Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 6987
-
04-03-22 14:04 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 362SA payment cards
The guys in the Richmond, VA Seeking Arrangement thread are constantly talking about which cards work and which ones don't. Some reading over there may help solve your issue.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
Kwag.
-
04-03-22 13:00 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 265SA Payment
So, I went to sign up to SA after a long absence. It seems they no longer accept prepaid cards. Anyone else seeing the same thing? This could be the end of the use of this site, just not sure about using a real credit card. Are there other options people have found?
-
03-28-22 19:26 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 430Which one
Beeiscute.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-22 10:07 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 49Which one?
VeeBug or Beeiscute?
Originally Posted by RegalFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 15:33 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 153Just a warning that this one is not "good for you" if you know what I mean. Her account is gone now but if she makes a new one or if you got her number from someone here, it would be wise to heed my warning.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 14:25 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 483Houdini
I just watched this profile move from storrs CT to Spokane Washington https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-cee720bec806.
-
03-11-22 13:11 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 483Back again with the new profile and different set of pics of the same person! https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-ccc6df384089.
Originally Posted by JoeSchlosser33
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 16:57 #4175Regular Member

Posts: 14Fake profile tip-offs
My experience says that location of "Connecticut, Connecticut" is most likely fake. I always ask to text immediately *with text me app only (free cell phone number if you didn't know. If their cell number is some random place, it generally turns out to be fake. I can not count how many times they don't know why they have an Atlanta area code. My best luck was this weekend. I was in Boston and messaged about 20 girls asking if they were interested in a one night stand. Got far more responses than I thought I would. I didn't get banned and I hooked up with one of the best fucks I've ever had. I've had a lot. Truly amazing. Anyone else with any tips?
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 15:02 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 483This profile is most likely fake https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-e9d23085a5ec.
https://twitter.com/brittan28431824/...232963/video/1
-
03-08-22 14:00 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 483Wow
Almost positive this is Ms. Ukraine https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-7cfcd6fc0997.
-
03-07-22 18:23 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 52Wyp
Does anyone have a good connection that they found or met with on WYP? I am willing to trade a genuine connection with anyone interested. DM me.
BD.
-
03-07-22 11:33 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 49She looks like an STG girls either way!
Originally Posted by MasterLink
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 22:13 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 78She looks very familiar.
Hey guys, for those that can view this members profile: Was she active on STG or someplace else? I don't know but she seems very familiar to me. Maybe she had a previous SA account and that's where I'm remembering her from. I figured I should post it here and ask if anyone remembers her or has had any experience with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-c6dc9e3b1e15
-
03-06-22 21:12 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 205She told me she starts with snapchat. I said I don't have. Crickets. Just as well. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
She is hot little Dominican though.
-
03-06-22 17:47 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 755Good Info
Thanks for the insight.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




