Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 18418
-
03-30-22 14:07 #8833Senior Member

Posts: 90Goldielocks. Emphasis on the gold
She's a trip. Wants 300 just to meet for dinner, then another 800-900 to go to the FC after. Told her that of course I don't do allowances for dinners. She said, oh well that's ok you can just give me $1200 to get together. No thanks!
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-0531ba3b4156
-
03-30-22 11:27 #8832Senior Member

Posts: 1061Honeybunny.
Offered 4 and she blocked me. That was a high offer for her manly looking face. I was trying to ease into the LGBT world.
-
03-30-22 08:51 #8831Senior Member

Posts: 452Anyone seen this girl Goldilocks
Just curious if anyone has seen this girl or trying to see her. She blocked me. Her profile name is Goldielocks.
-
03-30-22 07:30 #8830Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113This is an easy spot even without the messages. HumbleBabe is a AdjectiveNoun name. You were likely talking to a bot account.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 18:13 #8829Senior Member

Posts: 490Last Report
Ok so I've moved out of state couple months ago but figure I'll provide one last report on the few SBs I had experience with prior to my relocation.
Saraboo22
https://members.seeking.com/member/f3728375-e5f1-4f22-bca2-dd8ddc28afee
She intentionally stood me up, twice.* We talked for a couple weeks and agreed to meet for 350 BBFS etc.* I arrived at the hotel and she texted me that she was on her way (supposedly lived about 10 mins from the hotel). She told me to go ahead and book the room and like an idiot, I did.* After that, she went radio silence and not responding at all.* Fortunately I was a little bit cautious and used my reward points to book the room (I had tons of points enough for a month worth of stay).* So no major loss for me financially.*
I hit her up again couple weeks later just to see where things go but I had no intention to follow thru.* Again, agreed on a time and place and I told her that room has been booked (but I never booked any room this time).* She told me she was on her way and then radio silence again.* I was nowhere near her.* Just wanted to see if she'd do the same shit again.* Well she did.* Maybe she had something against me but I wouldn't mind if you all give her the runaround too lol.
Victoria 8816
https://members.seeking.com/member/8b965d19-b73f-4c4b-b94c-3d15d515f060?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D
She's just ok or maybe we simply didnt vibe.* Agreed on 300 and BBFS.* She showed up.* Thick body and face is so so and she has a slight belly/muffin top.* Not very thrilling to the eyes.* Sex was fine, nothing great to write home about.* Decent BBBJ but she got cold feet with the BBFS and busted out a condom and put it on me. I finished but it dampened the mood when we agreed to something else.* She would have been a one and done for me for too many reasons.
Eve86
https://members.seeking.com/member/cb2aaf8e-0537-4da2-bc79-f629b8c95d24
Unfortunately she has taken her profile down and might not be sugar dating anymore.* So hopefully someday she'd come back on so you all can partake with her.
Met her once.* HUGE jugs... i think they were size F.. 100% MILF body but sex was out of the world.* Totally submissive and lets you literally whatever you want.* We fucked non-stop for close to 1.5 hours doing everything under the sun.* All holes were opened and she loved sucking/gagging.* At one point she'd laid on the bed with her head facing me while I stood by the bed side and she would suck me for 10+ mins... it was hot.* Had multiple cameras rolling the whole time to capture the actions from different angles.* She loves her hair pulled, choked etc etc.* We were supposed to see each other again the next week but she came down with COVID.* Then she ghosted afterwards and she never signed onto SA not with the same profile at least.* I'm attaching couple of her public profile pics in case she resurfaces in the future.
-
03-29-22 17:38 #8828Senior Member

Posts: 199Great job there champ for solving the mystery. Make sure to give yourself a big pat on the back tonight.
Originally Posted by Zerry
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 17:25 #8827Senior Member

Posts: 363Monthly allowance
4 k. Meets are separate from allowance, schedule it whenever both are free, no count on the number of times, in practice I figured there won't be unlimited trips. Not possible even if 2 to 3 meets a week are agreed with a rotation to manage. Although I would in a special situation do it for the right SB, haven't found anyone worth it.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 16:52 #8826Senior Member

Posts: 130Alejandra
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...?cat=6208&wn=1
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 16:47 #8825Senior Member

Posts: 506Trannys
Lots of trannies on seeking. A good many don't even disclose it. Be careful monger, unless that's you thing, then go nuts.
-
03-29-22 15:38 #8824Senior Member

Posts: 631HumbleBabe
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-aba539092165
Was asking me to sent $50 as a show of good faith before the date. Ask her to video chat for 30 sec on Seeking to confirm. Said Seeking is charging her to use that feature. Video called her just to see her reaction. She when silence now.
-
03-29-22 13:12 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 631$$
How much was she asking for?
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 12:44 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 363Additional info
She does give a good head, sloppy BBBJ, nice suction, loves to do it, and encourages cim, although she pulled out and only pretended to in the end. The main thing is pro vibe, wants quick turnaround, she's going on a trip soon. Asked for $$.8, I countered, then she asked me to buy a specialty outfit for her trip which cost around $$. 35 and a $$.3 to that, so total damage is $$.65, plus dinner & drinks. Smooth skin and clean tight kitty, too bad she won't let me pound it until I can cum inside. Oh and BBFS.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 10:16 #8821Senior Member

Posts: 363Here's a real one. Super GPS
Met her for dinner and drinks a while back. Petite, blonde, pretty face, fit body, well mannered and educated. Got along well, went for a walk in the park after, held her close and shared a kiss which turned into a mini make out, left her back at her car and shared a few more kisses, with promise to meet again. She then asked for a huge allowance, couldn't move past that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-7830d59b6541
-
03-29-22 06:47 #8820Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113You're being cute by posting photos and saying go find this one in Florida.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
One of the photos you posted was in West Palm Beach. Doesn't mean she is from there, but if anyone is thirsty enough to look I'd start there.
-
03-28-22 22:45 #8819Senior Member

Posts: 468WTF happened to this board?
SMH. Let's follow the rules folks. No pics or profiles of trannies. That shit will get you banned. No posts asking folks to send you a DM. That shit gets you demoted from a senior to a regular in a heartbeat. If you're not going to post actionable intel, then save the pics of the SA profiles for your buddies who don't have an SA profile. If I wanted to look at pics of girls on SA, I'd be on that site, not this one.












Reply With Quote





