Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 18418
-
03-28-22 22:13 #8818Senior Member

Posts: 363Good for now
I have no illusions that they aren't seeing anyone else. Like SDs who have a rotation, SBs are looking out too. It doesn't matter so long as she's available to me, on time, gives me good value, and no drama. So far she's giving me what I want, and she's not my top SB even. I have another girl that I am pretty sure is seeing no one. Not that I care again.
Originally Posted by Zerry
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 22:03 #8817Senior Member

Posts: 363Gps
Money is not her GPS issue, but that her kitty is protected, she doesn't like to go on for too long. Buzz kill.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 21:51 #8816Senior Member

Posts: 363Don't need your help
Why would I care if you share with me or not, never DM'd or will likely. I get enough with my own efforts, and I share enough here myself, both publicly and privately. Currently have 4 to 5 SBs going, and couple more are in messaging mode. I understand my game, thanks, I don't need to follow anyone else.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 21:21 #8815Senior Member

Posts: 452Your inbox is full
Your in box is full.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:46 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 199Like I said don't have a problem not sharing. LOL guess you don't underhand the sugar game. I'll make sure not to share any info with you.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:41 #8813Senior Member

Posts: 199Never made promise but spoke about possibly visiting Vietnam. Not into some too clingy. Bstreet I don't see you giving any new info to the blog so if you guys don't appreciate my 411 then I can always stop and keep for myself. Most guys seem that they want to keep the good to themselves which I understand. Got so much goods that I'm willing to share but comments like this. I'll just keep the goods to myself.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:28 #8812Senior Member

Posts: 204Thankyou
For calling him out on that.
.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 20:22 #8811Senior Member

Posts: 1061What's the gps damage?
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 19:49 #8810Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113Adjective Noun / Adverb Verb names are usually bots. Adjective It Noun names are always bots.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 19:47 #8809Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113There are reviews from her previous account too. If you enjoy her for the price then all is good. That said if a SB has an active SA account they are not anyone's secret.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 19:18 #8808Senior Member

Posts: 846A time waster so far.
Originally Posted by Stm001
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 19:14 #8807Senior Member

Posts: 328Same bot?
Profiles are identical.
Fine Actress.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-6e2e95ec3958
And.
FierceItGirl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-d30b72e44ea2
-
03-28-22 17:57 #8806Senior Member

Posts: 184http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t=49f69850b628#post5813501.
Originally Posted by Stm001
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 17:43 #8805Senior Member

Posts: 31Layla, anyone?
Can anyone kindly point me to mention of this one? I feel like I saw some Intel on her before but now cannot find it. Thank you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-49f69850b628
-
03-28-22 17:35 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 4529/10 in rotation
Makes me feel so good hearing this!
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





