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 1061She went down to 650. Fuck that, just an overpriced escort probably a shitty lay.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 14:14 #8790Senior Member

Posts: 1061Pompodour
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-12ce3484f642
In town for a week. I offered 500. Wants 1 k. High end pro.
She's not even that hot. Seriously. WTF.
-
03-27-22 09:21 #8789Senior Member

Posts: 363Not a single hit
Okay go ahead, share a link then if you have her profile. I'd be happy to drop her if you can prove it.
Originally Posted by Zerry
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




